Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Bust the Future Wall (into the rockin' beat)

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,295  ·  Replies: 85 
> Blizzard - Diablo 3, July 27th, 2011 Press Event
Chidoki
Posted: Jul 8 2012, 10:31 PM

Fictional Compiler

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,699

Finally posted my group win.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 799 x 502. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
lllAE86lll
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 11:26 PM

Initial D Since 05

Member No.: 5,962

I cant still progress act 3 as a wizard in inferno sad.gif I guess i need more dmg sad.gif
icedagger
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 04:56 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

How much DPS do you have? And where are you stuck? Might be able to help out a bit. My barb kind of sucks at tanking though. tongue.gif
lllAE86lll
Posted: Jul 19 2012, 09:22 AM

Initial D Since 05

Member No.: 5,962

QUOTE (icedagger @ Jul 11 2012, 05:56 AM)
How much DPS do you have? And where are you stuck? Might be able to help out a bit. My barb kind of sucks at tanking though. tongue.gif

Only 55k with 500 resist to all :/

I want to farm act 3 but cant progress until i get CM build for Wizard
SgtXDNX
Posted: Jul 26 2012, 10:54 PM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Finally bothered getting my Demon Hunter up to 60, kinda disappointed with how 'meh' the end-game is.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
imprezagc8
Posted: Aug 5 2012, 03:36 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

Member No.: 14,482

after i beat the game once i just didn't feel motivated to keep playing.

This post has been edited by imprezagc8 on Aug 5 2012, 03:36 PM
icedagger
Posted: Aug 6 2012, 09:10 PM

Slowpoke...

New Profile feature lets you view other people's characters from the web.

My Barbarian: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/icedagg...82/hero/2856739
Chidoki
Posted: Aug 7 2012, 10:47 AM

Fictional Compiler

Here's mine, good idea posting it icedagger:

My gear changes a lot when I play, mainly because of switching between the right balance of Magicfind and Goldfind or depending on which build I wanna play with next.

I am usually in a 4 player group with my brother, cousin and brother-in-law so flexibility in builds always allows me to not rely on a solo build nor a pug build since I don't do public games, hence some sacrifices on a lot of stats like dps not shown in the profile in favor of more magicfind or preferred group builds. So there is a lot of gear that doesnt' show up in the profiles.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chidoki-1231/hero/3035805
icedagger
Posted: Aug 27 2012, 09:14 AM

Slowpoke...

Anyone else still playing? I must say v1.0.4 is awesome. I have to say it fixed quite a few of the games problems.

It's still the same game, but it plays a lot better then it did in the earlier iterations, at least as far as inferno was concerned.
Chidoki
Posted: Aug 27 2012, 09:42 AM

Fictional Compiler

I still do, still running with the same group. Since my main is a WD I am very happy with what they did for the diversity of the builds. I got tired of spamming bears early in the game so I haven't had a bears build in more than 2 months. Since them I've been playing 3 to 4 other builds without bears, but now with the patch changes I can do more builds with my different sets of gears.

Its great they drop much better gear but also its a disappointment that they also drop much better gear now (aside from Legendary upgrades which is great). Probably because they made the game easier especially with the heavy nerfing of the elites removal of invulnerables, enrage timers and life regen. Inferno is suppose to be ridiculously hard, now its a joke with those inferno changes.

Well the plus side is it made hardcore easier. Also more players can now do act III and IV, a plus for them if they are only casual players who don't play as much as people who play the game a lot.
icedagger
Posted: Sep 17 2013, 05:06 AM

Slowpoke...

Is anyone here playing the console version?

I've been playing a bit over the past week. As far as I'm concerned, the console version blows the PC version out of the water. Controls are fluid, progression is smoother, and gearing up is a lot less frustrating than it was before on the PC.

4 Pages  « 2 3 4