Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Max Coveri - Running in the 90's

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

11 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 25,783  ·  Replies: 252 
> Gundam Extreme Full Boost PS3 Port, Yes it has been...
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 22 2013, 11:24 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Epyon gundam!?! Doesn't matter if its a terrible suit with a ton of cons instead of pros or if people think its a bad suit. I will use it for kicks! Anyway I'm actually better at melee fighting and I don't usually use assists.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 23 2013, 05:22 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

If you're better at melee in EXVS after having played for a short time, you must be a natural. Getting melee right in that game is super complicated for beginners because of the rainbow step and boost management issues.

More power to you! We'll find out in November how Epyon handles when it hits arcades.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 23 2013, 10:20 PM

Patient Zero

I'm actually still working on boost management, and I can get the rainbow step combo to work about 60% of the time. I'm slowly working my way up on everything I just need to learn how to time the EX Bursts correctly... BUT! I might just be giving myself too much credit. I'm sure if I played against you, I'd probably be killed before I die. derp.gif
Sensation!
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 01:35 AM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 3 hours, 15 minutes ago)
I'm actually still working on boost management, and I can get the rainbow step combo to work about 60% of the time. I'm slowly working my way up on everything I just need to learn how to time the EX Bursts correctly... BUT! I might just be giving myself too much credit. I'm sure if I played against you, I'd probably be killed before I die. derp.gif

We'll I'm glad you're giving the game a try and hopefully you're enjoying it. Don, Kyle and Dex are pretty SUPER SPECIAL at the game, so even taking at least one life away from them can be a pretty big feat for a newbie.

So what suit is everyone looking forward most to? or rather wish to be in the game?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 06:12 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Sensation! @ 4 hours, 36 minutes ago)
So what suit is everyone looking forward most to?

Or rather wish to be in the game?

Wing Zero TV.

S/Ex-S.
Vile
  Posted: Sep 24 2013, 08:57 AM

IDW's Furfag

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,586

Lol I'm in the same boat Honda! Its really hard for me to do my regular combos that I practice in free mode, mainly because of all the pressure that's on me during an actual match.

Other than the nerf gp01 and Kshatriya, I'm way too stoked for the banshee and Spiegel.

Online coop? Dude I need to like add all of you guys like right nao man. I can barely get through shit with the missions in Next Plus and Extreme VS.

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 09:10 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Vile @ 12 minutes, 39 seconds ago)
Other than the nerf gp01 and Kshatriya

GP01Fb was buffed, not nerfed. Kshatriya may have been put into a lower cost (poor Kshatriya, it was a 3000 in NP, a 2500 in EXVS and is a 2000 in EXVSFB) but in doing so it became an infinitely better suit. I wouldn't consider it a 'nerf' in the overall sense.

Go ahead and add me. Hell I haven't touched EXVS in weeks, so if you wanna go a few 1v1 rounds just PM/AIM me. cool.gif
Vile
  Posted: Sep 24 2013, 09:30 AM

IDW's Furfag

Member No.: 30,586

I meant to say buff. Terminology mixed up XD
And don't worry I added you already. Feel free to add me as you wish. PSN = KookiDowg

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 09:42 AM

ShiMACHaze

I just had some super awesome news come in, so I'm gonna celebrate with some rounds on EXVS. Feel free to join. cool.gif
Varcion
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 04:42 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

Should we setup a forum online match sometime before FB hits the PS3? when every1 can be on for a match?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 05:00 PM

ShiMACHaze

Skype would be best for doing that. Does everyone who wants to play have a Skype?
Phantom_R32
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 05:58 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (Vile @ 9 hours, 1 minutes ago)
I'm way too stoked for the banshee and Spiegel.

Pretty much this.

I'm mainly looking forward to Crossbone X3, Astray Gold Frame and Gaia. But I loved Spiegel in Next Plus, so I can't wait to use it again. Banshee is one of those units that I'll love if it's crappy or not, as well as Rozen Zulu.

Varcion
Posted: Sep 24 2013, 07:22 PM

IDW God Member

PSN: Valsione-Refined
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 26 2013, 08:01 AM

Patient Zero

You guys are really making me wish I had a PS3 right now so I can play with you guys... This really stinks! All of my sorrow and anger right now! Set up some dates for everyone to play and I'll try to make myself available to find a PS3 to kidnap. laugh2.gif
Sensation!
Posted: Sep 26 2013, 11:16 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 9:01 AM)
You guys are really making me wish I had a PS3 right now so I can play with you guys... This really stinks! All of my sorrow and anger right now! Set up some dates for everyone to play and I'll try to make myself available to find a PS3 to kidnap. laugh2.gif

This is a good idea.

I can try to make some free time on the weekends.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 27 2013, 06:46 AM

ShiMACHaze

I'm free Saturday and Sunday nights this week. cool.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 03:32 PM

ShiMACHaze

Pikachu_Fragger (and by extension THE_HONDA_CG2) are hereby banned from my rooms until they can get a wired connection. Playing against Tallgeese III players is hard enough without the game going HRRRRRRRK constantly. Seriously guys, step up.

And Varcion, is SUPERDOOM86 a member on the boards or what?

Good gamesish...I'll be back for more later.
Varcion
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 04:46 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
Pikachu_Fragger (and by extension THE_HONDA_CG2) are hereby banned from my rooms until they can get a wired connection. Playing against Tallgeese III players is hard enough without the game going HRRRRRRRK constantly. Seriously guys, step up.

And Varcion, is SUPERDOOM86 a member on the boards or what?

Good gamesish...I'll be back for more later.

yea, he is:

https://idforums.net/index.php?showuser=38146

though he hasnt been on lately.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 09:32 PM

Patient Zero

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 5 hours, 59 minutes ago)

Ok, that's fine by me. I don't mind being banned from playing with you. I don't feel ready to play online with people anyway. I was barely able to hit anything, I kinda just stood around getting killed and losing the rounds for whoever was unfortunate enough to be playing with me.

Today made me realize that I have a ton of things to work before I even consider going out there to play against other people. Good game everyone I played today! derp.gif
Varcion
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 10:25 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 53 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
Ok, that's fine by me. I don't mind being banned from playing with you. I don't feel ready to play online with people anyway. I was barely able to hit anything, I kinda just stood around getting killed and losing the rounds for whoever was unfortunate enough to be playing with me.

Today made me realize that I have a ton of things to work before I even consider going out there to play against other people. Good game everyone I played today! derp.gif

Well. consider u rarely played people online and unable to practice at home, u were doing quite well, honestly. At least u know how to boost cancel, avoid shots and return fire accordingly. Timing shots and making melee openings is the next step and that takes time (took me like 2 months to start getting the hang of it). The lag did kinda killed it today though, and that screws every1s timing in the game.

Hey, look on the bright side, u are already better than half people that I've seen playing at Round 1.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 07:23 PM

ShiMACHaze

So heads up, there's gonna be an EXVS fixed-team online tournament this Saturday at 6:00 PM PST (9:00 EST). It's North American players only, and they have strict rules about lag management so y'all better not be that scrub who connects his PS3 using wifi and drops the game randomly 'cause you'll get your ass--and your teammate's ass unless he has an alternate who doesn't suck--disqualified. You know who you are. Connect your PS3 with ethernet, damn it. Gigabit routers represent!

Anyway, here's the rules and entry information for those who might be interested. The deadline for admission is 18 hours before the tournament, or 11:59:59 PM PST on Friday the 11th.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPHg2Gn...dit?usp=sharing

And for those who enjoy using the FUKKIEBUK here's the relevant link to the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/524504470975507

I've got the day off from work Saturday, so I just gotta get myself a teammate. I'll know by Friday if my choice is available. cool.gif

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Oct 6 2013, 11:12 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 07:28 PM

Patient Zero

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 5 minutes, 14 seconds ago)
So heads up, there's gonna be an EXVS fixed-team online tournament this Saturday at 6:00 PM PST (9:00 EST). It's North American players only, and they have strict rules about lag management so y'all better not be that scrub who connects his PS3 using wifi and drops the game randomly 'cause you'll get your ass--and your teammate's ass unless he has an alternate who doesn't suck--disqualified. You know who you are. Connect your PS3 with ethernet, damn it. Gigabit routers represent!

Anyway, here's the rules and entry information for those who might be interested. The deadling for admission is 24 hours before the tournament, or 6:00 PM PST on Friday the 11th.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPHg2Gn...dit?usp=sharing

And for those who enjoy using the FUKKIEBUK here's the relevant link to the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/524504470975507

I've got the day off from work Saturday, so I just gotta get myself a teammate. I'll know by Friday if my choice is available. cool.gif

Ohohohohohoho. The entirety of this post is a sly jab at Fragger isn't it? You're such a jerk. Anyway, I think he has plans for this weekend so he probably isn't going to be able to play, but that's alright. He'd probably beat everyone with his stupid guntank game. UGH! I'll let him know about this anyway. laugh2.gif
Varcion
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 09:46 PM

IDW God Member

interesting...but all suits allowed....meeh....gonna see a bunch of S-tier spams.......
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 11:11 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Varcion @ 1 hour, 24 minutes ago)
interesting...but all suits allowed....meeh....gonna see a bunch of S-tier spams.......

At least you'll know in advance what people are using. Of course all suits are allowed. Doesn't bother me much, personally. S-tier didn't help the 00Q/Freedom combo my double-C-tier team whupped. awesome.gif

EDIT: The rules updated to say that the submission deadline is Friday night at 11:59:59 PST.

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Oct 6 2013, 11:12 PM
PWNatorPWNED
Posted: Oct 7 2013, 07:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,831

I wish I had a PS3 to play Gundam...

11 Pages  1 2 3 4 »