Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya - Aoi Kaze no Naka de

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,227  ·  Replies: 3 
> ID4 machines near Sacramento, Ca?, looking for ID4 machines
k0lok0yboi
  Posted: Mar 1 2010, 06:25 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,833

I live at Elk Grove where theres no arcade and the only ID machines that are around here are ID3 machines in the movie theater's and im just wondering if there is any ID4 machine near elk grove up to fairfield.
spyke543
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 04:06 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 23,651

There aren't any here in Fairfield. I'm also interested in finding an ID4 machine in the area because I used to have to go all the way to the Metreon in the city to play.
k0lok0yboi
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 04:31 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,833

seriously? someone seriously gotta respond to this lol im not trying to waste all that gas money just to play ID4
spyke543
Posted: Mar 21 2010, 09:52 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 23,651

I actually heard that UC Davis had some machines. But I'm not sure how long ago that might've been and if they still have them.