Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Hiramoto Tokita's Theme

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,494  ·  Replies: 5 
> Blank cards for sale
MokonA
  Posted: Aug 14 2014, 04:18 PM

Popcorn AND Sex

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,501

Does anyone have, or know of, any site or place to buy blank v3 cards. It doesn't have to be 1st party. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. OG player trying to relive my youth pls
Enmity
Posted: Aug 19 2014, 11:33 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 44,674

I have a box of them here in Orlando if your ever around I can sell you a couple.
EscapeArtist
Posted: Aug 21 2014, 07:09 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 40,880

I've got a bunch of them, most first party, some not. I can throw some on Ebay if you want a certified way of getting them. I'm hoarding most for myself, but I have a lot so it's not a huge deal.
rallyarmor
Posted: Dec 1 2014, 08:05 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 44,695

QUOTE (MokonA @ Aug 14 2014, 04:18 PM)
Does anyone have, or know of, any site or place to buy blank v3 cards. It doesn't have to be 1st party. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. OG player trying to relive my youth pls

Blank V1, V2 or V3 cards are all the same. You can use any of these blank cards in any of the 3 versions in case you can't find V3 specific cards.
justniz
Posted: Feb 4 2015, 11:56 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,115

QUOTE (rallyarmor @ Dec 1 2014, 08:05 PM)
Blank V1, V2 or V3 cards are all the same.  You can use any of these blank cards in any of the 3 versions in case you can't find V3 specific cards.

I believe you can even use Derby owners club cards if you just care about loading/saving and not the graphics on the cards themselves. Chances are you can get those much easier than ID1/2/3 cards, since places like Dave and Busters still have DOC.

This post has been edited by justniz on Feb 4 2015, 11:58 AM
Rarrowsmith
Posted: May 16 2015, 12:47 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,532

Anyone have any updates on if the Derby Cards Work? I'm in the process of purchasing a twin V3 or V4 machine. I know they use different cards, but there are only about 16 cards for V3 on ebay, and if I get a V3, I want to make sure me and my 4 buddies got enough cards to not have to use them sparingly.

Whichever machine I get, I'm looking to have at least 30. Any thoughts? Anyone selling any? Anyone got a connection or translation from a SEGA site that I can buy them directly?

Let me know!