Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Dave Simon - I Need Your Love

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

52 Pages  « 49 50 51 52  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 109,061  ·  Replies: 1,286 
> DJ Phoenix Wright, Objecting to Lame Internet Radio!
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Sep 12 2015, 12:11 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

As per usual, I did indeed record the show. Wasn't the best show, but wasn't the worst either. Basically despite the advance warning not too many people showed up and the only ones reacting in chat were busy talking about Destiny updates than the show itself.

Next show is on the 25th, same regular ol' time. Next show will be a review of the English version of Majikoi S, so hopefully that gets more of a response this time!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Sep 13 2015, 05:30 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 2:11 PM)
As per usual, I did indeed record the show. Wasn't the best show, but wasn't the worst either. Basically despite the advance warning not too many people showed up and the only ones reacting in chat were busy talking about Destiny updates than the show itself.

Next show is on the 25th, same regular ol' time. Next show will be a review of the English version of Majikoi S, so hopefully that gets more of a response this time!

I'm barely halfway through, but just to let cha know... recording the IRS was priceless! The last time I spoke to the OG's in the chatxorz was back in '07; I had completely forgotten about Pearu's p3dob3ar alter ego.

Anyway, just stopped the Rec. to get some more popcorn... gonna go back to finish it soon as the micro starts sounding like R2D2.

Can't wait for MagikoiS Eigouuuuu!! Oh yeah, also echo-room, trap-thread, and Cha Cha Cha Himouto roxor'd my pantsu'rd!! ^___^

Edit: Recording the IRC... not IRS... gawd, lack of sleep, honestly! XP

This post has been edited by xiao_la on Sep 13 2015, 06:57 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Sep 26 2015, 10:58 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Sep 12 2015, 02:11 PM)
Next show is on the 25th... Majikoi S... more of a response this time!

^ bump~

Any word on the new SATA version of Ero Night? biggrin.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1638. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Sep 26 2015, 11:37 AM

ShiMACHaze

...of course you posted this the day AFTER it was supposed to be rather than reminding me about it. facepalm.gif I got home from work and was so caught up in stuff that I completely blanked on it.

Well folks, looks like the Majikoi S show will be next Friday instead! rolleyes.gif
xiao
Posted: Sep 26 2015, 02:17 PM

moon bunny

うぇっへっへ、の、の、のまけ先輩、ハ、ハード、何色・・・?(;´Д`)ハァハァ
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Sep 29 2015, 06:32 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

Aww damnit, if it was on the 9th instead of the 2nd, I would've been able to make it (I work Saturdays but I'm getting the 10th off due to Canadian Thanksgiving)
xiao
Posted: Oct 2 2015, 06:35 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Sep 26 2015, 01:37 PM)
Well folks, looks like the Majikoi S show will be next Friday instead! rolleyes.gif

The time has come at last... to throw away the past... now everyone can see... N1's identity. cool.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:37 PM

ShiMACHaze

Yes, I actually remembered! I'll be prepping as soon as I get home from work. smile.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
  Posted: Oct 3 2015, 03:30 AM

moon bunny

I just had irrumatioooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh... ♪

And it felt so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood~ ♪

Miyako let me put my ちんちん inside of her (throat) ♫

★★★ ★★★

This is bar~none the best Ero Night show ever!! N1 for president nau. ^__^
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Oct 3 2015, 11:05 AM

ShiMACHaze

SPOILER

Yeah, it was pretty great. Thanks to everyone who joined in, and see you again at the end of the month! If anyone wants a copy of the recording just shoot me a line, I've already got it uploaded and ready to go! cool.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Oct 30 2015, 03:36 PM

ShiMACHaze

Hey, it's the last Friday of the month! It's the day before Halloween! Those two events are unrelated, but Eronight is ALWAYS relevant! That's right, tonight is another wonderful round of the pervy sexy ecchi sketch one-touch review show! Tune in at 11 PM and be sure to hop into the IRC for the full effect!

See you there!
kyonpalm
Posted: Oct 30 2015, 04:21 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

I have the spookiest boner right now.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Seri
Posted: Oct 30 2015, 06:49 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

I'll be playing music, so let me know when you're ready to go.
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Oct 31 2015, 02:23 AM

ShiMACHaze

That was a super fun show. Thanks everyone who participated, and for anyone who missed it I have a recording as per usual. Just shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a link! cool.gif
xiao
Posted: Oct 31 2015, 09:16 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 6 hours, 51 minutes ago)
That was a super fun show. Thanks everyone who participated, and for anyone who missed it I have a recording as per usual. Just shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a link! cool.gif

Excellent show as usual mates! DJ N1 truly handled the broadcast like a pro. Everyone proved very handy with their comments in the live chat, and the game was a handful of fun. Please give yourselves a hand!

And to anyone who missed the action. I took a couple of screenshots to summarize the events of last night. As mentioned, please contact our resident DJ for a full recording:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1158. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1158. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

This post has been edited by xiao_la on Oct 31 2015, 09:17 AM
Sensation!
Posted: Dec 2 2015, 01:32 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

Well then...its the start of a new month.

Are we due for another show?

Nomake Wan
  Posted: Dec 2 2015, 03:40 PM

ShiMACHaze

We are! I forgot to post about it, but I was planning on having one this Friday night. I'll post about it in the FB group as well. In this case it was less forgetting about it completely and more forgetting to tell you guys about it. laugh2.gif
xiao
  Posted: Dec 8 2015, 05:54 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Dec 2 2015, 05:40 PM)
We are! I forgot to post about it, but I was planning on having one this Friday night. I'll post about it in the FB group as well. In this case it was less forgetting about it completely and more forgetting to tell you guys about it. laugh2.gif

Hory crap!? What the hell was I doing on Friday!?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~ orz

Shooting you a PM as we speak!! derp.gif
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Dec 8 2015, 06:16 AM

ShiMACHaze

Ah right, you don't have Facebook. The FB group voted to postpone the show until this Friday, the 11th. You haven't missed it.
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Dec 12 2015, 11:12 AM

ShiMACHaze

Pretty okay show, actually. It's sad that I won't be around to do a show on the actual last Friday of the year, but since the next available Friday is New Years' I guess I'll just have to make it something super-awesome. I doubt I'll be able to do the game I really really really wanted to do because its sequel (which I hope is the second half and not the second part in a trilogy or something) comes out at C89 and that leaves only a day or so to prep...but we'll see. Maybe there'll be a Christmas miracle.

As per always I've got a recording so if anyone needs it hit me up. Peace! See you next year!

user posted image
xiao
  Posted: Dec 12 2015, 08:09 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 8 hours, 53 minutes ago)
Pretty okay show, actually. It's sad that I won't be around to do a show on the actual last Friday of the year, but since the next available Friday is New Years' I guess I'll just have to make it something super-awesome. I doubt I'll be able to do the game I really really really wanted to do because its sequel (which I hope is the second half and not the second part in a trilogy or something) comes out at C89 and that leaves only a day or so to prep...but we'll see. Maybe there'll be a Christmas miracle.

As per always I've got a recording so if anyone needs it hit me up. Peace! See you next year!

Another excellent episode m8's - like Nomake mentioned, if you missed the action please PM our resident ship~girl for all the fun; and for those too lazy ppl that would like a small recap of the events that transpired last evening, here's a quick screenshot of last night's live recording... stay tuned and don't forget; like DJ N1 says... It's not gay if he's a gokiburi~ ciao!

user posted image
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jan 1 2016, 02:22 PM

ShiMACHaze

So assuming here that we are going to be online then--Perry is planning something big and awesome for the forums--tonight should be Eronight! It'll technically be the first show of the year rather than the last of last year but screw the rules, I have money! I'll be hanging around in the IRC around 10:30 PM to gauge interest, and assuming the server still runs and people are around to watch then it's all systems go for some new years' smut!

See you this evening!

HashiriyaR32
Posted: Jan 1 2016, 07:57 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

And once again I'm gonna miss this. Shame I couldn't get this Saturday off.

Can I get a PM of every eronight recording from July up to and including, after it's done, this upcoming show?
Nomake Wan
  Posted: Jan 2 2016, 09:35 PM

ShiMACHaze

I can do that. It'll take a while since they were all hosted on Sendspace and thus have been deleted by now.

Anyone who wants yesterday's show just shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get it. For everyone wondering, the next show is on the 29th of January. See you then!
xiao
Posted: Jan 4 2016, 01:33 AM

moon bunny

Alright guys, another great show in the bag~ you heard N1 sempai, next show should be sometime next week right before the IDW Los Angeles meet-up. Make sure to book reservations at nearby hotels just in case the local Ryokans are all full... or we can just at APX's house too. awesome.gif

Again my apologies for the belated response; Kyon and xiao have been busy coding the new Ero Night Screengrab App, which works a lot like Google Street View, in that it not only takes a snap of your screen... but a full shot of your retinal field of vision. It's an organic LED sensor, in the literal meaning of the word, ie. you inject a small dose of nano-machines directly into your optical cavity, and the firmware does the rest. Meteor's revising our syntax, so it might take a while to work the kinks out before it's fully functional. But in the meantime, please enjoy a sample of last night's broadcast via IDW's new Screengrab App.

This post has been edited by xiao on Feb 1 2016, 01:04 PM

52 Pages  « 49 50 51 52