Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 17,890  ·  Replies: 1 
> Image Ready Tutorial, Animated .gif
Evolution
  Posted: Sep 18 2004, 01:04 PM

Moo!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 657

I can do the tut for gif animation for imageready. Its not that hard.

1. Find a clip of something you want to make a small clip. I suggest using a vid that is a .mov file. I find these work best with Imageready.

I'm going to use a trailer from Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory.

2. Now in Imageready open the file. Now there will be a window prompting to to choose the range to import. I say you should only choose a scene thats around 5 secs. Use these settings for importing the file:

user posted image

3. Right now you have something like this size:

user posted image

Now its time to resize your gif. Now go to Image> Image size. Now for the dimensions the max size for an avy on this forum is 100 x 100. Try to make it as close as possible to that.

4. Now its time to save what you have. Go to File>Save Optimized. Then save it whereever you want. Now your done.

This my finished product:

user posted image

I know mine is alittle longer than I suggested, but its bigger than this board allows to be your avy. So better your make yours under 5 secs.

BTW I bet I have some typos in there, but too lazy to proofread.

This post has been edited by Evolution on Sep 18 2004, 01:06 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Benji
Posted: Sep 19 2004, 08:34 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

Nice Evolution, I'm gonna see if we can make a branch for tuts, or i'll just sticky them up here.