Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Mega NRG Man - Red Hot Planet

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,716  ·  Replies: 32 
> Has anyone ever tried writing to Sega Japan about, making IDAS v5 for the Playstation 3?
Silfa
  Posted: Feb 25 2010, 06:47 PM

Time Attack Session!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 25,308

I was just curious if anyone was interested in if Sega made a IDES2 or IDASv5 port. I just wrote Sega Japan a letter about IDES, our community and if there would be a port in the works in the future. But it seems like most of you already quit IDES. haha
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Feb 25 2010, 08:51 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

If you can write fluently in Japanese, I say go for it.
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Feb 26 2010, 09:28 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,206

I'm all for initial d arcade stage 5 being on the ps3 or xbox 360.
-VIRUS-
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 08:58 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

im pretty sure that they wouldnt mind.
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 06:43 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Except that ID is growing less and less popular, even in Japan - and being over-taken by games like Wangan Midnight. There's more of a chance of a popular game like WM coming onto PS3 than Initial D 5.

But hey, I could be wrong, Sega might feel sorry for people with no arcades nearby with ID5 and make a home version.
Poznanman
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 08:52 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 29,438

I'm down for a Initial D Arcade Stage 5 port. I haven't considered writing to SEGA, but if my Japanese were a bit better, I'd go for it.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
-VIRUS-
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 05:38 PM

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ Yesterday, 10:43 PM)
Except that ID is growing less and less popular, even in Japan - and being over-taken by games like Wangan Midnight. There's more of a chance of a popular game like WM coming onto PS3 than Initial D 5.

But hey, I could be wrong, Sega might feel sorry for people with no arcades nearby with ID5 and make a home version.

u have a good point. i got tried of version 4 within the year it came out. Wangan is a much better game and still growing. But Initial D i think its dying. crying2.gif
RIT_ninja
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 10:13 PM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

it was Sega's own fault for not living up to IDV3's gameplay
I'd say ID4<ID3<IDSS<ID5
Silfa
  Posted: Mar 6 2010, 09:30 AM

Time Attack Session!

I wrote to them a few days ago and got a email back saying that they don't have any plans in creating a console version for IDAS5. Anyone wanna sell their copy of IDES (Japanese Version Only) ? Waiting for Play Asia to get their new shipment is driving me nuts haha.
Poznanman
Posted: Mar 6 2010, 06:23 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (cjb @ 8 hours, 52 minutes ago)
I wrote to them a few days ago and got a email back saying that they don't have any plans in creating a console version for IDAS5. Anyone wanna sell their copy of IDES (Japanese Version Only) ? Waiting for Play Asia to get their new shipment is driving me nuts haha.

Well, there goes all my hopes and dreams.

I don't have a copy to sell you, but whenever you get yours, let me know.

I'll race yah. w00t2.gif
Silfa
  Posted: Mar 7 2010, 04:08 PM

Time Attack Session!

Sounds good, I am swapping out my 1st Day 60gb PS3 for a new slim when San Diego gets more slims in. So I get to start over from the beginning when Play Asia ships my copy on the 11th or somethinga, most likely going to get a Capp/S2000/FC3S or EVO9. But i'll add you with my new PSN Poznon.
RIT_ninja
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 08:09 PM

ざけんなよ!

@cjb- I wanna write to sega too, but I'm not sure what email I should write to

This post has been edited by RIT_ninja on Mar 8 2010, 08:12 PM
-VIRUS-
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 03:15 PM

QUOTE (cjb @ Mar 6 2010, 01:30 PM)

i kinda figure as much since initial d is dying. thats me.
Silfa
  Posted: Mar 21 2010, 05:39 PM

Time Attack Session!

Yeah I bought it and almost full tuned a evo9 since I am bored of using a S2000 and Cappo. But now I don't really even play it even though I just got it lol.
Poznanman
Posted: Mar 22 2010, 11:02 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (cjb @ Yesterday, 7:39 PM)
Yeah I bought it and almost full tuned a evo9 since I am bored of using a S2000 and Cappo. But now I don't really even play it even though I just got it lol.

Bored already? blink.gif Oh no!

We need to get a few people together in a lobby one day and play for a few hours.
Takeshi Nakazato
Posted: Mar 28 2010, 09:50 PM

ER34 <3

Member No.: 2,412

im starting to play again, made a new file since my old file corrupted, but wish they would bring an ID5 port over T_T

but if not, i hope for a WMMT port, any good arcades within 3 hours have ALL been shut down or turn into those shitty ass joke of an arcade.

welcome back to playing cjb

This post has been edited by Takeshi Nakazato on Mar 28 2010, 09:51 PM
-VIRUS-
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 07:19 PM

im almost done ft my fd.
Sappo
Posted: Aug 14 2010, 06:13 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

Maybe they'll make a IDAS5 porting for the upcoming nintendo 3DS, since in the past they tried to make one for NDS (I saw two screen), but nothing came out, I really hope that the next porting will be for 3DS.
RIT_ninja
Posted: Aug 30 2010, 12:14 AM

ざけんなよ!

This irritating gap of the faded IDAS4 and the advent of IDAS6AA is just calling for a IDAS5 console port.

Sega probably doesn't care for console ports anymore like Konami's GuitarFreaks that stopped at V3, currently past V6 or V7 (God knows where). They would probably like to make another port but seems like they're short on money (as seen in the previews of IDES). The sales figure of IDES was also poor compare to its previous Initial D games.

If Sega seeks more success from its Initial D games, perhaps they need to start porting successful games to console...namely, IDAS5, which was a great comeback after the "Ridge Racer" like physics they threw at us in IDAS4. I really hope sega hasn't given up on console porting Initial D.
Devilbat
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 11:36 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,870

QUOTE (RIT_ninja @ Aug 30 2010, 12:14 AM)
This irritating gap of the faded IDAS4 and the advent of IDAS6AA is just calling for a IDAS5 console port.

Sega probably doesn't care for console ports anymore like Konami's GuitarFreaks that stopped at V3, currently past V6 or V7 (God knows where). They would probably like to make another port but seems like they're short on money (as seen in the previews of IDES). The sales figure of IDES was also poor compare to its previous Initial D games.

If Sega seeks more success from its Initial D games, perhaps they need to start porting successful games to console...namely, IDAS5, which was a great comeback after the "Ridge Racer" like physics they threw at us in IDAS4. I really hope sega hasn't given up on console porting Initial D.

I absolutely love Initial D Extreme Stage but I've seen videos of Initial D Arcade Stage 5 and it looks amazing. I'd love to play it but I'd kill to own a copy of it on a home console, the PS3 in particular. If a sequel to Extreme Stage or a new game based off Arcade Stage 5 (Initial D Ultimate Stage sounds cool) is ever announced I'd die from excitement. For now though I'll continue playing and enjoying Extreme Stage to the fullest, I only got it a month ago after all.
Tomo
Posted: Sep 5 2010, 04:24 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

IDES kinda sucks. I'm bored and would like to see a newer game with different physics put out.
Devilbat
Posted: Sep 5 2010, 11:07 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,870

QUOTE (Tomo @ 6 hours, 42 minutes ago)
IDES kinda sucks. I'm bored and would like to see a newer game with different physics put out.

I agree that a newer game with newer physics (Arcade Stage 5 or 6 physics anyone?) should come out but not anything else. New stages, cars, characters, and story would be awesome as well.
Lipem
Posted: Sep 6 2010, 02:14 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,905

Ides kinda sucked compared to no.4
Slade
Posted: Sep 6 2010, 09:49 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 3,304

I wouldnt mind new stages...

Like Special Stage had so many to choose from,why isnt Shomaru,Usui, or Nichien-Momiji line on there.I also wouldnt mind some new music happy.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 10:50 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Yeah I would really want Sga to create an ID5 port, hell even an ID6 port would be fine as I love both of these games a lot.

They've already designed the games for the arcades so it's not like they have to put in the cost from scratch l. Then again, demand would be important factor as well........

2 Pages  1 2