Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Fastway - Shock Out

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,950  ·  Replies: 7 
> Evo IV, Whats the best tune for an EvoIV
Slann2
  Posted: Mar 4 2004, 08:28 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,287

Before you say 'use the search function' i have, and i didnt find anything useful.
So heres my question, what are the strengths and weaknesses of each tune for an EVO IV in Version 3?? ermm2.gif

Thanks
Slann2
Kev
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 09:06 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 571

Hello and welcome to the forum. Im glad to see you took full use of our search function.

To answer your first question about tunes (well if you had read the FAQ, you should know), no tunes matter. Its all about looks.

As to your questions about the Strengths and weaknesses, im not to sure. Im sorry. Good choice on the Evo 4 by the way. The 4 is the strongest in the game (for version 2 at least)

This post has been edited by KrazFD on Mar 4 2004, 09:06 PM
sideways
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 09:37 PM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

external parts make absolutley no difference.. its all in your head. As ive said before the game cant emphasize one part over another considering they are based off real japanese parts.. this would piss off a lot of parts makers if someon elses part over powered the car in the game and pretty much said theirs sucked.
darthchilli
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 11:25 PM

hachi gogogo

Member No.: 1,362

actually
tunes make a SLIGHT difference
such as...Ctune has a really good handling ability..but Atune is fast accel..but slightly loses handling
thats with some cars
like the DC2 is one of them
E4..i havent really noticed yet
Benji
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 12:14 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

Dude, i think you make too many people looks like complete fools. I like it. grin2.gif Yeh, your right though, SOME cars, they make a difference its so hard to notice.
Slann2
  Posted: Mar 5 2004, 12:35 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 1,287

Dude, i think you make too many people looks like complete fools. I like it.  Yeh, your right though, SOME cars, they make a difference its so hard to notice.

Uh sorry dude, that made almost no sense at all, i thought the normal tune was different from the other tunes. Might be just me grin2.gif. Oh well, just one more question, if i make my Evo IV white, will my upgrades make it panda style ie. black and white?
darthchilli
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 12:54 AM

hachi gogogo

Member No.: 1,362

Normal tune seems to understeer..like the DC2..omg...normal tune DC2 in ver2 was just HORRIBLE
LAN EVO IV
Posted: Mar 5 2004, 08:37 PM

it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Member No.: 1,269

Well as most people can tell i use a LAN EVO IV and from past experiences it doesn't matter what tune. grin2.gif I have said it now and I will say it again, it is more important on the drivers skill than the actual car itself (most of the time excluding the AE86 with the new engine, ect)