Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Majestic Flight

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 27,366  ·  Replies: 47 
> Tokyo Xtreme Racer Stage 3
fettman53
  Posted: May 8 2009, 10:31 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,717

Kevin: Eh? *reads letter* .........

Haruhi: So...does this mean you'll help us now?

Kevin: No. *tosses letter aside*

Haruhi: But...Mage...the 370Z right? I wanna see how good your first-generation Z is against the latest-generation Z! Can you at least show me that?

Kevin: There is a big difference...between the drivers. I can already tell...this guy thinks he's pretty good. You see...when a racer gets to a point to where they're challenging the best, it is most likely they will lose. He's confident. But he hasn't even seen me drive yet. Bravery? Sure, call it what you want. I say it's recklessness. And what were to happen if he lost? I would gain nothing, and neither would he. I always win. If I win another race, it makes no difference. And if he loses, then he will have just wasted gas and energy. If anything, the only thing he'd take out of the race was maybe a thing or two to make him faster for future battles. Much like you.

Haruhi: *looks left and right, then back at Kevin* But...what if he wins?

Kevin: *sigh* Haruhi...Tomo...let me put it this way. Until I am defeated by a certain someone, I refuse to accept any actual racing offer. From anyone.

Haruhi: Certain...someone?

Kevin: ........

Haruhi: Hrm.....

Kevin: Although...I would like to see what YOU are capable of.

Haruhi: Me?

Kevin: Go in my place. Take the letter with you. Tell him you're my student, and that if he cannot defeat you, then he certainly cannot defeat me.

Haruhi: So...just like how we did things on the team back in the mountains...but...he challenged YOU!

Kevin: So did all of those other challengers. But they all met the same fate...when I presented them the challenge of facing you. I'm afraid I cannot read this handwriting, however. Where are you supposed to meet him? Mountains? Highway? Street? Offroad?

Anri: *suddenly bursts into the room* HEY! HEY! There was a letter clipped under my windshield wipers too! LOOK! LOOK!!

Haruhi: HUH?!! *takes the letter out of Anri's hands and reads it frantically* Why is everyone getting one of these but me anyway?!

Anri: *has her hands on her hips confidently* Heh heh heh! I guess word of my skill has spread really fast!

Haruhi: Anri...

Anri: WUZZAAAAAAAP?!!!!

Haruhi: This...THIS IS A PARKING TICKET!!!

Anri: HUUUUUUUUUH?!!!!!!

Haruhi: You've been fined fifty-thousand yen...

Anri: So...those cops want to challenge ME, do they? *twitch, twitch*

Haruhi: Uh...I don't think that the policemen want to race...

This post has been edited by fettman53 on May 8 2009, 11:28 PM
Gunma's 34
Posted: May 9 2009, 05:19 AM

The R34's chosen one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,787

Tomo: It would be a good idea too for Haruhi to battle a member of the Abolished clan. I heard from Adriana that the Mage rank is way too confident for his own good but he has the skills to prove it. He's no pushover... I dunno how he'll fare against Daiki or Kevin... but if I was there... it would exactly not be that easy.

(doorbell rings. Kasumi opens it)

Kasumi: !!! Haruhi!! It's for you... This time... it's from Bishop...

Tomo: The Evolution X!? The Abolished ranks seem pretty overconfident, don't you think?

Kasumi: Well... I couldn't say...

Tomo: couldn't say what?

Kasumi: How all of this would turn out. I am no car buff like you or the others but I could see what might happen...

Tomo: The best thing to do is research... Excuse us for a sec guys... (heads to GTR for his laptop) (opens laptop, receives wi-fi feed and connects; connection successful. Heads over to search engine and types 370z and Evo X)

Kasumi: well?

Tomo: Hmm... incredible... these two cars already have an engine project by Top Secret motors. It says that Top Secret has been working on the ultimate engine and transmission setup for speed purposes... something that could beat a jet engine's performance... the latest readings they got for the 370 and Evo X are... (gasps wide & shivers) fi... five... hundre....hundred... kilome...ters...!? How could this be!?

Kasumi: that's a very high speed for a car...

Tomo: (continues reading) Sad to say that Top Secret wouldn't be making this project ever again. A Maximum of just one unit was produced each for just the two automobiles. The project was cached to the quarantine files for being too risky and dangerous... luckily, to remove the evidence of such, they sold it to a pair of wangan drivers to get rid of the evidence from their market and has negotiated to recalibrate the gears for limited performance. Unlikely, the new owners agreed upon terms but seem to go against the wishes of Top Secret. Rumors have spread throughout Tokyo that these two cars have trodded the Wangan roads and went beyond the Project's test speed results...

Kasumi: This spells danger all over it...

Tomo: I just hope Haruhi isn't bent on beating them. I mean looking at the statistics: incredible acceleration, G force reading, top speed, etc... this is a pure modern monster... the latest Bugatti for less if I may say so myself... to make things worse... (re-reads letter for Haruhi. Tomo's able to understand the handwriting... battle type: mixed medium) Mixed medium... if I hardly know any better... it would be from touge to wangan to street to offroad or something like that... starting point is at C1 parking area? Then end point is at Shomaru pass!? An all out, no intermission, straight match!? This is insanity...

Kasumi: Hmph... the rest of Royal blood seems to go with this normally... Remember Kitana? She declared a 300 mile race against you from pro circuit course to street to highways to mountain side to her private course... this is no different... do you think you should accept? Or let Haruhi take her on...

Tomo: It is unfair for Haruhi to take on 2 by herself... maybe I should help and accept one of them. The race is mixed medium... and my car is balanced for all forms... When the time is right... I will battle one of them...

Kasumi: let's hear Haruhi's opinion on this.

(Tomo and Kasumi re enters room)
fettman53
  Posted: May 19 2009, 01:18 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Fettman: Well...since Tomo and Kasumi were over by the GT-R, Haruhi didn't hear any of what they were saying. Even still, I think that such a race is pretty ridiculous. Haha.
Meteor
Posted: May 19 2009, 06:00 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

(The doorbell rings. Kasumi opens the door to reveal two people. Jo and Hiroshi)
Jo: Yo. Remember that NSX and 993 Turbo on the expressways? We're the two characters from Meteor's story. Can we come in?
Kasumi: *looks towards Kevin for the answer*
Gunma's 34
Posted: May 19 2009, 11:32 PM

The R34's chosen one

Gunma's 34: Yeah. The race is ridiculous but that's how crazy the legends/ members of Royal Blood are in my story. Crazy but outright the fastest in the world... or are they...?

Tomo: (narrates to Haruhi the details of the battle with what they (he & Kasumi) just discussed.
fettman53
  Posted: May 26 2009, 11:58 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Kevin: *Hears the familiar voices of Jo and Hiroshi.*

Haruhi: Oh! You two are here! We never actually got to meet last time! And...I don't know about that race...my car isn't set up for any of that...only highway racing, really...

Kevin: Well...I know someone...but I'm not bothering her for something so trivial.

Haruhi: Oh! Someone from the team?

Kevin: No...you never met her...

Haruhi: A girl Kevin knows that I've never met?

Kevin: If it was just on the C1...possibly over to the Shinkanjo loop...I'd say Haruhi could do it for sure. But a race like this is impossible. But...I can send my best students for each section, actually.

Rin
Toyota Supra RZ
825bhp
Section Specialty: Highway

Licorice
Nissan Sileighty
327bhp
Section Specialty: Mountain Pass

Vanilla
Honda S2000
426bhp
Section Specialty: Pro Circuit

Cinammon
Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver. V
425bhp
Section Specialty: Offroad

Kevin: But as I said, these girls are only to be called upon in times of dire NEED. So I'll give you the girls that are still learning to take them on.

Haruhi
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A
825bhp
Skill Specialty: Extreme understanding of physics and the weaknesses of her opponents, as well as being able to watch them from behind and exploit weaknesses as she finds them.
Recommended Section: Highway

Alicia
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec
680bhp
Skill Specialty: Overpowering fighting spirit and the fact that she never gives up, even under enormous pressure. She may not always win, but in a cat-and-mouse scenario, her opponents never get away from her and never pass her.
Recommended Section: Pro Circuit

Hako
Honda NSX Type S Zero
420bhp
Skill Specialty: Incredible pedal control skill. Her pedal control is even greater than that of the Godfoot Kouzou Hoshino. No one knows where she learned such a thing as expertise pedal control. Also, she never looks in her mirrors, and always keeps her cool. It is impossible to shake her up by pressuring her.
Recommended Section: Mountain Pass

Reiko
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makenin Edition
325bhp
Skill Specialty: Comparable to Alicia in terms of fighting spirit and never giving up. Also, she has the innate ability to sense the ground from under her and control her car over each bump and crevace to her advantage. Her reflexes are inhuman.
Recommended Section: Offroad.

Kevin: *Walks over to Tomo with a piece of paper that he wrote some things down on.* Here are the stats, as well as their numbers. Be sure to say that it's a new lesson...from me. Otherwise, they'll probably just hang up on you. Well...except for her. *Looks over at Haruhi.*

Haruhi: *smiles* Hi!

Anri: Haruhi's a goody-goody racer! So cute! Kawaiiiiiiiii! *Rubs Haruhi's head viciously.*

Haruhi: Haaaaaa!!! Helllllllllllp!!!

Kevin: I would suggest tag-team battles. These girls are still learning, after all. They can't do it all themselves.

This post has been edited by fettman53 on May 28 2009, 11:57 AM
Gunma's 34
Posted: May 28 2009, 03:11 AM

The R34's chosen one

Tomo: (takes the paper and looks at it) Hmm... (what's with him and girls? He's like a spaced out and more of a better racer than Shinosuke and Kitami combined...) *smiles at Kevin* Thanks. We'll call them if ever they show up again. It's nice knowing you. I'll keep all of your advices in mind.

Kasumi: Yes. Really. It was a pleasure meeting you. *approaches Haruhi secretly* I could tell that you have a very strong liking for Kevin. You've been with him for a long time right? You should at least give him something in return for all of the hospitality he had shown you. Make him a cake or give him something handmade and special. It doesn't have to be flashy or expensive, as long as it is from the heart. Do that, and he'll notice you more for sure!! *winks at Haruhi with a thumbs up*

Tomo: Kasumi! You done? Let's go. I'd like to meet these people that Kevin wrote. C'mon. Time's a wastin'!

Kasumi: Coming!! *faces Kevin, Haruhi, and Anri with a smile* We'll see you all soon. Keep in touch. *hands over Tomo's cell number and frolics over to the door*

*The sound of the R34 being ignited echoes outside of Kevin's household. The RB26DETT slowly howls and its tone fades into the horizon as the R34 makes its way onto the Wangan at mid-day.*

*Jo & Hiroshi looks at Haruhi, Kevin, and Anri after Tomo leaves*

*in the Blue Mine's R34 GT-R Z-tune...*
Kasumi: So... where do we head first.
Tomo: My favorite restaurant!!
Kasumi:O_o
Tomo: I'm serious. I'm hungry. After which, we head for Hakone... the other one near the train station. Kyo told me a 2 days ago that half of the course is off road due to road renovations. It's a good way to ask 4 of them to meet...
Kasumi: whatever you say. happy.gif
*R34 disappears into horizon*
------------------------------------------
Now, Meteor's characters... fett53's characters are all yours grin2.gif
fettman53
  Posted: Jun 4 2009, 07:43 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Haruhi: *standing alone with Jo and Hiroshi* ....

(Clock ticks in the background)

Haruhi: *nervous, anime-style laugh* Eh-heh...heh... (Haruhi gets nervous around guys...)
Meteor
Posted: Jun 7 2009, 10:02 AM

Everyone: . . . .

Thirty seconds later. . . .

Thirty additional seconds later. . . .

Jo: Umm. . . How. . Is everyone. . ?
fettman53
  Posted: Jun 11 2009, 01:04 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Anri: Heh heh! Oh, I'm fine! .....................Who are you again?

Haruhi: As I've said...none of us have been introduced yet. What do you two usually drive?
Meteor
Posted: Jun 16 2009, 09:27 AM

Jo: I usually drive an NSX.
Hiroshi: And I usually drive a 993 Porsche Turbo. The same two cars you saw on the expressways last time.

Actually, Jo normally drives an S24 Silvia and Hiroshi normally drives an Evo XVI. But since those cars don't exist yet in the setting of this particular story. . . .

Jo: And since we haven't been properly introduced to each other yet: I'm Hiburo Jo, and to be honest, I'm more used to mountain pass racing than expressway racing.
Hiroshi: I feel the same way too. I'm far more used to the around 60-100 km/h corners of mountain roads than the significantly faster corners you people race on. *smiles slightly* But I guess some of you already know that from the way we drove last time.
Jo: This person by the way, is Masaki Hiroshi.
Hiroshi: Yeah. . . Are these introductions good enough?

Jo: (It feels like Meteor's writing us worse than before! Anyway, another race on the expressway seems like a fun idea)

(I apologise for taking so long to write something like this. I promise to be more frequent in the RP from now on)
fettman53
  Posted: Jun 21 2009, 01:31 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Anri: Hohhhh! Hiya!

Haruhi: Actually, if Meteor-san would like...Fettman did originally have us all mountain racing. In that "Go Touge" story. Since this is a roleplay, he can bring back the mountain racing version of our cars, and you two can show us how you drive on your own turf. *smile*
Meteor
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 01:42 AM

Hiroshi: We are more used to mountain roads, but either environment will do. It's your choice as to whether it's expressways or mountains roads. Either way, let's have a good race.

Hiroshi: (Wait. . . . .)

Jo: (Meteor, keep some different cars prepared for us please! I've driven this NSX long enough to know it's not a suitable mountain machine. If they choose mountain racing, could you please give me something else to drive? We'll explain it away to them as "We just bought them." or something. That's a suitable explanation, right? We already drive pricy cars likes the NSX and 911, and they're tuned too, so we would seem rich enough to buy something new for the mountains, right?)
fettman53
  Posted: Jul 29 2009, 04:43 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Alright, I've been away for a while, but I'm back, and I've been trying to get the story going again...

I'm trying to get the rematch against Haruhi and Nocturnal Wolf started. I hope I can keep it going. Look forward to Act 7.

Also...I just think that the most awesome thing in the world would be if the song "Takumi" by Neo had the lyrics changed so that the "Takumis" in the song were changed to "Haruhi." Come on! It would work! The names have the same amount of syllables, and they both end in i's! I'd pay so much money for that. OMG I would.

-------------------------

Haruhi: Yeah! Sure! I'd love to see your skills on the touge! That's where I'm best in too! Besides losing to Kevin, I'm undefeated on the touge!
X3cheers4revenge
Posted: Jan 21 2014, 07:45 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 42,869

Did you ever finish this because I'd love to see how it ended

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
fettman53
  Posted: Sep 7 2014, 12:07 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

I stopped after reading it and realizing how much I hated what I did. I'm now re-writing it and will be posting it up here soon. It's already up on the WMExpressway forums if you'd rather not wait, however I am starting it over from the beginning.

I'm surprised this topic is still open after all this time! w00t2.gif
Meteor
Posted: Sep 18 2014, 03:23 PM

I know I enjoyed how this story already was, so if this re-write ends up being even better, then I'm most assuredly up for it. biggrin.gif

Hope to see some new writing from you soon.
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 02:44 PM

The R34's chosen one

QUOTE (Meteor @ Yesterday, 7:23 AM)
I know I enjoyed how this story already was, so if this re-write ends up being even better, then I'm most assuredly up for it. biggrin.gif

Hope to see some new writing from you soon.

His revamp is much more mature to be honest though the easter eggs are still there despite the name changes, such as Aly (who was Black Angel of Speed Master R), the alias ZERO (of TXR0) is kept intact as per plotline, etc. inb4 a Jintei cameo in the end and a revised UNKNOWN S30 appears in his story.
fettman53
  Posted: Sep 24 2014, 01:38 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Oh god...oh my god...hnnnnngh...the pain. The PAAAAAIIIN! I forgot we did this roleplay here. And the way I portrayed my characters...it's...TERRIBLE!! Can we have a do-over? Do-over!!

Meteor
Posted: Sep 26 2014, 10:09 AM

Generic Undefined Character: Oh god...oh my god...alright, let's have the do-over! Do-over!!

Jo: (Are we seriously doing this again? You're not even writing us anymore and the guys in your current story won't match up to these people.)

I guess it'd be back to using the same characters as last time for me then.
fettman53
  Posted: Sep 26 2014, 01:01 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Yes! So then, let's reintroduce everyone!

First is...Kevin!

Kevin: *Wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans, with short messy brown hair and green eyes behind glasses. At hearing his name, he looks over and nods with a half- smile.*

And then...Haruhi!

Haruhi: *An Asian girl with thin brown hair stopping at her shoulders and brown eyes. She wears black jeans and a white hoodie.* What? This again?

Fettman: I went back and read the old roleplay and realized how terrible it is. So this is a do-over!

Haruhi: Oh yeah? Let me see.

Fettman: You'll regret it...

Kevin: *Looks over her shoulder to read with her*

Haruhi: What?! *Tries not to laugh* What IS this? *Face in hands* I don't even talk like that. What the frick...

Kevin: Why am I such a full-of-it jerk?

Fettman: Yeah...

Haruhi: Next time you write us into one of your things, why don't you consult US first so it doesn't turn out embarrassing like this?

Fettman: Yeah yeah...

Haruhi: Anri is fine though.

Kevin: *Nods*

Anri: *A peppy girl with long blonde hair in pigtails and green eyes, wearing a bright peach shirt and blue jean shorts* Are you guys talking about me?!

Haruhi: Yes.

Anri: Stop talking about me! *Sees everyone else* What's up, my peeps?!

Haruhi: *Sighs*

Meteor
Posted: Sep 30 2014, 12:20 PM

Jou: Oh, nothing much. Just mild disbelief at the fact that we're here again and being mildly miffed about our author going completely AWOL on us last time.
Meteor: (Sorry...)
Hiroshi: Wait, when'd your name have a U at the end?
Jou: Oh, that's the spelling from now on. It's more accurate, and stuff, you know?
Hiroshi: More accurate? Is the Hiburo part of your name even valid in Japanese?
Jou: Hell if I know.

-silence-

Hiroshi: So uh, yeah, nice to see you guys again. I see we both ended up taking a bit of a "vacation" from appearing in anything. How'd all of yours go?
Jou: Aren't we supposed to reintroduce ourselves first?
Hiroshi: Oh right... Masaki Hiroshi!
Jou: Hiburo Jô! (Wait did I use the right mark there?)
Hiroshi: Again? Ah gimme a break.
fettman53
  Posted: Sep 30 2014, 03:02 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Anri: Wait...so...we know these guys?

Haruhi: Yeah, sure.

Kevin: It's been too long.

Haruhi: You say we took a vacation? I've been driving every day. Honestly, I've moved back to mountain passes lately. It's more challenging.

???: *A girl with long brown hair in a ponytail and yellow eyes walks in. She wears a maroon shirt with a brown leather jacket overtop, unzipped. Blue jeans adorn her legs, and brown work boots her feet. Her voice is gruff.* What the hell is going on here?

Haruhi: What? Nothing. Fettman just decided to re-do this roleplay because he sucked at writing us.

Anri: *Hops in front of the girl* Alicia! How's it hangin'?

Alicia: Shut the **** up.

Anri: *Slumps* Aw...

Alicia: *Walks past Anri, up to Haruhi* Let me see.

Haruhi: *Shows her* It's cringe-worthy.

Alicia: *Reads* The **** is all this?! Hahaha! He made you seem like some little bitch!

Haruhi: Yes. Thank you.

Fettman: I was young and confused!

Haruhi: Okay.

Fettman: *Sighs, slumping*

Anri: Do you swear it?

*Just then, another girl walks in, but stays away from the group, engrossed in a book. She looks quite striking, yet at the same time draws no attention to herself. She has short black hair with neon purple highlights, and her eyes are heterochromic: one eye is a deep blue, while the other is a deep purple. She wears a black long-sleeve shirt and skirt, with black pants underneath. She closes the door behind her, not looking away from the book.*

Haruhi: Weren't we about to do something when we last left off? Something about a team trying to conquer... something? I don't even know.

Anri: It's like we need a total do-over!

Kevin: Whatever happened back then probably isn't really going on anymore...

2 Pages  1 2