Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Sugarcult - Riot

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,183  ·  Replies: 4 
> 1/24 Hatsune Miku Porsche GT3R (996 and 997), Good Smile Racing Hatsune Mike Super GT scaled replicas
silverromeo
  Posted: Sep 6 2013, 09:18 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,998

Just want to show this pair which is somewhat anime related. I always like these anime sponsored race cars, which is like double dream come true being an anime fan and car enthusiasts -

996 GT3R - Base Tamiya kit + Renaissance transkit + GSR Miku decals

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 995 x 662. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 989 x 608. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1022 x 681. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 995 x 648. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 951 x 617. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

997 GT3R - Fujimi Hatsune Miku GT3R Kit B

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1022 x 681. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 952 x 622. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For those of you who has not heard of this car, it is an actual race car sponsored by the company who made the Vocaloid series and it participates in the Japanese Super GT(formerly known as JGTC) in the GT300 class. Below is a picture of the real car:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 531. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by silverromeo on Sep 6 2013, 09:18 AM
Archbishop Banana
Posted: Sep 7 2013, 09:09 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 41,506

Oh dear, the envy in my body is rising......
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 7 2013, 09:44 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

You could post them in the Gundam Model thread, I think. After all, I posted Zoids in there at one point. As long as it's a model kit, it has a right to be there. smile.gif

EDIT: Forgot to actually respond! It looks great! I personally prefer the 2008 Z4 in terms of Miku itasha, but I can respect the detail in this model. Props!

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Sep 7 2013, 09:44 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 8 2013, 08:46 AM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

We also have this thread in the Merchandise Section for model cars and vehicles in addition to the Gundam thread that N1 mentioned. This is some seriously awesome work! Keep it up! smile.gif
silverromeo
  Posted: Sep 10 2013, 06:55 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 41,998

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Sep 7 2013, 09:44 PM)
You could post them in the Gundam Model thread, I think. After all, I posted Zoids in there at one point. As long as it's a model kit, it has a right to be there. smile.gif

EDIT: Forgot to actually respond! It looks great! I personally prefer the 2008 Z4 in terms of Miku itasha, but I can respect the detail in this model. Props!

Thanks guys and girls!

I'm not able to make the 2008 Miku Z4 because the decal is sold out by now and there is no base Z4 kit in the market at all, however I have the year 2011 and 2012 GSR Miku Z4 coming! So stay tuned... smile.gif