Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Mr. M - Be The One

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,547  ·  Replies: 76 
> Super Eurobeat 207
beat freak
Posted: Sep 6 2010, 11:28 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,039

Thanks for the cd. Dave sounds great. So do HRG Attack. Even Dima sounds good now that he has Tam Arrow singing for him.LOL! The rest is meh for the time being.
awdrifter
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 01:33 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,255

Cool, thanks for sharing.
BeatBoy
  Posted: Sep 7 2010, 06:12 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 35,575

This is really good album! smile.gif All songs are good, but here's my favorite:

Dejo - 1.2.3.4. Fire!
Destinee - Wonderwoman Dream
Marko - I Need A Revolution
Mr. Moog - Stardust
Jay Lehr - Hi Love
Dave Rodgers - The Race Of The Night
nachotaku yagami
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 09:43 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 28,833

wow!!! thank you in upload..
I like this songs
LIMOUSINE [Extended ver.] / MANUEL
BIGGA BOOM [SEB ver.] / CHRISTINE
1.2.3.4. FIRE! [Extended Mix] / DEJO
ALL ABOUT YOU [Extended ver.] / DREAM FIGHTER
I NEED A REVOLUTION [Extended ver.] / MARKO
STARDUST [Extended ver.] / MR.MOOG
STAY WITH ME [Extended ver.] / MARIKA
HI LOVE [SEB ver.] / JAY LEHR
THE RACE OF THE NIGHT [The Race of the Night EX. ver.] / DAVE RODGERS

9/14 is a good disc, is wonderfull...
xeno_panda
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 12:33 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 36,233

QUOTE (Alastair @ Yesterday, 8:07 PM)
I keep getting the wrong password for some reason.

That happened to me too in Winzip. 7zip worked, though.

Thank you so much for posting the album, Euroshare!
EuroShare
  Posted: Sep 7 2010, 12:55 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,300

the archive winrar created. suggestion of this software to use.
Link download working is. happy.gif
the_game1986
Posted: Sep 8 2010, 02:45 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 28,064

This Eurobeat rocks!!!

My favorites here :

1,2,3,4 Fire! / DEJO
Wonderwoman Dream / DESTINEE
ALL About You / DREAM FIGHTERS
I Need A Revolution / MARKO
Stardust / Mr. MOOG
Stay With Me / MARIKA
johni boy
Posted: Sep 8 2010, 03:09 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 15,490

This is by far my favourite album of the 200's so far. Great album, thanks for the upload.
Keisuke42
Posted: Sep 8 2010, 09:24 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 11,394

Much appreciated. Wish I was cool enough to hook up everybody. lol
Benevolence
Posted: Sep 8 2010, 10:22 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 30,913

this album ROCKS!!!nice upload!!
Quetzal
  Posted: Sep 9 2010, 10:12 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,728

Bad luck, link dead sad.gif
Lebon14
Posted: Sep 9 2010, 05:23 PM

🚀

Member No.: 18,005

QUOTE (Quetzal @ 7 hours, 10 minutes ago)
Bad luck, link dead sad.gif

Heh?! Just checked again EuroShare's link and it works fine...
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
hanzhe
Posted: Sep 11 2010, 06:33 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 32,253

edit: nevermind. I was being stupid.

This post has been edited by hanzhe on Sep 11 2010, 06:34 AM
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 07:59 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

*links removed : admin reasons*

All with scans. Review by me to come soon, with the review of 206 that I never finished... pinch2.gif

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Nov 13 2010, 03:19 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
the_ditz
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 08:11 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 20,990

huh.gif

Can anyone translate what it says in the blurb above the lyrics for Hi Love by Jay Lehr? I just saw the name Pamsy and freaked out a little bit! Please tell me she's coming back to SEB soon.... w00t2.gif

P.S. Thanks for the album art scans KyonPalm (the one downside to downloading the albums from iTunes!)

SEB 207
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 05:45 PM

Super Eurobeat 207

Member No.: 36,288

Album Cover Art, Lyrics, and Extras - 300dpi -
(Click to Enlarge)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Downloads - CBR 320kbps q0 LAME -
(Right Click to Save As)

NEW TRACKS ------------------------
  1. LIMOUSINE / MANUEL
  2. BIGGA BOOM / CHRISTINE
  3. 1.2.3.4. FIRE! / DEJO
  4. WONDERWOMAN DREAM / DESTINEE
  5. ALL ABOUT YOU / DREAM FIGHTER
  6. FEEL THE POWER INSIDE / JOE D.TOASTER
  7. LUCKY STAR / CLAUDIA VIP
  8. I NEED A REVOLUTION / MARKO
  9. STARDUST / MR.MOOG
  10. STAY WITH ME / MARIKA
  11. HI LOVE / JAY LEHR
  12. THE RACE OF THE NIGHT / DAVE RODGERS

J-EURO REMIX ------------------------
  13. 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと <EUROGROOVES REMIX> / m.o.v.e

BONUS TRACK ------------------------
  14. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY <HEALING VERSION> / ACE

<RAR FILE>

Notice To Leechers
The current requirement is somewhere between 50 to 100 posts or 6-month membership. If you are not motivated enough to make that many posts or wait that long, consider donating for the cause - http://idforums.net/index.php?act=donate Your account will be automatically exempted from the requirements when you donate $5 or more through that link. Whether you choose to make meaningful posts or donate, your actions will help the project further. Thank you !!

Album Purchase Instructions
If you are a member of the forums, you are eligible to purchase this album for 50% off the original price. It will be $16.00 (including shipping & handling) shipped to your door by USPS First-Class Mail. If you live oversea, please contact Perry for further inquiry. In the event that no one is interested, the album will go on eBay for $21.50 (free shipping) with the Buy-It-Now option.

For all further inquiries, please consult with Perry.
Oak
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 06:01 AM

Spicy Tofu

Member No.: 1,871

Yeah, I agree that this album was certainly an improvement over the past few.
I liked Joe Toaster's track the best, followed by m.o.v.e.

Suprisingly, I was into Marika's "Stay With Me" too.
Way to go Dave for making a comeback.
Ronnie
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 08:34 AM

桜兔

Member No.: 22,053

So that's where all the good songs were, they were on this album the whole time. laugh.gif

Seriously what a shift in quality this album was, after the so-so performance from the last few I'm glad that the artists have got their acts together lets hope things can only get better from here on out.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Hannah
Posted: Sep 18 2010, 03:37 PM

Remember Me
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 8,296

Thanks so much for the uploads! This album really made my hectic day XD
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
beat freak
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 12:41 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 28,039

Super Eurobeat 207 was pretty good.

Feel The Power Inside and Lucky Star are without a doubt my favorite songs on the cd, but I am also enjoying Dave Rodgers's new sound at Sun Fire records. Tam Arrow working for David Dima is an improvemnet to the otherwise Aishu soiled label and Stardust just reminds me more of HRG Attack than Dima music. Delta records are getting back some fire with Mrko Polo's new song. The rest of the cd is filler tracks, but in the end it's a nice improvement from the other volumes this year.

This post has been edited by beat freak on Sep 19 2010, 12:43 AM
fikry
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 04:29 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 30,660

thank for share this album...
grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 05:24 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Alright so 206 sucked, here comes 207, let's give it a fresh start.
It's got a pretty striking cover, but then, I don't think anything could ever top the cover of the infamous Volume 77. Milk. Milk everywhere.
So anyway, I think this is an awesome album, but to be honest... I found a few songs that were so good, their play counts have completely overshadowed all the other tracks' on this album.
That doesn't happen often, and is an indicator that greatness has arrived in the form of musical genius.
And this review is an indicator that incompetence has arrived in the form of a jackass in front of his keyboard. This is his review!

01. Manuel - Limousine
Rating: 8.5/10

Ok, so this volume starts off with a new Manuel song. Considering his energetic style, that's a nice move.
And this song doesn't disappoint, either. He shows off some wicked vocals in the verse, and even the bridge covers a few different styles nicely.
The chorus is great, but it's composed a bit strangely (at least in the chord progression.) That's not a bad thing, though, in this case.
Manuel's flaunting some of his best vocals ever in this song. A perfect way to start the album.

user posted image

~~~

02. Christine - Bigga Boom
Rating: 9.75/10

WOW.
The moment I heard that synth riff, I blasted this song at full volume. It's absolutely amazing, and we need more of it in eurobeat today.
This song is such a throwback to so many different styles of eurobeat, from the late '80s to the late '90s sound.
It's not too fast, but certainly not too slow. The percussion is nice and tight, and the bridge follows into the chorus very nicely.
Speaking of the chorus, it's totally amazing. Everything seems to come together in it all. The drums and everything, it's all perfect. The melody is so catchy, and the background vocals are brilliant.
On top of it all, it's so bright and full of energy. The only gripe I have about this song is that it's far too short, at 3:56.
Easily one of the best songs this year, I love it.

user posted image

~~~

03. Dejo - 1.2.3.4. Fire!
Rating: 7.75/10

Ok, so Niko-- I mean "Dejo" has a new song! And he sounds great in it! It's right up his alley, as far as style is concerned.
The verse and bridge are great, and the chorus has that special "catchy, but in every awesome way possible" touch to it that most of his songs always had (Speedway, for example.)
I don't know why I don't have more to say about this song, but it's definitely a great one. It's great to see his songs still have that "touch" to them.

user posted image

~~~

04. Destinee - Wonderwoman Dream
Rating: 10/10

The first time I heard this song, I almost had a stroke from awe.
The first time I saw the mixed reviews for this song, I almost had a stroke from rage.
I mean, sure, the "lounge-y" intro was a bit risky, but it's not that bad at all, and how could that ever distract from what a beautiful melody this song has?
I don't say this much, but this song is perfect in every way possible, from a production point of view. That is to say, there isn't one thing about one sound in this song that I would change one bit.
Every synth, bassline, drum beat, note, could not have been executed any better, in my opinion.
The synths in the riff have just the right amount of raw, "saw-like" grain to them (as opposed to the slightly softer sound used in most aishu-style songs) and it sounds amazing.
The verse sets a nice easy mood right away, and the bridge takes it somewhere amazing, with some nice nuances like the acoustic guitar. The chorus is epic, and it's got some of the most fantastic chord progressions I've ever heard.
This is by far one of the best songs Dima has ever produced, and that's saying something.

user posted image

~~~

05. Dream Fighter - All About You
Rating: 6.25/10

Listening to the intro, I thought I was listening to a soft rock song. A bit odd, but that's ok, since the rest of the song is nice.
It's got a good mood to it, and fits the "Dream Fighter" name well.
I don't have much more to say here, sadly. It's a decent song, to be sure.

user posted image

~~~

06. Joe D. Toaster - Feel The Power Inside
Rating: 7.25/10

"Mmm, toast. Wait, shit, here comes HRG."
I won't even make one pun on this name. Mainly because I can't think of any right now.
Anyway, thanks to their songs on the last few SEBs, I actually wasn't worried about this song at all.
So this song sounds great. Cool synth riff, really cool bridge, and the chorus is excellent. I really like the background synths in it.
Another great example of "controlled chaos" from HRG Attack. Keep it up, and don't crumble, Mr. Toaster. Hey, I thought of one!

user posted image

~~~

07. Claudia VIP - Lucky Star
Rating: 6/10

Well, I haven't liked any of her songs this year, and this is just marginally better.
The chorus is pretty cool, but there's not much else that stands out to me. Too generic-HRG-sounding, I guess.

user posted image

~~~

08. Marko - I Need A Revolution
Rating: 7.5/10

Now here's an awesome song!
I'm glad to see the "Marko" name back, and it's back with a vengeance. Ok, maybe not, but it's still a great song.
Great bridge, and the chorus is very catchy, like most of Delta's songs this year. Excellent vocals, too.
I'd love to hear more songs like this from Delta's aggressive-style side.

user posted image

~~~

09. Mr. Moog - Stardust
Rating: 7/10

Pretty interesting intro. Creative use of techno elements.
The synth riff is composed nicely too, and Mr. Moog completely nailed the vocals. Even the title alone gives the song a cool mood.
It's a great song I would definitely want to hear every now and then, maybe on a megamix, even?
PS, I want some of this "stardust" he's talking about.

user posted image

~~~

10. Marika - Stay With Me
Rating: 5.75/10

This is interesting. Delta's try on a slow, dark sounding song is a bit odd, to me.
I think it's ok. There really isn't anything wrong with the song, but it's not quite my style, for some reason.
I do like the synth riff though, but I won't be listening to this one much, unfortunately.

user posted image

~~~

11. Jay Lehr - Hi Love

So I was excited to hear this song, since Little Little Star was such a great tune, and I was delighted to see this track is almost as impressive!
In the verse, it's as if the vocals themselves are shaping the sound. Very nice use of echo, there.
The bridge is decent, but the chorus is pretty epic, and the synth riff is very cool and nice sounding.
I wouldn't expect any less from Jay Lehr at this point on. This is a wonderful song.

user posted image

~~~

12. Dave Rodgers - The Race Of The Night
Rating: 5/10

Here lies Dave Rodgers' voice, 1981-2010. A moment of silence, if you please...
What the hell happened, man? This doesn't even compare to "The Race Is The Game."
Seriously, it's night and day between these two. The synth riff is just freaking weird, and the whole thing sounds like what I can only describe as muddy.
The chorus is great... in theory. I really love it, but I just think it could - no - should sound much better than it does.
I will say, however, that the intro is quite creative. I really love the "car-guitar" work done there.

user posted image

~~~

13. m.o.v.e - 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと <Eurogrooves Mix>
Rating: 7.25/10

m.o.v.e eurobeat remixes have always been hit-or-miss. This is certainly a hit.
Admittedly, I have not heard the original, but I can tell this has been remixed well. Good job to Time Reco-- I mean Eurogrooves for this.
As a side note, I am glad to see MOTSU still has it. GET CHANCE AND LUCK, AND DON'T STOP THE DANCIN'! Wait, that's not right.

user posted image

~~~

14. Ace - Take My Breath Away <Healing Version>

It's good, but it's no "Don't Stop The Dance." That's all the needs to be said.
But I'll say more, anyway. You would think that this song would sound pretty good, orchestrated - and you'd be right, but then again, you could probably also think of a few other songs that would sound better with the "healing" treatment.
At any rate, this is a great soft version of a great eurobeat song. I'd love to hear more healing tracks from SCP, as they're doing an amazing job with them, so far.

user posted image

TOTAL SCORE - 103/140

Best Song(s): Christine - Bigga Boom, Destinee - Wonderwoman Dream
Worst Song: Dave Rodgers - The Race Of The Night

Final Thoughts:
Well, I never thought I'd have to say that my least favorite song on an album is from Dave Rodgers, but here I am.
Anyway, I really don't care if SEB only has 3 mind-blowing songs out of a batch of 14 or so terrible ones. I'd be happy with even that, but we are getting so much more right now. There's such an abundance of great songs, I'm sure I'll be proud to be able to look back on this year in eurobeat.
Here's to looking forward to what I'm sure will be an exceptional last three albums of the year!
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
BladeRider
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 04:46 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 33,261

agree...Wonderwomen's tune really catch my attention...it was so catchy and even my sis who never listen to eurobeat said that this song is nice to listen grin2.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 10:25 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Awn, you didn't like the Ace, Dave Rodgers and Lucky Star tracks, Ryo? Those were my favourite 3 tracks off the album! sad.gif
BladeRider
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 11:27 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 33,261

aiks...forgot to mention Ace.
well i quite like his songs recently like Don't Stop The Dance Floor which appear in SEB Vol 204, the beat is so nice and it feels like you wanna dance when you listen to it

4 Pages  1 2 3 4