Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Paul Harris - Everybody's Looking

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,820  ·  Replies: 0 
> Brand-new Free-to-Play Game - Conquer Online 3?
idfeixy
  Posted: Jun 29 2012, 05:27 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,554

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 596. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Earlier this week, I lurked around and found an eye-catching article about NetDragon’s free-to-play new title Conquer Online 3. As a loyal gamer to the current version of Conquer Online a couple of years ago, I have some nostalgic thoughts about me and my friends having fun in the game. The main reason that kept me away from it is the uncountable and ridiculous updates, which actually ruined the essence of it.

But in the article, NetDragon has it that the updates so amiss will be abandoned, which means Talismans & Battle Power will be removed. (Hooray!). The article also has it that the graphic will be improved upon, and most importantly compared to Diablo 3, which costs you 59.99 bucks and not yet has PvP feature implemented, this game stays free-to-play and has PvP actions! As a wizard in Diablo 3, I smelt some movements towards the RMAH update, so I would rather take a shot at this new title Conquer 3 when it’s released. What do you think?

Oh, for the ones who show some interest in this ol’ new game, here’s the article:
http://mmoattack.com/mmorpg-news/netdragon...nquer-online-3/