Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Initial D Sound Files Vol.2 - optimistic

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

93 Pages  « 89 90 91 92 93  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 149,202  ·  Replies: 2,304 
> IDAS4 Post Your Day!, Post your day here! *No spam*
*j*j*
Posted: Jan 27 2009, 09:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,358

well it was a long time since v gathered for some outings so v went to SP for some fun n as usual empty v4 cabins ... played a few battles wit a kid who wanted to learn playing akina dhd n may b was trying to pull my strings coz he wanted to join @D4 ... laugh.gif

won him on 3 occasions on akina dhd n showed him some pointers on akina uhd ...

neway the best thing was true as RB26 said as i saw on the cabins wit new flyers saying V5 COMING SOON ... happy.gif

double confirm wit the BOSS n he told me is coming next month .... whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

@Damien > i will surely pm u my GF's cell number b4 i come ... smile.gif
xyeohts
Posted: Feb 4 2009, 12:54 AM

Inhale Exhale.. Fumes

Member No.: 25,770

yeah so it is confirmed V5 next month in March.. cause arcades here in Penang is saying the same thing..

So lets stop Ver 4.. it is somehow getting boring after 2-3 years..
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Feb 4 2009, 07:08 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

It's not even 1 1/2 years since V4 Intl. came out..
xyeohts
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 08:33 AM

Inhale Exhale.. Fumes

Member No.: 25,770

so that tells how boring the game is after that short time..

a lil sarcasm.. but ver 4 got me addicted to initial d..
gspeed
Posted: Feb 9 2009, 06:37 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,847

played at SM North Edsa..nice meeting to *j*j* from @D4.. happy.gif
Kyuuen
Posted: Feb 9 2009, 05:00 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,856

Spent my day being somewhat sad that my town doesn't have Version 4. Had a taste of it a few days ago, and I found it enjoyable.

This post has been edited by Kyuuen on Feb 9 2009, 05:14 PM
*j*j*
Posted: Feb 9 2009, 07:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (gspeed @ Today at 6:37 AM)
played at SM North Edsa..nice meeting to *j*j* from @D4.. happy.gif

Kamusta @gspeed nice meeting u n Matt too ... hope u guyz can burn more fast TAs ... i mite drop by Trinoma later after lunch ...

Good Luck ... smile.gif
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:30 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Damn! I knew I should have went to Trinoma. But I had an errand so I was all alone at SM Megamall.

Anyway, if you're still passing by SM North tomorrow J*J*, I'll be there after 2pm. Hopefully we can meet up. I lost my phone but I have a new one right now. I'll PM you my number now just in case you know somebody who has a cellphone. Give me a text message on whatever plans you have on whichever mall and I'll pass by. But just in case I dont get a text message, I'll go to SM North first and then Trinoma.

Now on topic, after a month of no TAs, tried for semi-serious runs. Really hard to shake the rust off.

Anyway,

Tsukuba OB Wet - 2'47"957 - S2K
and
Iro Rev Wet - 2'47"474 - EA11R (Model Record and 3rd in the English IR)

Had 2 battles with a snob who refuses to shake hands. Used my AE85 on the first battle, gave him 50 meters advantage on startup but I hit the wall on the rollers and finished just on his butt for a loss. Challenged again with an S2K but accidentally chose Akina Lake CCW wet. T_T

He had the line but passed him on a turn. His friends were wide-eyed with amazement, LOL! Still he refused to shake hands. What a jerk.
pukpukracer
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 07:31 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 31,801

just made the license - just as I thought I was getting better the RX-7 oversteers hahahaha beginner level all over again!
Fuzz
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 07:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

not seeing anything yet in hk, just popped down to have a look for any new news.
DigiBunny
Posted: Feb 13 2009, 12:20 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

Stupid Roller coasters on Tsukuba OB. Always nicking my back and understeering my RX-8.

Had a nice three battles with someone in a Black FD. Lost in Tsukuba due to a wallhit on the startup, but I was able to win in Akina DH and totally Pwn in Myogi.
Probably because alot of people dont know the 155Kph Rule.

But the BEST thing about today is....
AH BEAT BOONTAH!
dkg
Posted: Feb 13 2009, 07:16 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,866

after almost a month...

finally FTed my EG6.

but before FTing it, i hit a 2'30''8 with LOTS and LOTS of errors!

whew!
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 13 2009, 08:46 PM

Not Without Incident

Medyo delayed pero had a great time two days ago. Played in SMN first to try Akina CW for the first time! Tried using the R34 first and then the FD second. I beat my R34's time pero still I need a lot of work with that map. Its not like CCW where I can instinctively know how close I am to the walls.

Anyway, met J*J* and made him have a go in Akina DH. Taught him a few tips and I watched him do IRO DH. He's a monster with his 86! Anyway, me, him, the GSPEED crew and Gannet and Canary went to Trinoma. Chilled out a bit and saw the DTECH guys. JJ has some battles with them and finally me and Jimmy got to battle.

Fun times with boost on. Forgot how many battles we had but it was great fun. Had some battles with Mugen of Gspeed after ("STARTUP PALA HA!!!)

Hehe, fun day. Met Marauder, Revan and a few other guys. Played Tekken BR for the first time after. Had 2 wins and a loss.

Great fun. JJ had to go for his valentine's dinner, hehe. Nice meeting you, man! Remember what we talked about ALPHA's, IN's and the gang's cards!
*j*j*
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 07:42 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Feb 13 2009, 08:46 PM)
Medyo delayed pero had a great time two days ago. Played in SMN first to try Akina CW for the first time! Tried using the R34 first and then the FD second. I beat my R34's time pero still I need a lot of work with that map. Its not like CCW where I can instinctively know how close I am to the walls.

Anyway, met J*J* and made him have a go in Akina DH. Taught him a few tips and I watched him do IRO DH. He's a monster with his 86! Anyway, me, him, the GSPEED crew and Gannet and Canary went to Trinoma. Chilled out a bit and saw the DTECH guys. JJ has some battles with them and finally me and Jimmy got to battle.

Fun times with boost on. Forgot how many battles we had but it was great fun. Had some battles with Mugen of Gspeed after ("STARTUP PALA HA!!!)

Hehe, fun day. Met Marauder, Revan and a few other guys. Played Tekken BR for the first time after. Had 2 wins and a loss.

Great fun. JJ had to go for his valentine's dinner, hehe. Nice meeting you, man! Remember what we talked about ALPHA's, IN's and the gang's cards!

kamusta bro !!! nice meeting up wit u n joseph n the rest of phil idv4 players ...

really have a great time wit u all there ... wish i chd have stay longer ... laugh.gif

yes u wil get it when i come visit again later this year ... grin2.gif

INGAT ... smile.gif
Guate in evoV
Posted: Feb 18 2009, 04:06 PM

[IDW]GUATEMALEN

Member No.: 12,787

went to game universe in MASS and damn did i have a day....
it was 12$ play all day wensday lots of races,i didnt lose a single one...i think it was about 20 or more races...lol.....my ass is tired....i cant believe i didnt lose a race...
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 05:55 AM

Reading is magic!

I liked yesterday.

Helped a friend beat Ryosuke on Akina for his first time by being a backseat driver and yelling BRAKE when he had to. Lowered his time from 3'31 to 3'27 XP. Automatic S-15 too, so I was convincing him to dump the car and get a new one. we're still discussing it's sentimental value to him.

had two battles with a black Evo IX of similar tuning in Akina. The first time he was distracted by his phone and forgot to hold down the brakes. Lost on the boost on. The next race was a boost off, and he beat me off the line. Right after the first pin however I passed him on the right side, and an ever growing advantage. most noticeably after the fireworks.

And there was this mess-around battle in Akina Lake with someone's stock FC. Just for kicks,I chased him right on his butt every time until the end. I still lost by -0.1 meters because I didnt notice my speed drop in 6th gear. Awkward silence followed after, heh heh.
DROMOS
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 07:20 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,359

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 1 hour, 25 minutes ago)
Automatic S-15 too, so I was convincing him to dump the car and get a new one. we're still discussing it's sentimental value to him.

If he's so much in love with it, he can just go to the 2nd parts tuning shop and get a manual transmission
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 07:07 AM

Reading is magic!

Problem being with that is he loses so many times, he doesnt have enough points for a ground effects kit. much less transmission. Like I said, I'm being a backseat driver just so he can keep up.

He's leaning towards changing his card now anyway. He hates the avatar. Imo it looks like some yakuza wannabe. His only issue NOW is that of the omnipotent force in the universe we call monniez. Glorietta is around 2x more expensive per card than Powerplant, but we can actually WALK to G4 after classes...so yeah.
-ShinRei-
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 07:37 AM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

Since I'm pretty bored of IDAS4, I decided to Challenge Myself on something rather impossible.

I race against Tak in Tsukuba LOTS Level 10, with AE86 Racing Engine 7 Engine, Exhaust, and Electric Component only, I thought I was gonna lose but I won by 1m. blink.gif

At first I let go of Him, and He left me like 200m++ blink.gif

Only catching up from CP3 fear2.gif

It really pumps My Adrenaline, since I kept on thinking..

"Can I chase Him, Can I chase Him, Can I chase Him, Can I chase Him"

The tension is really high when it's on the last corner, there's still around 7-10m disadvantages but I pulled it through the inside and have a lucky win w00t2.gif
DROMOS
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 04:53 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,359

@DigiBunny:

I was thinking that the tranny change would only cost 25k to 30k points. Or I could be mistaken and it's really 250k to 300k blink.gif

More power to your ID4 financing plan . . . sheesh, real life racing is already bloody expensive, why does it have to extend to arcade games??
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 11:38 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ Yesterday, 11:07 PM)
Problem being with that is he loses so many times, he doesnt have enough points for a ground effects kit. much less transmission. Like I said, I'm being a backseat driver just so he can keep up.

He's leaning towards changing his card now anyway. He hates the avatar. Imo it looks like some yakuza wannabe. His only issue NOW is that of the omnipotent force in the universe we call monniez. Glorietta is around 2x more expensive per card than Powerplant, but we can actually WALK to G4 after classes...so yeah.

Where do you go to school digibunny? I might be passing the G4 area next week. If only its not too friggin' expensive to play there.
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 12:31 AM

Reading is magic!

^ As far as I know, the timezone at G4 is the cheapest place I know to play at with 20Php per game. Most folks around there can bareley break 3'00 in Tsukuba, myself included.

Usually I head over from DBTI after Fridays if I have the cash.

This post has been edited by DigiBunny on Mar 11 2009, 12:37 AM
BDDEE@
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 06:55 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

i kinda started playing initial d again but its v1.2 ....the machines in the city here are glitched so when i swipe once it puts in 2 games for the price of 1
so im gona take advantage of it and finish tuning my ae86t before id5 comes out... so im kinda back but not going to be playing serious TA as i cant remember how to play 1.2 i could only do 2'52 irohazaka dh in my pure stock r32 T_T ... slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This post has been edited by BDDEE@ on Mar 11 2009, 06:56 AM
venth85
Posted: Mar 25 2009, 10:16 AM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

went to arcade this evening when was waiting for movie to start, and GOD, i saw big mark IDAS.5 , but NO CARD available, wth~ but played 5 games just to get used to new gameplay and really enjoyed it wink2.gif it make me want to play ID again happy.gif
DigiBunny
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 06:59 AM

Reading is magic!

Why did I suddenly get PHENOMENALLY better at ID4 after a week of no play? Usually I run a 2'59 in Tsukuba OB. NOW I would have ran a 2'50....

...If I hadnt gone giddy with the speeds I was running and took the last turn a WIIITTLE too fast. Since I was going faster than ever before, I had never encountered an understeer moment in tsukuba. Thus, I never thought to brake, wall slam, but managed to waddle my way across the finish line a second faster than usual. Methinks 140+ is too fast, especially when flooring it all the way.

If that isnt pure LUCK, I dont know what is.

93 Pages  « 89 90 91 92 93