Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) P.Stone - Funky Town

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,127  ·  Replies: 86 
> Why did you choose your car that you have?
AmazingDKO
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 08:58 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,816

In version 1 I choose the Evo VII because i thought higher the number, the better the car (yes i was n00b back then and it was auto)

After i choose the Treuno just for the stake of having it.

Then finally i choose the Evo IV because I wanted to see the difference between it and my Evo VII

In version 3, I wanted to pick the Evo IV or III but the wheel was really messed up and wouldn't stya on III or IV and was always V or VII and when time finally ran out, it was my old friend, the Evo VII
cappuccino_driver
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 05:39 AM

Big West Champions

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,366

RX-7 FD-cuz mazdas i like alot
and the cappuccino-well yu kno why i chose that one
APX
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 10:39 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Nope, no idea why you chose it, explain ^^
cappuccino_driver
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 01:13 PM

Big West Champions

Member No.: 4,366

well cause i am the cappuccino driver
dragonsho
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 06:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 17,432

Well I had a 8-5, got it to rl 15 and bl 9, then at inspection it got eaten. I then chose GC8V because I was tired of being fished and now am almost FT with BL 12 RL 22.
Orochi Kyouichi
Posted: Aug 16 2006, 09:13 PM

Orochi-blooded Level 99 Legend

Member No.: 16,366

Version 1 -

Evo IV - After seeing the FD and Trueno being the top cars, overly used, and infesting the local records at the arcade I go to, I decided to try the next best car, the Evo IV. When I played the car, I liked the way the car raced, looked, and it was the very FIRST car I used to beat Bunta in LOTS. I felt really happy with this car.

Sil-Eighty - Mako and Sayuki drives this car.

Version 2 -

Evo IV - I wanted to use this then good car to see what changed in V2 with this car. This car doesn't seem bad.

Evo III - Misfiring system and being an Evo of course.

Sil-Eighty - Same reason as V1.

jdUb4
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 08:15 AM

Akagi's Only Miata

Member No.: 18,895

For Version 1 I had to choose the Trueno...hey..it started it all..

For Version 2 I choose first the R32 cause I liked the way it handled and got through the courses pretty fast for my liking...

And Finally

Version 3 I choose the Trueno First...Cause after a short break i decided to start playing once again.... and then I chose the 32 cause of the much interest of having it...and Now I have 2 other cars..the 180Sx and Altezza.
Tofuman
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 06:54 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,650

By the time I started playing, it was already Ver.3 and I was able to watch the anime. That's why I chose the Buntamobile. smile.gif
Kavingi
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:49 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 23,322

I play ver. 2 (and just recently started messing around with ver. 3 -- my arcade is going to be upgrading soon, provided our district manager can get us one)

My main car is an 85, though it used to be an Evo IV.

I took the 85 because, well, it's a fun little car to drive and it has a lot of character (and I thought the goofy look of option C might throw people a little, or racing an 85 at all).

I'm not sure why I made an Evo IV my big car before that though. Something about it just sort of worked for me.

Before that, however, I had an RX-7 type R because the only course I was any good at was Akagi.
Nero
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 08:38 AM

Bow down to the King!

Member No.: 5,140

I got the only car I really used out of ... I missed time to decide, and so they chose for me. I didn't know jack about the game, so god mustve love me and gave me a DC2. The love story started there. laugh.gif
BDDEE@
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 02:24 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

my first car was a dc2, got it to keep up with people in battles and it taught me alot of things
2nd car was fd so i could ta akagi
now my dc2 is bl 24 so i got a nb8c to use as a battle car....plus it pwns on akina XD
PhoenixWylde
  Posted: Sep 28 2009, 03:10 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,788

Don't shout at me for "Digging up old threads!"

I was just reading this because it was on the first page for V2 (V2 is the only one that has any relevance to me as I can only play V2 crying2.gif ) and I am a little surprised to see that only 1 or 2 people who posted actually own a MR-2, MR-S and AP1.

I own each of these cars and generally use them like this;

MR-2 is used for Downhill runs, especially on Akina and Iro

MR-S is used for Uphill runs due to its better top end

AP1 is used for battles generally, as its the best all round for me (and I love hondas, need my NSX!)

I can't remember what tune I have for them, but I do remember that the MR-2 has it's really big wing, so drifty drifty (like it needed it, I can't remember cause I haven't payed in months, damn college, bursery, get in my account now! dry.gif )

If anyone can figure out the theme so far, its MR FTW! I Really need something like an NSX NA2 Type - R for a 3rd car, or to just have it, but I own a TRD Modified MR-2 as a racer (full bodykit with fiberglass panels and parts), new longitudinally V8 like the SARD MC8-R LeMan car, fully controllable twin-turbos, 7speed sequential gearbox with paddles or sequential shifter, low drag to high downforce movable rear spoiler, front splitter, chipped and roll-caged.

The thing is a monster and is rarely used, which is why I use the MR-S everyday, thought it to also getting a bit of TRD love with a bodykit, spoiler and controllable tribes.

Theres the 3 cars I run around in IDA2, MR-2, MR-S and A&P1 and a little thing on my cars.

This post has been edited by PhoenixWylde on Sep 28 2009, 03:12 PM

4 Pages  « 2 3 4