Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Fun-Loving Spirit

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

427 Pages  « 425 426 427  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 405,951  ·  Replies: 10,661 
> What Car Do You Have?, Pictures, Details, and Bread and Milk
Posted: Dec 19 2016, 10:11 AM

39-54-369

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ 22 minutes, 12 seconds ago)
★ It used to be Justin Bieber's old ride before he went on to crashing Ferrari's awesome.gif

★ Black on Black Lambo's look ACE as FOCK!!! w00t2.gif

ah, that explains alot, he did his test crashes on that car before trashing the more expensive cars.

i must admit it is pretty cool even it it has been sitting in the back of my shelf for quite some time. i dont recall who gave it to me but i have a good idea who it might've been. im not a big fan of super cars, TBH they all look rather similar to each other with a few differences in body style.

i do admit that some do have very neat designs, but they're useless to buy unless you have the mullah or if your chosen city to drive in is the crater city.
Tessou
Posted: Dec 19 2016, 12:36 PM

[length=10]penis[/length]
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 11:25 PM)
★ Bought a new car today ... curtesy of being Usher's new producer ~ try not to playa-hate da xiao™ yo: http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Default/blush.gif

http://imgur.com/vxW4HOU.jpg
http://imgur.com/fzgjhzt.jpg
http://imgur.com/vMdfVns.jpg
http://imgur.com/POXM1jc.jpg
★ Look at how clean that shiz look on my new 36" dubz Countaché bro's ~ http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Action-Smoke/smoke2.gif

★ The dealer didn't lemme take milk & bread pics cause he said that'd void the warranty (ohh too hot!) wheels

That slides just this one time. Please don't put obvious shitposts in this thread.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Dec 20 2016, 02:57 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Oh wow! Didn't know that you had an FR-S xiao! Coolio. Does it go as fast as the BR-Z?

Not sure if I posted this already but this is what the car looked like before air deflectors. tongue.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
N643
Posted: Dec 20 2016, 03:33 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 28,448

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 9:49 AM)
★ It used to be Justin Bieber's old ride before he went on to crashing Ferrari's awesome.gif

★ Black on Black Lambo's look ACE as FOCK!!! w00t2.gif

U mean Chris brown right

My Company just bought a used BYD in China, we need a cheap car to get around for delivery

This post has been edited by N643 on Dec 20 2016, 03:40 PM
xiao
Posted: Dec 21 2016, 05:32 AM

nitro★bunny
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Tessou @ Dec 19 2016, 02:36 PM)
That slides just this one time. Please don't put obvious shitposts in this thread.

Won't happen again ~ sorry brotha. user posted image

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 4:57 PM)
Oh wow! Didn't know that you had an FR-S xiao! Coolio. Does it go as fast as the BR-Z?

ahaha ~ I just went to go test-drive lol user posted image

That was the only model they had at the ToyoScion dealership. It was an automatic ... and surprisingly I loved driving it better than the MT BRZ I test drove a couple of months earlier.

The FR-S feels lighter than the Subbie though they weigh the same ~ tbh they're both sweet rides!

You & your hubbs should go test drive one just for kicks like me ~ it's such a well-balanced car, albeit a tad under-powered, it's hard to say anything bad about it at all! happy.gif

QUOTE (N643 @ Yesterday, 5:33 PM)
U mean Chris brown right

What do you mean? Is it too late now to say sorry! crying2.gif derp.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Dec 21 2016, 04:28 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Hubbs? I'm still very unmarried and happy about it! I have a pal who just bought one and when I was riding in it, I felt the fast. I was looking into getting one myself when deciding to buy the Impreza. I'm in love the lines and styling for the BR-Z, not to crazy about the Scion version for some unexplained reason. Ultimately, I went with the hatchback because it is bigger and has more utility.

I don't understand why they didn't make the BR-Z/FR-S a 2 seater. The backseats in those things are useless.
xiao
Posted: Dec 22 2016, 08:47 AM

nitro★bunny
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 6:28 PM)
I don't understand why they didn't make the BR-Z/FR-S a 2 seater. The backseats in those things are useless.

I know right! ~ I was in love with the BRZ in sleek WRX Pearl Blue but then I kind'a started liking the silver Scion. It's really a shame that the new 2017 model looks absolutely blehh! crying2.gif

I dropped the backseats to take a couple of pics & thought it looked waaay better + plus removing 'em takes a bit of weight off the car ... weight on any car is never good imo.

If I get one ~ it's gonna be a 2016 FR-S or a new BRZ & the only mod's I'm gonna make are:

・ Remove the backseats
・ New steering wheel w/o an airbag
・ Digital Defi gauges
・ Startup sound FX (I've no clue how to even go about that)
・ New exhaust

Mattx0rz got a big stereo but I felt it was purty darn good ... I don't need a huge bass. No push-start button either ~ I like the twist & rev start-up mechanism of old cars.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 22 2016, 08:48 AM
chucknasty
Posted: Dec 23 2016, 06:52 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,800

Hello,

new to the forum.

current cars are:

2007 corvette
1984 corvette

past cars were:
1979 firebird
1999 corvette
2014 sonic
2001 eclipse gt
2004 eclipse gs
2003 cavalier
2004 cavalier
1997 camaro z28
1997 camaro rs
1998 camaro base

ill post pics of the vettes over the weekend. building my c4 for tight cornering and downhill, c6 for uphill/ highway cornering
Zergax
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 04:57 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 47,708

Some of you might have seen me in the what car to buy thread so you might already know but I'm the proud owner of an 2005 Mitsubishi lancer rallyart. 160HP of fun. Not much of a car compared to what some of you drove but it makes me happy looking at it every time I see it and I'm even happier every time I drive it.

Might post some pics soon.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
RalliKai
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 06:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (Zergax @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
Some of you might have seen me in the what car to buy thread so you might already know but I'm the proud owner of an 2005 Mitsubishi lancer rallyart. 160HP of fun. Not much of a car compared to what some of you drove but it makes me happy looking at it every time I see it and I'm even happier every time I drive it.

Might post some pics soon.

Congrats.

Kind of curious how the 2.4L MIVEC does in the rev department compared to the 2.3L MZR on the Mazda 3s. Both produce the same power.
Zergax
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 06:34 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 47,708

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 15 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
Congrats.

Kind of curious how the 2.4L MIVEC does in the rev department compared to the 2.3L MZR on the Mazda 3s. Both produce the same power.

Thank you! smile.gif

And what do you mean exactly? How's the gear ratio? What is the rev limiter set at? What's the ideal powerbar?
DeeBo
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 02:21 PM

'Murican

Member No.: 10,506

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3264 x 2448. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

1996 Ford F-150 4x4 XL 5.0 V8 Single Cab w/ Long Bed and Two 13(?) Gallon Gasoline Tanks
cool.gif
Backstory on this baby:

My parents were generous enough to gift me a 2004 Tacoma for school. Unfortunately, it unexpectedly snowed in the middle of April last year, which caused the highways to ice over.

It being April and not having snow for a month, the city didn't salt the roads for a few hours and I was clueless about avoiding the ice. I was on the way to a job orientation and drove over a section of the highway that was iced over. I spun 180 degrees on the highway at 55MPH and hit the concrete median head on. Luckily I survived, but the Tacoma didn't. According to the police officer who responded to the incident, there were about 20 wrecks on the South bound route alone.

After receiving my good ol' insurance money, I paid my parents back on the payments they made on the truck and found this F-150. It was in great condition and was as rust free as you can get for a 20 yr. old truck in the Midwest. The best part was that it only had 75,000 miles!

After driving this thing for roughly 9 months, it's definitely my favorite vehicle I've owned. The 5.0 runs great and it's utility for moving shit is awesome. Has a few things that need to be replaced from regular wear and tear, but otherwise it's mechanically sound! And the best part about it is.... it's VINYL flooring. Such easy cleaning! 'MERICA

427 Pages  « 425 426 427