Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Wild Reputation 2005

Important Rules
Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,380  ·  Replies: 1 
> Store website with checkout, How to make one?
Kerxn
  Posted: Dec 23 2013, 07:48 AM

now clean your screen

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,880

Well the post title speaks for itself. I'm trying to help my parents with their business side of things and they need a website with checkout and credit processing. If anyone can point me in the direction of how to this, whether it be like a tutorial or something of the like, I'd love you forever.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
KonradZuse
Posted: Apr 6 2014, 11:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,074

what you are looking for is called "eCommerce" which most domains have. Check out sites like go daddy or who I use "newtech."

I'm sure if you type in google "domain with shopping cart" you will find a lot of info..

Good luck!