Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Past Days

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,157  ·  Replies: 4 
> For: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien fans!!, Theyre making a second installment!!
DrEVOIII
  Posted: Nov 6 2004, 11:27 AM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,928

For all of you Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien fans, I have been reading up a looking up related stuff to Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, and I came across this title: Akane Maniax. It is said that it is suppose to air on November 25, 2004 according to Anime News Network. Here is the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=3916 I dont know how this series will end up like but just by looking at it it seems kind of ...weird. Here is a brief summary of it, from AnimeNfo

Though Akane didn’t recover from heartbreak, she was engaging in swimming to accomplish her target. One day, Goda Joji transferred into Akane’s class. Though he was supposed to graduate the next spring, he boasted that he would win the base ball tournament next summer. As soon as he met Akane, he proposed to her, but she refused him at once. Because he was very optimistic, he recovered soon. Since then he had continued proposing her, although she refused him every time he proposed to her. Yoko couldn’t stand it any longer, and she made Akane show him the school around. Joji enjoyed the situation as if they were dating, but it ended without any special event. As she was leaving, the hill behind the school building caught Joji’s eyes.

What do you guys think of this? Weird? Strange? Excited? Give me your comments.
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 6 2004, 11:47 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Played the game... it's kinda funny not anywhere near as serious as KGNE... Oh well at least we will see characters from the (probable) next anime based on this series... MuvLuv, in this 3-episode show tongue.gif
DrEVOIII
  Posted: Nov 6 2004, 11:49 AM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

...Played...the...game? blink.gif
rx7rage
Posted: Nov 7 2004, 01:59 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,043

yes...this anime is based off a hentai game....
flohtingPoint
Posted: Nov 9 2004, 01:29 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,944

I'll give it the once over, as the series was good.