Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Feel a Thrill

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

79 Pages  « 75 76 77 78 79  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 207,270  ·  Replies: 1,974 
> Initial D Extreme Stage for PS3, play-asia has it listed...
Silfa
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 06:35 PM

Time Attack Session!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 25,308

does anyone know if GANTZ really plays IDES? because i just raced someone named GANTZ with a red FD. very sloppy racer, i hope this isn't the true GANTZ
initial_drifter
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 12:42 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,914

i saw some messages from id a v4 forum.all cars all balanced and there is no best car like dc2 for v2 or rx8 for v3.just pick favourite car and practise own skills.is it true?
Tessou
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 03:33 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

You've asked that question already, and I answered that teh cars are pretty much balanced out. The biggest difference between the cars is their acceleration speeds.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
initial_drifter
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 04:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 3:33 AM)
You've asked that question already, and I answered that teh cars are pretty much balanced out. The biggest difference between the cars is their acceleration speeds.

i didn't ask that question before.your answer same meaning with my previous post. smile.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 04:20 AM

Group Icon

You were basically asking if there were any cars that had an advantage in the game. I'm quite sure you asked the same question before, but oh well.
initial_drifter
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 04:30 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 4:20 AM)
You were basically asking if there were any cars that had an advantage in the game. I'm quite sure you asked the same question before, but oh well.

yes,i asked that question before and your answer quite similiar with my previous post like below

all cars all balanced and there is no best car like dc2 for v2 or rx8 for v3.just pick favourite car and practise own skills.

ahh.just forget about this.LOL smile.gif
Odie
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 06:08 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 17,323

QUOTE (cjb @ Yesterday at 6:35 PM)
does anyone know if GANTZ really plays IDES? because i just raced someone named GANTZ with a red FD. very sloppy racer, i hope this isn't the true GANTZ

Not that I know of. At least I haven't heard of him mentioning IDES
Omochao
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 11:41 PM

O_o i like poo

Member No.: 26,330

DAMN DAMN...oh my god....i' think I'm gonna go rob a bank just to get a PS3 and a copy of IDES4......I just can't believe with my own eyes that this game came out for the PS3.
Btw...I saw some game show called "GAME" on ESPN(I dont think this show is available in other countries) and this guy called "The Fraggot" reviewed this game and said it doesn't have any realistic modelling damage and this makes the game sucks......well if that moronic fool is here I hope he's getting flamed by every user here.Who cares whether there is damage system. I'm sure everyone of you here bought this game just to enjoy the the awesome drifting in it and to be able to race online with other players.
initial_drifter
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 12:22 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Omochao @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM)
DAMN DAMN...oh my god....i' think I'm gonna go rob a bank just to get a PS3 and a copy of IDES4......I just can't believe with my own eyes that this game came out for the PS3.
Btw...I saw some game show called "GAME" on ESPN(I dont think this show is available in other countries) and this guy called "The Fraggot" reviewed this game and said it doesn't have any realistic modelling damage and this makes the game sucks......well if that moronic fool is here I hope he's getting flamed by every user here.Who cares whether there is damage system. I'm sure everyone of you here bought this game just to enjoy the the awesome drifting in it and to be able to race online with other players.

this game are based from/like arcade so it don't need so realistic.i also hope the control,handling,damage and others realistic like real car but sega's motive and target are arcade so nothing can do / say . smile.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 03:10 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omochao @ Today at 3:41 AM)

You're talking about a show on ESPN. The guys there are going to flame every niche Japanese game since they don't deal with steroid-packed baseball or football players. wink2.gif
Silfa
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 12:00 PM

Time Attack Session!

hey odie who else is playing ides. Anyone from tsunade
Omochao
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:52 PM

O_o i like poo

Member No.: 26,330

You're talking about a show on ESPN. The guys there are going to flame every niche Japanese game since they don't deal with steroid-packed baseball or football players.

Oh...and that reviewer even called the music in games as Modern Jap Techno.....good job in that...what an idiot,it suppose to be EuroBeat right???
Odie
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 07:04 AM

IDW Special Member

Yes it is Eurobeat and for the Japanese market I believe.
initial_drifter
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 07:54 AM

IDW Expert Member

i think i already understand how to play online.all cars are balanced and no best car.it's all about your skills,how to pass opponent block and how block your opponent.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 08:56 AM

Group Icon

So by that comment you are admitting that your "best car" polls are useless.
initial_drifter
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 09:14 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 8:56 AM)
So by that comment you are admitting that your "best car" polls are useless.

LOL,look like u don't like the poll . just close or delete it if you want.peace smile.gif

This post has been edited by initial_drifter on Aug 2 2008, 09:18 AM
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 09:33 AM

Group Icon

Dislike is not the problem here, it's confusion. I don't understand why you keep making polls that hold no value since you say that they are to "tell members what the best car is" when all of the results are merely a representation of member opinion. If you had a data sheet with the hard facts about the cars' acceleration, shift points, etc., then you would actually have something to back the polls up with.

If you just want to know what people's favorite cars are, just make a poll and call it that. Your explanation of informing members that the leader of the poll is the best car for whatever purpose is completely incorrect since it defies the entire concept of a public opinion poll.
Silfa
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 11:21 AM

Time Attack Session!

you should stop talking while your ahead initial_drifter. your just making things worse for yourself.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 11:23 AM

Group Icon

No, he's not making anything worse. I just want him to know that he's making those polls for the wrong reasons.
Silfa
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 04:11 PM

Time Attack Session!

booo odie, you didn't want to race on Akina UH Wet Night sad.gif
Odie
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 04:20 PM

IDW Special Member

hahahaha Nope XDDD I saw the name and then noticed the Iro time... Yah thats cjb.

I never played in the wet before (other than Myogi), let alone Akina UH. I think I can barely do 3'15 -.-

there are 8 pride points at stake XD

This post has been edited by Odie on Aug 2 2008, 04:27 PM
initial_drifter
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 07:52 PM

IDW Expert Member

ok.no polls anymore.i just want to know something only.like people said "don't understand,ask.don't keep quiet".i typed nicely.nevermind.just forget it .peace
Tessou
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 07:59 PM

Group Icon

I understand where you're coming from with that quote, but you executed it in the wrong manner. You could have just asked "hey guys, what do you think is the best car in the game?" Instead, you made polls that said you were looking to tell other people what the best cars were with a limited selection to choose from. That makes no sense.

I'm not telling you to shut up or anything, I just think you need to actually ask the question instead of making useless polls.
initial_drifter
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 08:38 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 7:59 PM)
I understand where you're coming from with that quote, but you executed it in the wrong manner. You could have just asked "hey guys, what do you think is the best car in the game?" Instead, you made polls that said you were looking to tell other people what the best cars were with a limited selection to choose from. That makes no sense.

I'm not telling you to shut up or anything, I just think you need to actually ask the question instead of making useless polls.

ok.i understand already smile.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 08:44 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

If polls are relevant and thoughtful go for it... If they're not... It would be a good idea not to do polls then... leave it to the professionals.

79 Pages  « 75 76 77 78 79