Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Mayo And Sayuki - Wings Of Fire

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,447  ·  Replies: 34 
> Initial D Arcade Stage8 Leveling Service
OkamiWind
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:42 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

QUOTE (TigerZai @ 2 hours, 26 minutes ago)
So from ur view, I making such topic is for  bragging ??
May be you can showed your skill before you judge. If you cant do such thing doesnt mean other cannot ....

Woah woah woah, I never said that this topic was for bragging rights. It was my personal opinion that would arise from players doing this. That would have said rights for going through such services.

Show my skills? Well excuse me for not being able to go online and I know that I am not the best person here. In fact I would be owned many times over by even an A1 player on Sadamine UH. However I know that I would put my money into this game because I LOVE THIS GAME and I chose not to cheat. To each their own as I say.

Oh by the way BANANAS we are ECSTATIC for having the option to PLAY anything greater then AS 3. Sure, we WISH we would have online but we are content for this option. As I see it you are on a lofty chair thinking that your the best. Sure, maybe we couldn't beat you overseas players but at least we are happy for this opportunity. We are privileged to have this honor then most of the people here in the US.

Consider this a warning to everyone who instigates this matter further. This getting out of hand...

YOU WILL BE WARNED IF YOU CONTINUE THIS ANYMORE. AND I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD IF MY WARNING IS IGNORED.
Himiko
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 12:53 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,536

Well admin seem like unfair if close this topic since is actually not the poster who start flaming ~
Personal opinion ...
Best way is every stop and respect to the one who create this topic ..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 06:13 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

LOL, no offence but it wasn't us who started the "bragging rights". We never mentioned that our customers are allowed to brag what they will have. What the customers do is their problem not ours. I do respect you mods for bringing this up but putting the blame on us is just unreasonable. Though this kind of service may seem unreasonable for you, I would like to highlight even in Japan (in front of SEGA's eyes) and other countries such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore etc. These services are consider normal and no ones has a problem with it. Yes it is true that CA players might not need it, but I'm sure some other players from other countries do.

If you realized Sega are also doing microtransactions "D coins" and also dnet by just using money to exchange for service. Similar to RO, you pay others to get or exchange for a better equipment. It's just example, this post is actually good for our customers reference, for the very least they now know we really put effort in doing this service. cool.gif

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Aug 2 2014, 06:19 AM
Varcion
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 09:08 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

Let's clarify for both sides of the arguments here, there has been enough on calling out people here and there.

For people that think this is an insane amount of money to charge for a Full Spec, leveled-up card: The amount is actually fair, compared to US standards(not being able to use D-Coins for faster tuning), at 1 dollar a game, it usually costs US players around $130+ just to full spec a car, not including costs of travel, time spent leveling up online.

To SHINN, TigerZai: Let's forget how good you guys are in this game for a minute and pretend that you guys are new players that have some experience in the game, but nowhere near being a top level player. Wouldn't you feel some frustration if you see a person using a X rank card even though you know that their skill will never win enough online battles to achieve that rank and they will never accept a battle for you to prove them otherwise. I understand that you are doing this for the people who doesn't have the time or access to online to acquire a high rank even though they probably have the skills to back it up, but put yourself in the shoes of a new player to this game and look at the situation I described above.

To Shinn: Comparing microtransactions like D-Coins to your service isnt really the same thing. D-coin only speeds up the process for things that's usually attainable over time, like tuning cars and etc. But D-coins doesn't help you win an online battle or give u an X rank on your card by paying a certain amount of D-coins.

regarding "bragging rights": my simple opinion is this: Y do you need a maxed level card to tell people that you are good? only braggers need to constantly confirm with other people that they are good by flashing a high level card.

but in the end, regardless of what people think about this service: It's their own money, and no1 should have the right to tell the owner what they should and shouldn't spend their money on.

Lastly, To LORDOFBANANAS: if you aren't making a point for an argument or making a posts related to the topic, don't make a post just to flame.

This post has been edited by Varcion on Aug 2 2014, 10:01 AM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:13 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Your points are noted and understood. If in the case where I were unable to achieve that kind of level, I would definitely do my best to achieve it without having much comment. Otherwise I wouldn't spend RM40k to max out all crosses for my card and playing 17 cards. But if I were really unable to achieve it myself even if I tried, then the best I could do is blame myself for being incapable and not suitable for this game. When I play games, I make sure I complete it at all cost, it is true that I have no experience or whatsoever in the latest version, but I have informations that not many people know. Each and everyday we receive informations shared by our fellow Japanese teammates, so in this case I will die trying to get the highest rank regardless of whether there are people better than me or people who receive their ranks from others. To me it is my own effort that counts because I don't believe other people affects my game, I am the one who affects my own performance.

And you are wrong about D coins, it allows you to prevent drop level and re-challenge a promotional match just in case you failed!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Aug 2 2014, 11:07 AM
TigerZai
  Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:14 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

Thanks for your concern Varcion ..
But mostly our customer that already booking for this D8 service they are not newbie in IDAS game.
Plus i believe some peoples they don't mind having high level card but average skill, everyone got their own thinking.. Since they don't mind then they will looking for us, and for those would mind, obviously they wont find us for service for his card.

This topic i create is not only for leveling , also included mission.
Ya you are right, we not charge expensive price.
It's RM3 per game here. to full tune one car in D7 we need around Rm105 if not mistaken ( the card got enought point to fulltune ) If from a new card is more than RM200 ... and imagine, E3 to Infinity rank ( after X rank ) RM450 might not enough .. So total up Rm650 for the first customer is fair enough.
Somemore we provide free Xrank and Fully Legend and Kanto Chapter MAX ...

Thanks for your understanding and i hope no one is continue to argue for this kind of service again. Since is not related to them, they don't like may ignore..
It's like wasting time to debate and without any conclusion =.=''

*note To others : * I'm not showing off my IDAS skill but hopefully when other judge me, i hope they judge in mind.. Else i won't be taking it out to prove that ..
Thanks everyone .. cheer and enjoy your nice days is better than wasting time debate here~

This post has been edited by TigerZai on Aug 2 2014, 10:26 AM
OkamiWind
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:34 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Thankfully we did reach a consensus to this argument however...at the same time I will strictly look at this thread. If someone tries to ignite this war again I will close this thread for sure.

Consider this a second chance. I believe that people will do whatever they want with their money and seeing how the higher ranks are asking for this service then I cannot deny that this is (and use this in a VERY, VERY loose term) "a useful" service.
TigerZai
  Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:46 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ 12 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
Thankfully we did reach a consensus to this argument however...at the same time I will strictly look at this thread. If someone tries to ignite this war again I will close this thread for sure.

Consider this a second chance. I believe that people will do whatever they want with their money and seeing how the higher ranks are asking for this service then I cannot deny that this is (and use this in a VERY, VERY loose term) "a useful" service.

May be you could warn the person who wanted to start the argue here again instead of closing my topic. I can't control the whole forum members to post reply what they can or cant ..
From the previous page can see that im not the one who started this argument..
Thanks for ur cooperate ~ smile.gif
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 11:05 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Might as well close it. The OP is continuing to post flameworthy material by casting blame even though this whole thread is a firepit to begin with. There are better avenues to advertise this kind of service, and to have IDW endorse it by allowing it to happen is sickening. I've already had a lovely dialog with Perry about this thread. The section moderator has proven their inability to act via making threat after threat to take action, yet failing to do so every time the "debate" continued. If I was still in charge, which probably wouldn't be difficult to re-attain at this point in time, I would have closed the thread once I saw it.

Remember, these guys have already mentioned that they have other methods of communication outside of the forum for this "business". Take it from there.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
OkamiWind
Posted: Aug 2 2014, 11:08 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tessou @ 2 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
Might as well close it. The OP is continuing to post flameworthy material by casting blame even though this whole thread is a firepit to begin with. There are better avenues to advertise this kind of service, and to have IDW endorse it by allowing it to happen is sickening. I've already had a lovely dialog with Perry about this thread. The section moderator has proven their inability to act via making threat after threat to take action, yet failing to do so every time the "debate" continued. If I was still in charge, which probably wouldn't be difficult to re-attain at this point in time, I would have closed the thread once I saw it.

Remember, these guys have already mentioned that they have other methods of communication outside of the forum for this "business". Take it from there.

Very well then, i'm gonna close this thread. If you guys want to keep this service going then PM each other. As Tessou said, you guys have other means of communication.

2 Pages  1 2