Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 13 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - time machine

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,480  ·  Replies: 11 
> where where where?........., download episodes......
    Posted: Dec 3 2002, 06:02 AM

Unregistered

lar lar lar lar lar.........can anyone tell me where i can download initial D episodes from rolleyes.gif .......would want it talking in cantonese....(cause i'd be wtf???. wacko.gif ....if it was in jap)...........i tried kazaa but they onli got it in jap....tried imesh and it stuffed up my comp ...... sad.gif ....would be better if someone gave me a site or sumthin...... biggrin.gif .......ty.....lar lar lar lar lar........... tongue.gif
Perry
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 10:24 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

It's very hard to find a site that provide Initial D episodes download. I would upload Initial D episodes if I had my own server, but no, the bandwidth will be a big problem. sleep.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Indecisive
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 11:34 AM

the deranged one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (Guest @ Dec 3 2002, 06:02 AM)
lar lar lar lar lar.........can anyone tell me where i can download initial D episodes from rolleyes.gif .......would want it talking in cantonese....(cause i'd be wtf???. wacko.gif ....if it was in jap)...........i tried kazaa but they onli got it in jap....tried imesh and it stuffed up my comp ...... sad.gif ....would be better if someone gave me a site or sumthin...... biggrin.gif .......ty.....lar lar lar lar lar........... tongue.gif

...what does it matter wut language it's in. although I like the Cantonese voices better they've all got english subtitles. it's hard to get the cantonese rips.
vtecstyl3z
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 12:05 PM

United States Marine Corps

Member No.: 4

which episodes you want? i have lots of empty tapes at home i can help you record one. but then i think if i want to mail you. the money will be a problem.(only if you live in U.S the cost mite be cheaper) 20 dollars i can get everything done. if you interesting in doing this deal reply asap. i use to mail my homie my movies and games.
]{aya
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 05:58 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Member No.: 47

i think the cantonese version have less expresion, less emotion in it ...
Indecisive
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 06:48 PM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (]{aya @ Dec 3 2002, 05:58 PM)
i think the cantonese version have less expresion, less emotion in it ...

maybe....but I think the voices of the people suit the people better.
Kyo
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 07:01 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

ok.. i got 2 diff set of initial D...

one is the Combo box version and another is the Original Cantonese track+Japannese Track (both same episode and occupied the same disc)

the Combo box has 14 disc..all comprises of Stage 1 and Stage 2.. with the Opening theme songs cut and combined..thus save lotsa space and less troublesome because i dun need to change disc so often... but the downside is... it's a pure japanese version with chinese subtitle...

The latter Cantonese track+Japanese track has 26 disc together for the stage 1.. 7disc in stage2... it's full features including all sort of advertisements including dragon ball and ultraman..

I burn all those collections to my friends in university... (only if they asked)

But recently.. a junior of mine had a CD contained RealPlayer files of initial D stage 1.Just single disc can whole all the episodes of Stage1... imagine that... But u can't view it with good picture & sound quality in full screen...

Long time ago.. I suggested that this hold collections to be compressed in DIVX format and for "Public Trial Viewing"...

Maybe we can work together and make this happen..

P.s:I got all the Initial D collections including the Unofficial Initial D MTV released by 3rd party..Battle Stage is not available in M'sia yet..hope somebody can hlp me to get Battle Stage..thankx a lot..
RiCE
Posted: Dec 3 2002, 10:32 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 126

QUOTE (vtecstyl3z @ Dec 3 2002, 12:05 PM)
which episodes you want? i have lots of empty tapes at home i can help you record one. but then i think if i want to mail you. the money will be a problem.(only if you live in U.S the cost mite be cheaper) 20 dollars i can get everything done. if you interesting in doing this deal reply asap. i use to mail my homie my movies and games.

wink2.gif ..hmmmm.......i live in australi so dun worri about it..... smile.gif ....can goto hong kong and buy it there....... mad.gif ...last time they jibbed me off dry.gif .......missing some episodes... wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif ........thankx anyway...... biggrin.gif
Neurogirl
Posted: Dec 4 2002, 11:43 AM

I dance to all the wrong songs, I enjoy all the wrong moves

Member No.: 78

is it me or does everyone else think this guy is a goofy replier unsure.gif

Welcome to the board.
karasac
Posted: Dec 4 2002, 12:12 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Neurogirl @ Dec 4 2002, 11:43 AM)

its just u biggrin.gif

jk.....he is a goofy replier

welcome to the board goofy replier. happy.gif
Neurogirl
Posted: Dec 4 2002, 01:58 PM

I dance to all the wrong songs, I enjoy all the wrong moves

Member No.: 78

QUOTE (karasac @ Dec 4 2002, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (Neurogirl @ Dec 4 2002, 11:43 AM)

its just u biggrin.gif

jk.....he is a goofy replier

welcome to the board goofy replier. happy.gif

How you kid with me so. biggrin.gif
David
  Posted: Dec 4 2002, 04:12 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

Member No.: 124

happy.gif use KazAa download it at www.kazaa.com