Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Mother Ninja - Talkin' bout good days

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,991  ·  Replies: 120 
> What Would You Like To See In Initial D?, If you were making it
Spirit_R
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 12:53 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,221

His S13's power had nothin on the S15's

<edit by NW: don't make assumptions about what mods will do to a thread. thank you>

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Oct 15 2005, 06:06 PM
TaksPandaHatch
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 01:00 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,533

the s15 would have smoked his s13 plus Takumi has mad skillz grin2.gif
AzNcOoLbOy85
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 03:09 PM

Iron Chef Noob

Member No.: 3,684

On top of that Iketani hasn't been racing on Mt. Akina for a long time...possible ever since 1st Stage
oceansgurlie
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 04:35 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 4,116

i dunno about the whole racing thing but i do agree that it seems like initial d is getting really really focused only into project d and everybody else is kinda just there somewhere but not really. i realized the other day that mogi natsuki has basically faded out of existance blink.gif
dmhc69
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 04:39 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 5,199

QUOTE (oceansgurlie @ Today at 10:35 AM)
i dunno about the whole racing thing but i do agree that it seems like initial d is getting really really focused only into project d and everybody else is kinda just there somewhere but not really.  i realized the other day that mogi natsuki has basically faded out of existance  blink.gif

she left to go to college in Tokyo, or something of the like. but i see what you mean.

This post has been edited by dmhc69 on Oct 15 2005, 04:39 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
ROE_Wedge
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 07:13 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 5,826

DONT LOSE FOCUS! just cause the s13 would smoke the s15 doesnt make a difference.. the 85 blew past him. I think Iketaniduring this time would still be practicing durnig these breaks in his storyline and stuff. i dont think he spends every minute of his day just watching Takumi race and talking about him with Itsuki over at the gas stop lol. I mean hell in a couple months my racing skill improved quite a bit in my s13 because i talked to and watched this other guy who raced and he helped me out. I just wish Iketani would have somehow beat that guy or something lol. I think hes a great character to have and they should have also focused on other people racing as well instead of Takumi vs everyone world tour 2005 lol.

Dont get me wrong i love initial d and i enjoy the storyline a lot. I just think that htey can keep it going with mini stories on other people besides Tak (Takumi).. so many characters, extra stage was a good plus for that... they need to continue that route. LIke i dont know.. back when Ryosuke was the white comet of akagi and how he made his way there.... or some things about Iketani later on .. maybe even Bunta back in his day.. who knows!

Iketani should have beat fatty McLargeFat
Fong
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 09:40 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 4,360

ROE_Wedge does have a point here. Wouldn't it have been great to have seen Iketani, who has improved under the radar while Takumi has been off racing for Project D absolutely obliterate the S15 and it's chubby buddy in a downhill battle!

You could imagine the encounter at the bottom, and fatty blaming his loss on the weight handicap his co-driver created, it would have been awesome.

and that s13 is the hawt. Twas gonna get one, but it was auto... nice stereo though.
Dem
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 09:54 PM

I love to eat cereal when I'm watching my cartoons.

Member No.: 8,128

QUOTE (Spirit_R @ Today at 12:53 PM)
His S13's power had nothin on the S15's

<edit by NW: don't make assumptions about what mods will do to a thread. thank you>

We've learned since the very first episode of ID that power = nothing without skill, and now you're saying that the S13 would have lost because it doesn't put out as much as the S15? rolleyes.gif
But she looked 18 of..
Posted: Oct 15 2005, 11:40 PM

I put the F U in FUN

Member No.: 1,546

I agree, it would have been really nice to see his improvement. I'd honestly like to see a few of the past characters come back and race and show off their improvement over time as well. This includes Itsuki(or what ever takumi's annoying freinds name is). I too am tires of seeing just Takumi and Keisuke race over and over again. IMO its made the the 4th stage episodes for the most part really redundent.
neko
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 01:33 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 10,507

yep agreed. all this "Takumi and Keisuke vs Japan" thing is getting boring. pinch2.gif Initial D is great because there is many awesome characters and leaving them in shadow is stupid. just imagine - Iketani has improved and beats that S15 senseless... Itsuki's first kill (maybe some delivery truck like in Over Rev laugh.gif ) Takeshi with his R32 finally beats someone... ehh... that would be great happy.gif
TaksPandaHatch
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 01:46 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 9,533

ROE the s15 would smoke the s13. Plus the fatty is a pro and iketani is not. Takumi has skillz even knowing he is driving a tubro'd 85. If you have watched the first couple episodes in stage one you would know that "the monster is not the car, its the driver!" Ryosuke laugh.gif
fijbert
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 03:42 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 6,271

I think the point of that race was not to show mad skillz
but to point out that Takumi is becoming a Ryosuke jr. as to how he was able to guess when the S15 was going to overtake and why and stuff
how he is able to analyze everything
they proved he had skillz cuz he took out those other guys with the hachi-go when itsuki first got it
Phantom_R32
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 10:45 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (TaksPandaHatch @ Today at 5:46 AM)
ROE the s15 would smoke the s13. Plus the fatty is a pro and iketani is not. Takumi has skillz even knowing he is driving a tubro'd 85. If you have watched the first couple episodes in stage one you would know that "the monster is not the car, its the driver!" Ryosuke laugh.gif

The fatty wasn't really a pro he just raced the circuit. He probably just went to track days when they had them. xD
Drew
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 03:07 PM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

An NSX driven by Tarzan Yamada or someone else from D1GP, a guy with an EK-9 who is a legend in the south sea islands for his storm drifting, (AKA Storm Screamer from TXR0) and a Datsun 240Z that was owned by Bunta, which he retores to own Takumi once again.
ROE_Wedge
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 03:40 PM

IDW Member

well at least i made some controversial subject. Whoever mentioned about takumi being like a ryosuke jr and that was very good to include them all in. I dont care what you say that fatty was obviously no pro or he wouldnt have acted like an idiot haha. Ive seen underpowered cars beat higher power cars all the time l

ANd yes it would be great to see Nakazato win a race and bring all the other characters into the mix. Thats what i miss most of all from the previous stages. Well... when i remake initial d ( lol) im just gonna have iketani run in there and beat the hell out of the fat dude

Apex
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 07:42 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,784

Well now it is all about the racing instead of having a few episodes of building up and then a race. but if you think about it makes since because all of the battles are set up online and not someone going up and asking them to race at time and place.
ROE_Wedge
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 08:06 PM

IDW Member

that is a really good point...
Kerxn
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 08:12 PM

now clean your screen

Member No.: 3,880

QUOTE (ROE_Wedge @ Today at 5:40 PM)
And yes it would be great to see Nakazato win a race and bring all the other characters into the mix. Thats what i miss most of all from the previous stages. Well... when i remake initial d ( lol) im just gonna have iketani run in there and beat the hell out of the fat dude

i agree
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tomiya Takato
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 03:44 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,663

I will wanna see shifty2.gif keisuke vs takumi this time keisuke win
and all people in initial D got a couple which wouldent split
ROE_Wedge
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 08:13 AM

IDW Member

YESSSS!!!!
neko
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 01:46 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 10,507

more side stories and other character races...
Nakazato's R32 wons battle vs... vs anything... smile.gif
Iketani owns in second battle that S15 from Tokyo...
Kazumi and Itsuki are together forever...
Ryousuke racing some battles in his FC (like against God's Foot and God's Arm)...
Takumi loses in second race against Kyouichi...
Takumi loses against God's Arm...
Takumi loses some more...
Keisuke loses to God's Foot...
Bunta vs Ryousuke... and Bunta wins cool.gif
Skyline team with R32, R33, R34 GT-Rs and GTSs wink2.gif
Ayako Watanabe
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:23 PM

Living In A Amish Paradise

Member No.: 2,415

An R33 beating the crap out of the FD....

An MKII Supra beating the 86....
dopemrc6
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 02:40 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 7,927

Nakazato Joining Project D

Takumi giving Natzuki some quality time..she is sorry for her past mistakes

Itsuki actually winning a battle or even racing in his 85 Turbo

Keisuke accepting Kyoko's love for him

RX-7 Spirit R (FD3S IV) come out to beat Keisuke's FD

An MR-S or MR2 beating the 86..Kagasiwa should come back to end Takumi's winning ways!!!

Kenta actually driving the S14 without crashing it laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dopemrc6 on Oct 17 2005, 02:45 PM
DALAZ_68
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 03:05 PM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

Member No.: 8,512

would a BNR34

but now its all ready happening so im happy grin2.gif

not about the color though dry.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Para
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 03:06 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 4,663

I honestly would like to see Iketani go back and chase after Mako. I mean it was sorta lame that he didn't even try to make sure that he was going to fail at getting her 100%

5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5