Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Symbol - Forever Love Me

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,499  ·  Replies: 3 
> Irohazaka analyzed., Get tips & advises on this map here!
penguin1
    Posted: Feb 10 2006, 10:36 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,845

This pic might help. It is big and clear

user posted image

Anyway here's some additional tips. If u're Tailgating the opponent at the last section(4th section), ur only chance to over take is during the five hairpins or right before entering the bridge. The bridge is only 1 & a half lane and 2 cars cannot pass the bridge side by side unless u have superb handling skills(me ^^) or if u're using a small car(like cappuccino). It is difficult to over take after the bridge as the oppenent will be able to block ur way till the finish line(unless he's a noob).

btw, i never said it was impossible to over take after the bidge. I'm just trying to say that it's going to be more difficult.

I will not be talking abt the jumps, they are easy to pass once u get use to it..

Oh, One Last Thing. In order to be a pro on this map: Don't knock anything.
Hope i helped. happy.gif

~penguin1

This post has been edited by penguin1 on Feb 10 2006, 10:37 AM
Nero
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 09:05 AM

Bow down to the King!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,140

Nice picture, but eh . . I wonder how it can actually "help" wink2.gif What's your time on Irohazaka? A guide is more useful than an actual picture of the course if you know what I mean . . . mostly every players know the course already so . . . =)
Phantom_R32
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 09:09 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

You made another thread? It's going to be closed like the old one...If you're going to post this map atleast post it in the "Help me with this course." thread.
darkpaladinzz
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 10:14 AM

do a barrel roll

Member No.: 14,420

id say a speed guide or at least a detailed guide would be helpful...

btw..in regards wit hthe last part...in order to achieve the record times.. it is actually required to hit wals.... at least in version 3...

where you actually hit the walls to exit at higher speeds, at the cost of acceleration out of the corners