Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Sunday

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,096  ·  Replies: 3 
> No option to buy card, No option to buy card
Roboy642
  Posted: Aug 6 2013, 04:37 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,948

Hi guys,

I've been playing arcade stage 3 at a near by movie theater and was going to buy a card so I can start saving my progress. However, I never get an option to buy one from the machine. It usually just asks if you are accepting challenges and then goes straight to the main menu. It has a place to insert cards but I don't get any prompt to use it. It is in English so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can finally start getting some upgraded cars
ryanidjk
Posted: Aug 6 2013, 04:41 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,895

Ask for the owner of the machine.
Letting him know your putting money in his/her pocket
so why not allow this machine to have card to purchase.
He probably doesn't know where to purchase cards.
rosh
Posted: Aug 6 2013, 06:11 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

The machine should ask you when the game starts(right after it asks about accepting challenges) to insert a card or push start if you don't have a card. If it does not ask than the card readers have been disabled(probably cuz they don't work and the owner doesn't want/doesn't know how to fix them). If the card reader do work but the machine does have cards, I offer a service where I make cards for people and mail them to you. I also sell blank cards but you have to be able to open the card reader in order to use make new cards. If the readers work and you are interested in getting a card made PM me for details.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Roboy642
  Posted: Aug 7 2013, 07:41 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,948

Thanks, my guess is that is broken and has been disabled. Ive seen a guy working on it before to fix some screen issues and one of the speakers is out. Its probably an old machine so i understand, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I only get to play it in the summer when im back from college so maybe at the start of next year i'll look into it