Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Jean Love - Movin' Up Moving Now

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,490  ·  Replies: 140 
> --Sacramento/Davis-- ID5, any players in the valley post here.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 08:32 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,644

QUOTE (Themac @ 5 hours, 0 minutes ago)
hmmm nothing more to argue about now i know who azn and duck are. but yep ran some good races at mgl today, good to see some familiar faces.

What? I never seen you. Who are you? How do you know us when we never play against each other. Crazy person. blink.gif
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 12:20 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 3 hours, 48 minutes ago)

What? I never seen you. Who are you? How do you know us when we never play against each other. Crazy person. blink.gif

maybe not themac, but we know who you guys are because we all saw you on veterans day at mgl whistling.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 01:19 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 59 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
maybe not themac, but we know who you guys are because we all saw you on veterans day at mgl whistling.gif

Oh shoot! You were there too! laugh.gif I saw several people there that day so not sure which is which. Are there are here too?
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 06:10 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 4 hours, 50 minutes ago)
Oh shoot! You were there too! laugh.gif I saw several people there that day so not sure which is which. Are there are here too?

yeah i was, and by the way, i remember u guys saying that team srb was a big team a while back. why is it that non of us have ever heard of it and what are the requirements to join shifty2.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 11:47 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 5 hours, 36 minutes ago)
yeah i was, and by the way, i remember u guys saying that team srb was a big team a while back. why is it that non of us have ever heard of it and what are the requirements to join shifty2.gif

You want to join our team? Just give me $40 and you part of it.
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 07:38 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 7 hours, 51 minutes ago)
You want to join our team? Just give me $40 and you part of it.

thanks but no thanks. sorry but that doesnt sound like a team if you can buy your way in.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 07:40 PM

IDW Senior Member

Its been discounted actually so consider yourself lucky. Plus all registration cost money so same goes with joining a team.
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 08:46 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 1 hour, 6 minutes ago)
Its been discounted actually so consider yourself lucky. Plus all registration cost money so same goes with joining a team.

okay, um that means you're a group or club. real teams recruit or take applications. some teams even hold tournaments to see who's worthy. see what you guys are doing isnt a team thing. nobody lets people buy their way into a team, it defeats the whole principles of teamwork and skill sets. just saying man, the facts are there, you arent a team. if you really wanna prove me wrong and show everyone your "team" showup next weekend, I DARE YOU! cool.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 09:08 PM

IDW Senior Member

No thanks, we not into tournements with rules and that. We more of casual players.
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 09:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 3 minutes, 47 seconds ago)
No thanks, we not into tournements with rules and that. We more of casual players.

like i sad, you're a club or group and not a team. teams like to compete in tournaments with "rules and things like that." and according to your times you arent "casual" players cool.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 09:16 PM

IDW Senior Member

well, we just too good but casual since we don't often like you dudes.
Whiteboywilly
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:32 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,984

So since your so good and don't like people why don't you just blow them up and take their money in a tournament?
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:42 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Whiteboywilly @ 10 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
So since your so good and don't like people why don't you just blow them up and take their money in a tournament?

i concur willy. and i have to say exactly what others have told me, if you guys really were as good as you say you were, you would have no problems in racing us to prove it and you also wouldnt boast about how great you were either. as far as im concerned, you guys are all talk; a bunch of scrubs who have nothing better to do than bother us with fake world record times and arrogant boasting while all of us actually put in the work to learn the courses and get the times we get. unless you have something useful to say, you should seriously go make your own little BS chat thread or go hit up msn/aim or facebook to continue your incoherent babble elsewhere. i really dont even know why you consider to pollute this thread since you dont even play anywhere near davis/sac, you guys "own a machine" and play at home facepalm.gif
yakiniku
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:50 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 36,472

Looking at your timings, some of them aren't really far off from the World Records...Its pretty amazing....Especially the Myogi Dh at 2'42....
Themac
  Posted: Dec 5 2010, 01:54 AM

Team Usagi

Member No.: 35,619

dude 40 bucks. all you need is a good attitude and be fairly descent at the game. real players can vouch for that one with me.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 09:33 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 7 hours, 50 minutes ago)
i concur willy. and i have to say exactly what others have told me, if you guys really were as good as you say you were, you would have no problems in racing us to prove it and you also wouldnt boast about how great you were either. as far as im concerned, you guys are all talk; a bunch of scrubs who have nothing better to do than bother us with fake world record times and arrogant boasting while all of us actually put in the work to learn the courses and get the times we get. unless you have something useful to say, you should seriously go make your own little BS chat thread or go hit up msn/aim or facebook to continue your incoherent babble elsewhere. i really dont even know why you consider to pollute this thread since you dont even play anywhere near davis/sac, you guys "own a machine" and play at home facepalm.gif

That's it! Now you being very rude you rude person. Been staying out of trouble and chatting nice but now you over the line. Go play your own game and stop bothering us you chump. Tired of hearing you say this and that. You are just starting fights now with people here. I suggest you close your mouth and unless you being nice don't even think about talking to me you got that you lousy SOB on the planet. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 04:04 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 6 hours, 31 minutes ago)
That's it!  Now you being very rude you rude person.  Been staying out of trouble and chatting nice but now you over the line.  Go play your own game and stop bothering us you chump.  Tired of hearing you say this and that.  You are just starting fights now with people here.  I suggest you close your mouth and unless you being nice don't even think about talking to me you got that you lousy SOB on the planet. mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

um, ill silence myself when you learn to use proper grammar. mad.gif

and the one who always seems to be off topic is you and your 3 profiles you troll. all we want is for you to come out and prove how good you truly are yet all you do is manipulate everyones words and talk about how everyone is rude and a bad person for not doing what you say and that you are too good for us facepalm.gif

just do us a favor, you AND your 3 profiles please leave us the be. i dont mean to sound rude but all you do is troll around. you said before that you'd take your conversations elsewhere yet you stay and continue to stay off topic. im really surprised you havent been warned again whistling.gif

This post has been edited by AXEL* on Dec 5 2010, 04:22 PM
DUCSKY88
  Posted: Dec 6 2010, 12:30 AM

IDW Senior Member

WTF? I demand an apology from you right now? APOLOGIZE NOW YOU SHXX HEAD! How dare u talk to me lik that! I just receive another threathen email and I'm so furious now. I demand respect you got that!

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Dec 6 2010, 12:33 AM

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Lebon14 on Dec 6 2010, 12:45 PM.
  - Reasons: Namecalling, non-respect of other members
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 08:41 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 8 hours, 11 minutes ago)
WTF? I demand an apology from you right now? APOLOGIZE NOW YOU SHXX HEAD! How dare u talk to me lik that! I just receive another threathen email and I'm so furious now. I demand respect you got that!

respect is earned not given. prove to everyone that you arent a fake and i truly will apologize but as of now, non of us can. and sorry but i never once sent you a pm so it wasnt me. blink.gif

you can demand respect all you want but ill tell you right now, you'll never get it from me as long as you continue to act so childish facepalm.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 09:10 AM

IDW Senior Member

This is your last chance to be my friend.
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 09:53 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 42 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
This is your last chance to be my friend.

you call me a shit head and an SOB and then say this. dude you should leave like you were originally.

if you want me to apologize, I DEMAND that you apologize to each and every member of this forum for your incoherent babble, lack of grammar skills and just plain pissing everyone off cool.gif

i really do want the bs to stop but a lot of changes need to happen. dude seriously just own up to the fact that you lied about your times and lied about having the machine and crap. non of us here are bieng cocky or claiming to be the best except you and your fake profiles. just stop and i know that everything will be chill. happy.gif

This post has been edited by AXEL* on Dec 6 2010, 11:01 AM
-VIRUS-
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 12:25 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

so anyways hey josh u going to the tournament. im leaving around 8:30am
AXEL*
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 03:51 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 3 hours, 26 minutes ago)
so anyways hey josh u going to the tournament. im leaving around 8:30am

its good to see you're going bro! hope to have a good and epic fun tournament awesome.gif
lightk
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 10:04 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 36,304

Hey Josh! Your akagi uh and nagao uh is quite fast. When you have time to go down here on the weekend, let me know so we could practice on it. Hopefully you and I can cut below 3'20 after sharing techniques and helping each other runs.

This post has been edited by lightk on Dec 12 2010, 10:05 AM
Themac
  Posted: Dec 12 2010, 07:33 PM

Team Usagi

Member No.: 35,619

YEAH dude that was awesome driving with you. ill let u kno for sure if i come down to the bay again. we totally need to practice sometime!

6 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6