Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Past Days

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,359  ·  Replies: 3 
> Initial D Arcade Stage Version 1/2/3 Songlist?, Can anyone remember the list of songs in the game?
linkwrighton
    Posted: Jun 2 2017, 08:18 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,365

Hi evening all!

As mentioned, just wanna know if anyone knows the list of songs (in game sequence) from Initial D Arcade Stage Ver 3. (If you guys can remember 1 and 2 as well, do chip in).

I can only remember some of the starting few like:
01 Speedy Speed Boy
02 Remember Me
03 Save Me
etc
etc

I don't have a request for any download links as I believe online has got a whole chunk of flac's and mp3's, so just want to know the sequence/number for nostalgia sake.

Thanks alot!
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 2 2017, 11:57 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Since Street Stage is a Ver. 3 port, you could probably just fire that up and go through the list in-menu there. I think the BGM had to be unlocked during gameplay though.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
linkwrighton
  Posted: Jun 2 2017, 12:24 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 48,365

That's actually a great idea. Thanks mate!'
winsupermario1234
Posted: Oct 13 2017, 01:58 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 48,950

One of the songs in the Street Stage is Stop Your Self Control by Marko Polo.