Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - The Race is Over

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 84,581  ·  Replies: 172 
> Initial D Extra Stage
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 9 2004, 10:42 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,928

QUOTE (driftFD @ Aug 9 2004, 06:25 PM)
Yes, please.

it will be up 5 mins after this post~
driftFD
Posted: Aug 10 2004, 05:36 AM

Jesus is my homeboy...

Member No.: 549

15% in 8 hours w00t!

I'm at 43% now... Am I able to watch part of it now or does it have to be complete before i can watch any of it???

This post has been edited by driftFD on Aug 11 2004, 02:02 PM
driftFD
Posted: Aug 11 2004, 02:03 PM

Jesus is my homeboy...

EDIT: Sorry, I thought I could bump the thread up so that my question in the previous post that i just edited could get answered and then i could delete this one... but there's no delete button anymore... so somebody get rid of this please.

This post has been edited by driftFD on Aug 11 2004, 02:05 PM
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 11 2004, 02:28 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

Well you did get my attention by bumping the thread. I dont think you can watch it while its downloading, it will probably say something like "file is being used by a different program". So the answer would be no. You just have to wait until your done downloading it.
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 11 2004, 02:51 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,549

The video is with the subtitles on the avi file or is it in another file like subtitles.sub?
driftFD
Posted: Aug 11 2004, 02:53 PM

Jesus is my homeboy...

But let's say, hypothetically, that tonight, my dad came down to check his e mails and then turned off the computer, because he didn't know i had bittorrent running. In the morning, before i started up the download again, would I be able to watch part of it? And regardless of the answer to that question, what program do i use to watch this/do i need a special codec?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 11 2004, 03:14 PM

QUOTE (driftFD @ Aug 11 2004, 02:53 PM)
But let's say, hypothetically, that tonight, my dad came down to check his e mails and then turned off the computer, because he didn't know i had bittorrent running. In the morning, before i started up the download again, would I be able to watch part of it? And regardless of the answer to that question, what program do i use to watch this/do i need a special codec?

watch part of it?...i dont think so...

need special codec?...not really...juss use divx, www.divx.com/divx
driftFD
Posted: Aug 11 2004, 03:26 PM

Jesus is my homeboy...

Okay, I have Divx... But let's say i wasn't downloading right now, but i have 50 percent of the file downloaded on my computer, can i open up divx and watch the first half of extra stage?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 11 2004, 03:52 PM

IDW Goldmember

Iguess you can watch it if you arent downloading it at the moment, but if I am correct Bit Torrent downloads in.... whats the word..... it llike downloads in parts, meaning the file wont be in order. I cant explain it that well. To answer the other mans question. The subtitles are part of the video, there is no seperate subtitle file. I dont like to do that. All my rips have the subtitles in the video.
mr2drift
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 02:43 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 2,586

hi newb to the forums dont let it go for a while yet, just started the download..
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 12 2004, 02:46 AM

IDW Goldmember

Dont worry about the torrent dying. All my torrents are being seeded right now and it doesnt look like they will be dying anytime soon. Just make sure to help seed to others like yourself.

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Aug 12 2004, 02:49 AM
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 12:08 PM

IDW Full Member

What codec are you using to be shure. Div-X 5.1.1 or Div-X 5.2?

By the way, i've downloaded the movie from Team Apex (2119MB), the first cd is complete, i can open the files of the subtitles but the video is not working and is all downloaded. It is encoded in xvid and ac3 for audio but no player runs the video. Is a DVD-Rip but this never happened for me. I´ve downloaded a lot of dvd rips but this is the first time that this happen. Do I need any other coded or player because this was not supouse to happen.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 12:08 PM

QUOTE (mr2drift @ Aug 12 2004, 02:43 AM)
hi newb to the forums dont let it go for a while yet, just started the download..

dont worry...i will never cancel my seed if someone is dling, the only case you wont get a seed from me is my internet crashing on me...
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 12 2004, 12:22 PM

IDW Goldmember

Heero Maxwell  Posted on Aug 12 2004, 01:08 PM
  What codec are you using to be shure. Div-X 5.1.1 or Div-X 5.2?

By the way, i've downloaded the movie from Team Apex (2119MB), the first cd is complete, i can open the files of the subtitles but the video is not working and is all downloaded. It is encoded in xvid and ac3 for audio but no player runs the video. Is a DVD-Rip but this never happened for me. I´ve downloaded a lot of dvd rips but this is the first time that this happen. Do I need any other coded or player because this was not supouse to happen.

What exactly are you talking about? The Team Apex video? Im guessing your talking about a rip that has the subtitles seperate from the actual video. Well I dont do that. Im not exactly sure if its the Divx 5.1.1 or 5.2. I pretty sure it shnuldnt make a difference. Just make sure you have a divx codec. ive tried watching the video without the codec and it doesnt get that good without it. I dont use AC3 audio either. I dont want to make others have to get a lot of codec just to download and watch this codec. All you should need is the Divx and/or the Xvid codec. Any other questions?
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 01:00 PM

IDW Full Member

The Team Apex is the group that rip the video. Is not about the subtitles, the problem is with the video because i can't play it on any program. I have the latest codecs and it should work but is not. Since you rip too, you might now something esle about dvd rips and codecs.
Perry
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 01:26 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Have you try BSPlayer ? Is the subtitle file .srt ? or .txt ?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 03:35 PM

IDW Full Member

I've tried bsp. Im not worried about the subtitles, I wanna get movies with no subtitles so i can create my own ones in portuguese. But if the subtitle in english is good i leave it in english.

The thing is, i now that the donwload is not finished 100% but the avi file is full because each part need to have 700MB to burn on cd. Files that are not finished like a Metallica show that i'm downloading play without the full size. I'ts strange this. It should run.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Heero Maxwell @ Aug 12 2004, 03:35 PM)
I've tried bsp. Im not worried about the subtitles, I wanna get movies with no subtitles so i can create my own ones in portuguese. But if the subtitle in english is good i leave it in english.

The thing is, i now that the donwload is not finished 100% but the avi file is full because each part need to have 700MB to burn on cd. Files that are not finished like a Metallica show that i'm downloading play without the full size. I'ts strange this. It should run.

wait wait, are you having a problem with IDW's Extra Stage? or some other thing that you downloaded outside of here?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 12 2004, 09:16 PM

There will not be a SEED from me for this torrent. Becuz something is wrong with my BT

Today i wanted to update my BT so i went to dl the latest bit tornado client, and reseted my ports to 6881-6999. And then all of a sudden it didnt work for me... so then i was like "no problem" So i reseted my settings and changed everything back to the way it was, but that didnt work either!!!!! ...i was like o...sh*t

so there you have it...thats the story of why my seed for this torrent is down

REALLY BIG EDIT:
Guess whos back....back again... my seed is back, tell a friend
(eminem tune, lol)

HAHAHA hell yea!!!!....if you cant fix anything in windows XP...juss system restore!!!!!!!
my seed it up~

EDIT2: omg..dangit sorry people for double posts...didnt realize that i did that...lol sorry

This post has been edited by DrEVOIII on Aug 12 2004, 11:50 PM
Gabriel
Posted: Aug 25 2004, 11:12 AM

IDW Veteran Member

Member No.: 2,727

Okay, I just finished DL extra stage so I will be seeding it for quite some time.
Evolution
Posted: Aug 25 2004, 03:44 PM

Moo!!

Member No.: 657

QUOTE (driftFD @ Aug 10 2004, 09:36 AM)
15% in 8 hours w00t!

I'm at 43% now... Am I able to watch part of it now or does it have to be complete before i can watch any of it???

You can actually watch some of it. If you have AVI preview. It comes with Kazaa Lite++
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
spinnee
Posted: Aug 26 2004, 03:13 PM

IDW Rockqueen

Member No.: 2,815

hi...i'm dling extra stage now.do i need to leave the internet explorer on so pple can upload? blink.gif
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 26 2004, 03:16 PM

IDW Goldmember

No, you dont need Internet Explorer or your web browser open to download or help seed. You leave the Bit Torrent program open after you download to help seed.
spinnee
Posted: Aug 26 2004, 03:17 PM

IDW Rockqueen

Member No.: 2,815

wink2.gif thx. a bit new to this program.dled since last nite..the speed is slow.. thx
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 26 2004, 03:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

If the speed is slow read the Guide that I have made. BTW that was some fast response. laugh.gif

7 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »