Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya & Yumi Kakazu - Impact BLUE

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,732  ·  Replies: 3 
> Help me =(
evolution4ever
  Posted: May 28 2010, 04:18 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,655

Evo 3 type A, but exhaust switch to fujitsubo and spoiler HKS kansai, and rim switch to RS Watanabe black colour, will the misfiring system lost? or only the fire can't be seen?
jun88
Posted: May 29 2010, 02:31 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

QUOTE (evolution4ever @ Yesterday, 4:18 AM)
Evo 3 type A, but exhaust switch to fujitsubo and spoiler HKS kansai, and rim switch to RS Watanabe black colour, will the misfiring system lost? or only the fire can't be seen?

Actually what spoiler you use also does not slow your car down...It just effect the way your car turn..RIM too...
The exhaust will not off the misfiring system...The most important is your car points...when reach 1million points,your car had fully modified..

For a lot of cars,option is not the point to get faster...except for certian cars like TRUENO,Evo3....(as i knw)
Where are you from???Im from seremban..
evolution4ever
  Posted: May 29 2010, 07:20 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,655

QUOTE (jun88 @ 4 hours, 48 minutes ago)
Actually what spoiler you use also does not slow your car down...It just effect the way your car turn..RIM too...
The exhaust will not off the misfiring system...The most important is your car points...when reach 1million points,your car had fully modified..

For a lot of cars,option is not the point to get faster...except for certian cars like TRUENO,Evo3....(as i knw)
Where are you from???Im from seremban..

haha thanks~ I'm from Sungai Petani Kedah.
I just dunwan let the car skid too much during rain so I change the spoiler.. but rim I hope E3 have Volks racing TE37(they usually call it gold six spoke wheel)
if change to the fujitsubo,the fire still can be seen huh? I only heard if change to two pipe's exhaust, then the fire can't be seen only. Tq for ur reply.
jun88
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 12:24 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

Parts or option wont make your time faster...Just different a bit than the other setting from the way the car goes...different people suits different setting...
Example TARO(1 of the world top player)...he use e11ar with sliper spoiler for dry course is his style of playing...emm...when u play more,you will notice this.
Nice to meet someone local^^