Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Fly Me So High

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,738  ·  Replies: 12 
> Super Eurobeat Fan-Made Megamix 2015 (FLAC UP!), -Best Of Eurobeat 2015- [YT, Mixcloud, FLAC DDL]
Lebon14
    Posted: Mar 21 2016, 06:06 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1000 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Hello everybody! It's that time of the year again! Oh wait, I'm over 2 months late... But it's here none-the-less!! For the mixes of 2015, I promised, in my delay announcement video, that I would do two mixes. One for the Italian portion (Super Eurobeat series, mainly) and an indie & doujin mix (Japan Doujin, non-Japan, non-Italian Eurobeat tracks). Each mixes contains 30 tracks. Both mixes are available on Youtube, Mixcloud and here in FLAC goodness. As you can see, the release contains two front covers. You pick the one you like the most! Type A for people whol like the SEB style covers the most and Type B for people who wish that Touhou characters would take over SEB covers loves anime-styles cover the most. However, in my videos, I showcased both in each of their respective mixes but, really, it's one of the other for both mixes!

Important note! : In order to be able to post the mixes as soon as possible on Youtube and Mixcloud, I only made the front cover for the 2 Discs release. For the FLAC DDL, I plan on doing the rest of the artwork like always. So, these will be uploaded sometime in the near future as soon as it's complete. In the mean time, you can always watch/listen on the two aforementioned sites.

-------Tracklists-------
{{{{{Disc 1: Italian Side}}}}}
01. Gotta Go (SEB Version) / Go 2
02. Manifold Love / Hotblade
03. Spirit Of The Night / David Dima
04. Run To Me / Kaory
05. Higher My Passion / Bamboo Bimbo
06. Warriors On The Road / Manuel
07. Minimal Love / Nathalie
08. My Last Breath Of Love / Cherry
09. Running On Love / Tora
10. Spider Queen / J-Stark
11. Crazy Information / Paul Harris
12. Heartbeat Song / Speedmaster Feat. Angelica
13. Heavensent / Ace
14. Girl In The Night / Dolly Pop
15. Dancing Lover / Futura
16. Gimme The Night / Kaioh & Leo River
17. Fly With Me Tonight / Kaory
18. Here Comes The Sun / Patty K.
19. Stay Together / Dee Dee
20. Firebird / Lou Master
21. Feel The Power Of Rock / Bon
22. Bang Bang Love / Vicky Vale
23. Twister / Jeff Driller
24. Dr. Wesson And Mr. Smith / Franz Tornado And The Cow Girls
25. Brand New World (Shiny Vox Version) / Ace
26. Crazy All Night / Irene
27. Games We Play / Hotblade
28. Way Across The Sky / Irene
29. Fire In The Night / Ken Martin
30. Koi No Yokan / Pamsy

Mixed at : 160 BPM

{{{{{Disc 2: Indie & Doujin Side}}}}}
01. Serendipity / Idris & Zyrion
02. 恋のセレナーデ (FN2 Remix) / ほたる
03. Silk Thread / 花たん
04. Mysterious Love (Vocal Ver.) / Hanaoh
05. Ryhthm Mania / Nu-Ko
06. Rigid Blue / 花たん × peЯoco.
07. Invincible / Ryuko Pegasasu Feat. WeekendWolf
08. Dreamin' Turbo / Nana Takahashi Feat. 709sec.
09. Darth Killer / Nana Takahashi
10. Perverse Ideologie / 越田Rute隆人 × ビートまりお
11. Now & Forever / peЯoco.
12. Snowing / あき × 花たん
13. Venus-Venus / 綾倉盟
14. Avatar Control / Nana Takahashi
15. Holy Night Story / Nana Takahashi
16. Pure Free / A-One
17. Break The Hierarchie / 花たん
18. Say Around / 越田Rute隆人
19. Speed Of Light / Anthony McBazooka Feat. Sakura Gatling Girl
20. Eye Of The Tiger / Anthony McBazooka
21. Galaxy Flower / Nana Takahashi
22. Zombie / Odyssey
23. Loud Faith / Odyssey
24. On The Moon / Odyssey
25. Pristine Beat Crazy / Gunfire
26. Dreamy Purple / まめみ
27. Return To Snake Mountain / Anthony McBazooka
28. 物凄いデコトラでパチュリーが物凄いうた / ななひら
29. Cranberry Moon / あき × まめみ
30. Angel Lover / Cocoa

Mixed at: 150 BPM (track 1-8), 170 BPM (track 9-26), 185 BPM (track 27-28), 125 BPM (track 29-30)

-------Watch, Listen Or Download-------
{{{{{WATCH on YOUTUBE}}}}}

Disc 1: Italian Side
Disc 2: Indie & Doujin Side

{{{{{LISTEN on COMPUTER and ON THE GO with MIXCLOUD}}}}}

Disc 1: Italian Side
Disc 2: Indie & Doujin Side

{{{{{DOWNLOAD the FULL EXPERIENCE}}}}}
FINALLY AVAILABLE AS OF MAY 8, 2016!!
Thank you for waiting!

Single File + CUE (1.29 GB)
Multiple files + Noncompliant CUE (1.29 GB)
(PNG) Artwork Type A (56.7 MB)
(PNG) Artwork Type B (55.0 MB)
Each artwork pack contains 3 different resolution of the front cover, all in PNG. SO you can put the file in each audio folder for your media player or embed the file if you wish.

{{{{{NOTES}}}}}
Here are the track titles in Romaji (and translated) for some of the Disc 2 titles:
2. Koi No Serenade (FN2 Remix) / Hotaru - "Serenade Of Love"
3. Silk Thread / Hanatan
6. Rigid Blue / Hanatan × peЯoco.
10. Perverse Ideologie / Koshida Rute Takahito × Beat Mario
12. Snowing / Aki × Hanatan
13. Venus-Venus / Ayakura Mei
17. Break The Hierarchie / Hanatan
18. Say Around / Koshida Rute Takahito
26. Dreamy Purple / Mamemi
28. Monosugoi Dekotora De Patchouli Ga Monosugoi Uta / Nanahira - "Stupendously by Patchouli Decorated Truck is Stupendous Song"
29. Cranberry Moon / Aki × Mamemi

Enjoy!! And give me feedback!

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on May 7 2016, 08:01 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Mar 21 2016, 10:55 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Great job my friend~☆

The cover of the Italo~side looks very nice, reminiscent of the old 100's... also, inclusion of Manifold Love is much obliged! ♪ Angel Lover's my favourite TEB song so hhhnnnggg~!!
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Teh Asphyx
Posted: Mar 22 2016, 12:19 AM

Raising Hell

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,366

I like that you put a song of Galaxian Recordings on Disc 2. Being only 19 years old and having so much skills, he really deserves all the attention he could get.
Also thanks for putting three songs of mine into the mix (even though only one is an original composition by me).

I must admit that I only listened to Disc 2. The Italian stuff is not so interesting as I already know all the songs, and most of them aren't quite as interesting as the songs on Disc 2, but I still upvoted the video because I'm sure you did a good job there as you did in the other videos too.

The idea to make a megamix of different non-SEB (I still don't like the term “indie”) releases is really great. There is so much stuff that deserves a lot more attention.
eXtaticus
Posted: Mar 22 2016, 03:47 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 38,786

-redacted-

This post has been edited by eXtaticus on Dec 19 2017, 04:19 PM
xiao
Posted: Mar 22 2016, 03:55 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Teh Asphyx)
The idea to make a megamix of different non-SEB (I still don't like the term “indie”) releases is really great. There is so much stuff that deserves a lot more attention.

Usher's DJ Got Us & Rihanna's Only Girl are practially eurobeat, they're just missing a prominent synth. It's 2016 why aren't pop-singers/producers making eurobeat... mwuahahahahahaha~ >:3

QUOTE (eXtaticus)
I wish that the Japanese producers would do something other than just endless Touhou remixes. It's really... unoriginal-sounding

After like 30 versions of the Scarlet Devil's theme it does kind'o get repetitively boring, doesn't it? laugh.gif
Lebon14
  Posted: Mar 22 2016, 12:58 PM

🎧

QUOTE (xiao @ Today, 1:55 AM)
Great job my friend~☆

Thanks man!

QUOTE (Teh Asphyx @ Today, 3:19 AM)
I like that you put a song of Galaxian Recordings on Disc 2. Being only 19 years old and having so much skills, he really deserves all the attention he could get.
Also thanks for putting three songs of mine into the mix (even though only one is an original composition by me).

I must admit that I only listened to Disc 2. The Italian stuff is not so interesting as I already know all the songs, and most of them aren't quite as interesting as the songs on Disc 2, but I still upvoted the video because I'm sure you did a good job there as you did in the other videos too.

Invincible is a really good track with a lot of stuff going on. I've let the track run over 3 minutes to simply show that stuff going on and how a long eurobeat track can be original (argument against 4-min edit people). I used my vocal remaster in the mix. However, because of the rest of songs, I had to brickwall the track so it doesn't seem too weird of a transition. I must say that vocals mastering is Galaxian's weak point. The vocal recording wasn't really good either but was hidden enough behind the awesome music. I'll continue to check him out.

I checked the credits for your songs and I swear that, except Eye Of The Tiger, the other two were yours since they were on your album. The only thing I noticed is that Return To Snake Mountain's lyrics was written by somebody else. That's about it. Maybe my eyes deceived me... If that was also a cover, I would probably have skipped it for another one and save myself the trouble of two VERY bad transitions in a row...

So, you totally discarded the Italian mix because you know the songs? Okay...

QUOTE (eXtaticus @ 7 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Oh my god, there really isn't much of a Japanese eurobeat scene outside of Touhou anymore, is there? Nice mixing and all, and it's a varied selection of tracks of different tempos and styles - but I wish that the Japanese producers would do something other than just endless Touhou remixes. It's really... unoriginal-sounding, at this point, and there was more than one instance in that megamix when I was like "wait, didn't this come out a few years ago?" before realising that I was thinking of a different eurobeat remix of the same track. Not good.

Anyway, they were a couple of really nice mixes, and I hope for Wonderful Day to be on the next one! happy.gif;

KanColle too... There are still some prominent figure in the Japanese eurobeat scene: DJ Command, FN2, Sugano, Elementas, MasKaleido, Shu x Gucci, etc. However, although all of them produced some original music at some point, very few of them actually produce original music. Sugano does and DJ Command does. However, it seems to be less popular than covering/arranging tracks into Eurobeat. AFAIK, you can find a LOT of covers/arranged of anime songs, vocaloid songs, etc on Youtube but hardly any original material. Not just Touhou. When I selected my tracks, I went through the doujin album I possessed. Those were from A-One, Sound Holic, Digital Wing, Halozy and Gunfire. All of them mostly dwelve in Touhou arranges although some of the members indeed do original material. Unfortunately, for the second year in a row, I left Sugano aside and I shouldn't. Sugano produces both original and Touhou related music. However, due to a lack of cash and investment in other areas, I couldn't buy the compilations on bandcamp. There is another series that I was kind of aware of that were full of original eurobeat that I could have used: Euro Baka Ichidai. At the time of compiling the music, I had none of the 5 volumes. Some time after having mixed (a few days maybe?), xiao shared Vol.1, 3 and 5 with me. I know he plans to get Vol.4 soon-ish. Vol.2 is Out of Print and we are both already thinking of a way to get "our forwarder" to get two copies of the very limited supply at some events the guys involved go to. All and all, you can't blame the guys in Japan for covering Touhou over and over: it's selling and original material does not.

Music-wise, Touhou arranges can be VERY far off the original. Sometimes, you can barely hear the ressemblances. Some, however, are just plain obvious. Exemple in my mix: Cranberry Moon. It's Remilia and Flandre's themes mashed together and the song does not make an effort to hide it. Those two tracks are beloved tracks in the Touhou fanon as much as Night Of Fire is to the original euro fans. I personally enjoy the infinite rehashes none-the-less. I lost count on how many variations of Night Of Fire I love...

And thanks for the last words.

QUOTE (xiao @ 7 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Usher's DJ Got Us & Rihanna's Only Girl are practially eurobeat, they're just missing a prominent synth.

I don't see the Eurobeat in the Usher track at all. All I hear it's Euro-House/House which is pretty far off Eurobeat. Same for Rihanna.
Teh Asphyx
Posted: Mar 22 2016, 11:08 PM

Raising Hell

Invincible is a really good track with a lot of stuff going on. I've let the track run over 3 minutes to simply show that stuff going on and how a long eurobeat track can be original (argument against 4-min edit people). I used my vocal remaster in the mix. However, because of the rest of songs, I had to brickwall the track so it doesn't seem too weird of a transition. I must say that vocals mastering is Galaxian's weak point. The vocal recording wasn't really good either but was hidden enough behind the awesome music. I'll continue to check him out.

Yeah, but I wasn't any better with vocal mixing when I was 19. I mean, it's one of the most difficult things in mixing.

So, you totally discarded the Italian mix because you know the songs? Okay...

No, I will listen to it later, when I have the FLAC version. It just hasn't been that interesting for me to listen to it instantly. You definitely chose the better songs of SEB 2015 but still I find most of them not that interesting.
I get no inspiration anymore from the SEB series. It's a complete different thing with the Japanese stuff. Since I discovered them, I have so many new ideas that I don't know when I could find the time transform them all to songs.
Lebon14
  Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:02 PM

🎧

I would like to give you guys an update on the DDL version. It is still coming. I want to include the lyrics to most tracks in the artwork I'm making. However, as you might expect, disc 2 contains Japanese lyrics. Hardly or otherwise none of the tracks have their lyrics online and leaving to what I have in scans of the various Touhou albums. So, I literally have to OCR the scans. Then, I need to make sure that the OCR detected the correct kanjis and even correct hiragana and katakana. Sometimes there's some ateji in the mix making romanizing difficult. I thought xiao could help me with this but I found him, despite his overwhelming generosity, unreliable (sorry dude, maybe there's real life in the way but at least you could tell me something about that or tell me straight up if you can't work on it because of a busy life).

If there's ANYBODY out there with a firm grasp of Japanese (or even fluent!) willing to help me QC'ing everything, it would be amazing. Once this is done, I can work on the rest of the artwork and have it released in no time.

So, this is the main reason why I wanted to release the streaming versions out ASAP and leave the DDL for later... see the date we currently are: April 15 2016 (at least in my timezone).

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Apr 15 2016, 03:06 PM
Teh Asphyx
Posted: Apr 16 2016, 12:22 AM

Raising Hell

Edit: post is obsolete.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by Teh Asphyx on Apr 19 2016, 09:43 AM
Danny Keith
Posted: May 5 2016, 08:40 AM

I copied this avatar

Member No.: 46,404

Where is the download link?
Lebon14
  Posted: May 5 2016, 11:43 AM

🎧

QUOTE (Danny Keith @ 3 hours, 2 minutes ago)
Where is the download link?

I am still working on the release. However, most of the work is done and I should have it out this weekend. Promised!
Lebon14
  Posted: May 7 2016, 08:03 PM

🎧

FINALLY. It is available. FLAC download is up for everyone to enjoy. (Up in first post)
I'm so glad that this is finally over. So much work went into this. I can finally rest until the 2016 mix which I hope won't take as long to get out as this one.

Anyway, enjoy it guys. And, I can finally turn a page and catch up on my YT videos backlog lol.
Cheers.
xiao
Posted: May 7 2016, 09:45 PM

moon bunny

user posted image user posted image

( ( ( ( ( MiRROR ) ) ) ) )

♫ ~ o(≧▽≦)o ~ ♫

upotsu!