Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Chris T. - I Wanna Be The Night

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,413  ·  Replies: 13 
> DJ A5hl3y, Meow Mix hour
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jun 12 2007, 08:50 PM

Meow!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,499

hey guys well ive been djing for a while now, but i have been to lazy to make a thread till now, lol. well during my hours i play just about anything, any kind of music. happy.gif and i do take requests of course, just be sure to send them to me or upload them. About half the time I dj, I have a mic, i havent had it lately because my brother has it sleep.gif. so yeah, well if u havent listened to me dj yet, u should, especially if u like a broad range of music, and my next hours are this saturday and sunday morning 12-1 PST, but i wont be here so i will probably have DJ Sparta fill in for my spot, if not him someone else for sure, but i will be there next week happy.gif. so yeah, discuss any suggestions u have about my ding if u wish, or just post your opinions of my hours, if u have tuned in before smile.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Perry
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 10:02 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I demand your brother give the mic back to you ASAP ! I miss your random meow and *cough*p3n15*cough* on the radio. But I still enjoy your show, Ashley. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Sanae
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 11:01 PM

IDW Okamisan

Member No.: 19,388

I second that Perry. I miss her meows and general cuteness too... biggrin.gif

EDIT: Suggestions? Probably none since your show is excellent as it is, however and seeing how extraordinarily sweet your voice is, when you have your mike, you could talk a little bit more. Or, alternatively, if you feel like it, sing...tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sanae on Jun 12 2007, 11:08 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jun 13 2007, 05:50 PM

Meow!

QUOTE (Sanae @ Today at 12:01 AM)
I second that Perry. I miss her meows and general cuteness too... biggrin.gif

EDIT: Suggestions? Probably none since your show is excellent as it is, however and seeing how extraordinarily sweet your voice is, when you have your mike, you could talk a little bit more. Or, alternatively, if you feel like it, sing...tongue.gif

ROFL! sing? >.> i wouldn't know what to sing...OH SHI- that reminds me i still have to sing Dave that thing...crapp!! imma go see if i can smuggle in my mic <.< and hopefully u can hear my random meows and p3n15s laugh.gif silly pear bear happy.gif

and yeah ill try and talk more, the only reason i dont talk that much is cuz i tend to go on and on about nothing laugh.gif and sooo i try to avoid that by not talking as much happy.gif
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jun 22 2007, 04:18 PM

Meow!

i wont be here tonight, so someone can take over my slot
Metamorphic
Posted: Jun 22 2007, 04:41 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

OOhh! Ashley double postedhehee! Yeah the first time I tuned in it was your show! Man it was funny. Your meows and wacky comments were great!
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jun 23 2007, 05:59 PM

Meow!

QUOTE (Metamorphic @ Yesterday at 5:41 PM)
OOhh! Ashley double postedhehee! Yeah the first time I tuned in it was your show! Man it was funny. Your meows and wacky comments were great!

haha, its fine to double post as long as the post is relevant and its 72 hours after the last one tongue.gif

so yeah and yeah my meows and such are pretty epic, haha i should be able to go on tonight as long as my connection doesn't fail me

EDIT: ok peepz im on the airz biggrin.gif and i actually have my mic for once, lol

This post has been edited by A5hl3y on Jun 23 2007, 11:23 PM
Metamorphic
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 03:02 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

Just dropping byt to tell you that I enjoyed your show the other night! And thanks for accomodating for my song requests! Looking forward to shows in the future!

Axl
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:25 AM

Noobass

Member No.: 3,248

Yeah that was a good show Ashley. Haha me and metamorphic were putting requests back to back
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jun 30 2007, 03:11 AM

Meow!

well i totally fell asleep last night/this morning i am sorry everyone. i wasnt feeling good so i went to take a little nap before my show, and i was TOTALLY out in like 5 minutes so when APX called me to wake me up i didnt even hear the phone...>.< so yeah i apologize for that, and i will be on tonight 12-1 PST so listen in everyone grin2.gif
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jul 7 2007, 04:43 PM

Meow!

Alright well, I missed last night's show. I was really tired and needed some rest, and I wont be here tonight either, so I apologize, one of the other Dj's can take my spot and I should be here next week. happy.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:39 PM

( ・ω・)

Member No.: 12,980

Gah..you was supposed to be my break D:! I'm currently taking over for DJ Phoenix Wright till 11:00 P.M. PST, then you were supposed to come in afterwards, then I would go to my shift after you were done, but now...I'm going to be on from..well, I've been on for 53 minutes so far and from now (10:39 Central time) I'm going to be DJing till 4:00 A.M. my time XD

Anyway, I'll take over for ya tonight, along with Phoenix Wright and do my shift too. Take care happy.gif
Smikey
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:47 PM

dafuq
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MAYOR
Member No.: 14,329

If you desire i will jump in for Ashley instead.
A5hl3y
  Posted: Jul 8 2007, 10:55 PM

Meow!

Well I guess Eiji took over my spot, oh well whatever works happy.gif

Well I'm on right now trying to make up for my absence the past two days, tune in!