Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Around The World

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

31 Pages  « 28 29 30 31  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 121,740  ·  Replies: 753 
> Member Eurobeat Remixes
MadJohn
Posted: Dec 3 2013, 07:56 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,708

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 6 hours, 0 minutes ago)
That is seriously good, holy crap. What did you use to make that?

Someone on this forum up the single "Dr. Love", then:

song + instrumental + audacity + love = DIY Acapella!!
kyonpalm
Posted: Dec 3 2013, 09:56 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (MadJohn @ 1 hour, 59 minutes ago)
Someone on this forum up the single "Dr. Love", then:

song + instrumental + audacity + love = DIY Acapella!!

I'm still not sure I understand. Did you grab a noise profile of the instrumental and run noise removal on the regular track? I tried that just now on another single and didn't get anything remotely similar.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
MadJohn
Posted: Dec 4 2013, 07:18 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 9 hours, 22 minutes ago)
I'm still not sure I understand. Did you grab a noise profile of the instrumental and run noise removal on the regular track? I tried that just now on another single and didn't get anything remotely similar.

The physics of waves is magical. When a wave travels the same space with another wave of the same amplitude but inverted, these waves are canceled (it's like maths: 10 dB + -10 dB = 0dB). So you can make acapellas with the original song and the instrumental. Inverting the instrumental, the part that isn't the voice in the original song is silenced.

Unfortunately this doesn't work in many cases because the instrumental that sell the record labels is a little different (precisely to avoid that). Or mastering, sometimes you may down a bit the volume of the instrumental, so that the voice has more prominence and the issue to invest waves when making the DIY acapella are more complicated.

But why not try it! with the instrumental and the original song maybe you can create a good acapella.

A tutorial that I found in youtube that explain this better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5QC-4jGWA
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Dec 4 2013, 07:53 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,917

QUOTE (MS14SGTR @ Yesterday, 2:57 AM)
got lossless or 320 link sir?
thanks in advance.. :3

Power & Love Vs. Stay With You

320kbps

Enjoy happy.gif
sandbird
Posted: Dec 5 2013, 01:37 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,116

QUOTE (MadJohn @ Yesterday, 7:18 AM)
The physics of waves is magical. When a wave travels the same space with another wave of the same amplitude but inverted, these waves are canceled (it's like maths: 10 dB + -10 dB = 0dB). So you can make acapellas with the original song and the instrumental. Inverting the instrumental, the part that isn't the voice in the original song is silenced.

Unfortunately this doesn't work in many cases because the instrumental that sell the record labels is a little different (precisely to avoid that). Or mastering, sometimes you may down a bit the volume of the instrumental, so that the voice has more prominence and the issue to invest waves when making the DIY acapella are more complicated.

But why not try it! with the instrumental and the original song maybe you can create a good acapella.

A tutorial that I found in youtube that explain this better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5QC-4jGWA

It doesn't going to work 99% of the time because of the process of songs + tips for better results:

When a new song is been created the song been mixed into the real master (mostly stored as 24bits/96K digital).

On some cases they save with the master some additional releases, like 'instrumental' (just without any of the vocal and back vocal channels in the mix) and backing track (removing only the lead vocals). These 2 additional tracks may be used for live gigs.

So if you have access to the master then you can just invert each of the other tracks and get the 'acapella' (which is a mix with effects of the vocals tracks only).

For old records (up to the mid 80s) it'll not going to work because that the song been recorded on analog tape and the speed of the tape is not 100% the same.

First problem:

In eurobeat for example the instrumental versions been released for song in the first half of the 90s are not the same to the vocal version not only in the structure but also in the use of different overdubs, effects, etc.

But this is not the only problem:

When a song been released to the public, there's a process called "mastering". Except of converting the song from 24bits/96K to wav/flac/mp3/etc, they adding some effects to the song. This process is done on the output masters so if they are releasing both vocal and instrumental versions then the process will be done on each of these tracks separately.

That's why most of the time you managed to remove only part of the 'instrumental' (mostly the kicks and bass) and not all of it.

I'll give you a free trick to try:

On some songs (on many Eurobeat songs for example), there's an instrumental part in the song. Try to invert it and mix it with the vocal part of the SAME track.

It still not going to work on many cases because:

The 'instrumental' part of many tracks missing some channels of the full back music of the vocal part (mostly the pad). Also don't do that on old recording (analog recording).

That's my 2 cents on this subject smile.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Dec 5 2013, 02:51 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (sandbird @ Today, 4:37 AM)
For old records (up to the mid 80s) it'll not going to work because that the song been recorded on analog tape and the speed of the tape is not 100% the same.

Exactly. No matter how hard you try to match the timing of the two tracks, they're going to have some degree of phasing, making this method impossible. In reality, there are very few cases where you'll be able to pull this trick off, and it can only be done digitally.
sandbird
Posted: Dec 8 2013, 05:51 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,116

QUOTE (MadJohn @ Dec 3 2013, 09:55 AM)
idk if this goes here, but it's a DIY acapella for remixers <3

Dr. Love - Doctor Love (Kevin L.E.D.'s DIY Acapella)

and a remix I did with the acapella:

Dr. Love - Doctor Love (Kevin L.E.D. Hyper Techno Bootleg)

Why to create acapella for Doctor Love when there are at last 3 real "acapellas" of this track officially been released?

1. old version acapella
2. 2009 version acapella
3. 2009 version stems
MadJohn
Posted: Dec 11 2013, 07:46 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (sandbird @ Dec 8 2013, 05:51 AM)
Why to create acapella for Doctor Love when there are at last 3 real "acapellas" of this track officially been released?

1. old version acapella
2. 2009 version acapella
3. 2009 version stems

Now I don't have time to be a good leecher. Some years ago I get bored search songs for entire days. Also, make bootlegs is much more interesting.

To get back to the topic, I let other remixes I've done <3

Zedd feat. Foxes - Clarity (Kevin L.E.D. Eurobeat Mix)
Taylor Swift - Love Story (Kevin L.E.D. Eurobeat Remix)
Disturbed - Inside The Fire (Kevin L.E.D.'s Superspeed Hyper Techno Remix)
Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! (Kevin L.E.D. Hyper Techno Remix)
Milachan
Posted: Dec 29 2013, 04:59 PM

Charrobeat

Member No.: 42,031

I know there's a lot of great Eurobeat/ Hyper Techno producers here... so I'm kinda ashamed to post it LOL
I hope you all like it wink2.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6KlUJB5eOg
Skyblue
Posted: Jan 2 2014, 03:57 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,995

Densha de D non-stop mixes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVPOIcIt4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOW8ak86fo4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW15fyA_F18

Dima Music non-stop mixes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0oe69vyc-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyoGmaZe40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBZ3GQhY8Q

Eurobeat Forever:
http://eurobeatforever.bandcamp.com/track/...on-stop-megamix

smile.gif

This post has been edited by Skyblue on Jan 2 2014, 04:01 AM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Sep 19 2014, 03:28 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Dream Fighters Melody (demo)

Powerful T. - Glorious (single remix)

I hope you all enjoy
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Nov 12 2018, 07:43 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/HEtQanb4qAE )

REMIX #133

dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

GAS GAS GAS (BOTTOM LINE MIX)

Artist: MANUEL
Lyrics By: MANUEL
Fan Remix By: DJ 1ofakind

I hope you all enjoy!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Manuel - Gas Gas Gas (Bottom Line Mix)

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Nov 18 2018, 05:31 PM
alpines
Posted: Nov 16 2018, 11:27 PM

super neko

Member No.: 47,516

QUOTE (oneofakind2k6 @ Nov 12 2018, 07:43 AM)
https://youtu.be/HEtQanb4qAE

REMIX #133

dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

GAS GAS GAS (BOTTOM LINE MIX)

Artist: MANUEL
Lyrics By: MANUEL

I hope you all enjoy!

cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

He is BACK ladies and gentleman!

I've subscribed years ago when it said you haven't uploaded for a few years always believing you would make it back and I was not disappointed.

A year or two ago I was unsure what to put on my eurobeat car cd for a long trip I was taking to a friend and I started out with the first track being either 1.2.3.4. Fire! or 1.2.3.4. FIRE!, so Dejo or Fastway.

I wanted to sent the youtube links to my friend so he should decide it and then I found your mix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdTJ7dm4EFc
The transition from the first to the second song is probably one of the best transitions I have EVER heard in my entire life.

1 2 3 4 - 1 2 3 4 - 1 2 - 1 2 - 1 2 3 4 - BOOM <3
That insane jump from the first to the second is just sooo great and well done I can't even explain it in words.

Your style of transitioning are most of the time just spot on where you intensely jump from one track to another and you are not losing any pace!
It makes it just go more energetic and I absolutely LOVE IT. Keep up the good work!! wub.gif

Thank you my friend for keeping eurobeat alive after all these years. <3
I am definitely looking for your upcoming mixes!

If someone wants to read the story, I posted it like 1 1/2 years ago on ebp.
http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtopic....1ofakind#p58194
Here's even a photo of the cd inlay I made just for fun back then: https://i.imgur.com/mK9VVqq.png

This post has been edited by alpines on Nov 16 2018, 11:31 PM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Nov 18 2018, 05:30 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (alpines @ Yesterday, 2:27 AM)
He is BACK ladies and gentleman!

I've subscribed years ago when it said you haven't uploaded for a few years always believing you would make it back and I was not disappointed.

A year or two ago I was unsure what to put on my eurobeat car cd for a long trip I was taking to a friend and I started out with the first track being either 1.2.3.4. Fire! or 1.2.3.4. FIRE!, so Dejo or Fastway.

I wanted to sent the youtube links to my friend so he should decide it and then I found your mix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdTJ7dm4EFc
The transition from the first to the second song is probably one of the best transitions I have EVER heard in my entire life.

1 2 3 4 - 1 2 3 4 - 1 2 - 1 2 - 1 2 3 4 - BOOM <3
That insane jump from the first to the second is just sooo great and well done I can't even explain it in words.

Your style of transitioning are most of the time just spot on where you intensely jump from one track to another and you are not losing any pace!
It makes it just go more energetic and I absolutely LOVE IT. Keep up the good work!! wub.gif

Thank you my friend for keeping eurobeat alive after all these years. <3
I am definitely looking for your upcoming mixes!

If someone wants to read the story, I posted it like 1 1/2 years ago on ebp.
http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtopic....1ofakind#p58194
Here's even a photo of the cd inlay I made just for fun back then: https://i.imgur.com/mK9VVqq.png

Thank you so much, alpines! I really appreciate all the support you have shown me. I really enjoyed your story and I'm glad that you were able to use my mix on your road trip happy.gif. I hope you continue to enjoy my remixes and if there is a request I can fulfill for you, just let me know on here or on YouTube.
Thank you!

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/X8hdTCcfpC8 )

REMIX #135
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

Queen Of Mean (1ofakind Mix)

Artist: The Snake
Lyrics By: The Snake

The Snake - Queen Of Mean (1ofakind ReMix)

Here is the latest remix from my channel! I hope you all enjoy cool.gif

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Nov 18 2018, 05:32 PM
alpines
Posted: Nov 20 2018, 09:11 AM

super neko

QUOTE (oneofakind2k6 @ Nov 18 2018, 05:30 PM)
I hope you continue to enjoy my remixes and if there is a request I can fulfill for you, just let me know on here or on YouTube.

I'm looking forward to your next mixes, if you like to do a request:
Fever The Night / Matt Land vs. Dancing On The Street / David Dima

Pick any order you like, I'm sure you will make a banging transition!!
Thank you very much!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by alpines on Nov 20 2018, 09:12 AM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Nov 21 2018, 11:55 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (alpines @ Yesterday, 12:11 PM)
I'm looking forward to your next mixes, if you like to do a request:
Fever The Night / Matt Land vs. Dancing On The Street / David Dima

Pick any order you like, I'm sure you will make a banging transition!!
Thank you very much!! smile.gif

I can definitely work on that and see what I can come up with. Thank you for the suggestion thanks.gif
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Dec 3 2018, 08:12 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/LzOacG1UzIQ )

REMIX #137
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

NEO MEGA-MIX

Artist: NEO Lyrics
By: NEO

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS OR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE MUSIC HERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY NEO, THEIR RESPECTED LABELS AND AVEX GROUP (ENTERTAINMENT). THIS IS A FAN MADE REMIX MADE FOR FANS OF EUROBEAT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.***

-------------------
TRACK LIST
-------------------

1.) MIDNIGHT LOVE [0:00]
2.) I WAS BORN FOR BURNING [3:48]
3.) DISCO FIRE [6:46]
4.) GO GO MONEY [10:09]
5.) EUROHERO [13:18]
6.) TAKUMI [16:15]

I hope you all enjoy awesome.gif

Neo Mega-Mix
magiblot
Posted: Dec 8 2018, 12:47 PM

Speed Speed Lover ☆

Member No.: 46,334

Oneofakind, I'm so glad to see you are back. I actually assumed you had passed way, but it looks like Eurobeat has brought you back to life again. Where have you been all this time?
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Dec 8 2018, 05:49 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (magiblot @ 5 hours, 2 minutes ago)
Oneofakind, I'm so glad to see you are back. I actually assumed you had passed way, but it looks like Eurobeat has brought you back to life again. Where have you been all this time?

Thank you, magiblot! I'm happy to let you know that I am alive and well awesome.gif lol.

As far as my long absence, it was a combination of a lot of things. Not many people know but I was in a relationship that lasted 4 years and that relationship had ended in 2013. My ex was my inspiration for the majority of the remixes I did during that time and listening to Eurobeat reminded me of her. So I stepped away from anything Eurobeat related.

It was also during that time that I developed really bad anxiety and depression. I struggled with it and eventually got the help I needed. My therapist at the time suggested I do something I loved and for me it was remixing and Eurobeat. I work on mixes for years but never published them. It wasn't until my nephew suggested to me that I should start publishing them because everyone missed my mixes.

I went to my old YouTube channel and I saw on multiple mixes how everyone wanted new material. It was at that point I decided to come back and produce new material. Its been great to come back and do it all again! I am thankful I am in a better place now and I am thankful for your support and everyone else who listens to the mixes I make. thanks.gif
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Dec 9 2018, 07:40 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/suFnby5M8GQ )

REMIX #138
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

LOVE AND MONEY MEDLEY

Artist: MONEY MAN, LOU GRANT, ZA-ZA, SUZY LAZY, & NEO
Lyrics By: MONEY MAN, LOU GRANT, ZA-ZA, SUZY LAZY, & NEO

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS OR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE MUSIC HERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY MONEY MAN, LOU GRANT, ZA-ZA, SUZY LAZY, & NEO, THEIR RESPECTED LABELS AND AVEX GROUP (ENTERTAINMENT). THIS IS A FAN MADE REMIX MADE FOR FANS OF EUROBEAT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.***

TRACK LIST

1.) LOVE FOR MONEY 2008 - MONEY MAN [0:00]
2.) MONEY 4 LOVE - LOU GRANT [3:29]
3.) LOVE & MONEY - ZA-ZA [6:36]
4.) LOVE AND LUXURY - SUZY LAZY [9:06]
5.) GO GO MONEY - NEO [12:02]

I hope you all enjoy this new mix awesome.gif cool.gif happy.gif

*UPDATE*

Love And Money Medley

Here is the download link for this mix. Enjoy!

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Dec 14 2018, 06:04 AM
alpines
Posted: Dec 12 2018, 02:59 AM

super neko

QUOTE (oneofakind2k6 @ Dec 8 2018, 05:49 PM)
It wasn't until my nephew suggested to me that I should start publishing them because everyone missed my mixes.

I went to my old YouTube channel and I saw on multiple mixes how everyone wanted new material. It was at that point I decided to come back and produce new material. Its been great to come back and do it all again! I am thankful I am in a better place now and I am thankful for your support and everyone else who listens to the mixes I make. thanks.gif

That's the spirit, keep it coming man. You are going to town in your mixes smile.gif
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Dec 14 2018, 06:03 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

QUOTE (alpines @ Dec 12 2018, 05:59 AM)
That's the spirit, keep it coming man. You are going to town in your mixes smile.gif

Thank you for the continuing support, alpines! It goes a long way!

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/VCZgopMhJ7I )

NIGHTCORE REMIX TRYOUT #001
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

BLACK U.F.O. x TAKUMI (NIGHTCORE MIX)

Artist: LUPIN & NEO
Lyrics By: LUPIN & NEO

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS NOR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE MUSIC HERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY LUPIN & NEO, THEIR RESPECTED LABELS AND AVEX GROUP (ENTERTAINMENT). THIS IS A FAN MADE REMIX MADE FOR FANS OF EUROBEAT. ALSO, I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS NOR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE IMAGE PRESENTED. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY GAINAX AND THEIR RESPECTED PARTNERS. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.***

Something new I wanted to try out. Let me know what you all think about this EuroCore style.

Black U.F.O. x Takumi (Nightcore Mix)

This post has been edited by oneofakind2k6 on Dec 14 2018, 06:12 AM
oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Dec 16 2018, 07:33 PM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Space Boy (Through The Light Years Mix)

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/wE-8lnxNXAc )

REMIX #139
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

SPACE BOY (THROUGH THE LIGHT YEARS MIX)

Artist: DAVE RODGERS
Lyrics By: DAVE RODGERS

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS OR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE MUSIC HERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY DAVE RODGERS, THEIR RESPECTED LABELS AND AVEX GROUP (ENTERTAINMENT). THIS IS A FAN MADE REMIX MADE FOR FANS OF EUROBEAT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.***

TRACK LIST

1.) SPACE BOY (ORIGINAL) [0:00]
2.) SPACE BOY (NEW GENERATION MIX) [2:07]
3.) SPACE BOY (GRAND MIX) [3:29]
4.) SPACE BOY (2018) [8:17]

Enjoy awesome.gif cool.gif w00t2.gif
maddave
Posted: Apr 3 2019, 01:25 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 5,071

Not from me but did you hear the covers from Tsuko G ?

https://youtu.be/v3VL-7rlbWw

https://youtu.be/wXjHlZ_K_mM

https://youtu.be/GUYr78YRzT4

https://youtu.be/_JwiyUI_SeQ

https://youtu.be/hrARqM_uOSc

https://youtu.be/SvaBaq9yuxY

oneofakind2k6
  Posted: Aug 19 2019, 11:23 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/a8p-MFqsvJ4 )

REMIX #143
dj1ofakind2k10 presents:

Fight On! Non-Stop Mix

Artist: VARIOUS ARTISTS
Lyrics By: VARIOUS ARTISTS

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS OR TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE MUSIC HERE. ALL RIGHTS ARE OWNED BY THE RESPECTED ARTISTS, THEIR RESPECTED LABELS AND AVEX GROUP (ENTERTAINMENT). THIS IS A FAN MADE REMIX MADE FOR FANS OF EUROBEAT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.***

TRACK LIST

01.) BLACK OUT
02.) FIRE BALL
03.) GO GODZILLA GO!
04.) TERMINATOR
05.) BLACK U.F.O.
06.) BOOM BOOM FIRE
07.) BAD BAD BAD
08.) BAD WORLD
09.) HURRICANE MAN
10.) THE END OF THE WORLD
11.) WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN