Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Takeshi Nakazato - Kodoku na Oujya

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,485  ·  Replies: 2 
> Mob Psycho 100, My thoughts
Eternal Firebird
  Posted: Nov 17 2016, 02:41 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,345

I'm currently 9 episodes in, 4 episodes left. So what are my thoughts on Mob Psycho 100? It's great

Mob Psycho 100 follows this person called Shigeo Kageyama or "Mob" who has psychic abilities and works with this dude Reigen.

If you seen One Punch Man, you can see the artwork looks similar, well obviously that's because it was created by the same guy "ONE".

MP100 is very great, just gotta finish the remaining episodes and gotta read the manga, if they actually plan on publishing it in the U.S.
kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 17 2016, 03:11 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Saw the first couple eps, had to put it on hold. Definitely wanna finish it - lemme know if the rest of the eps are good too.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Eternal Firebird
  Posted: Nov 22 2016, 02:31 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,345

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Nov 17 2016, 11:11 PM)
Saw the first couple eps, had to put it on hold. Definitely wanna finish it - lemme know if the rest of the eps are good too.

Finish the anime a week ago, the four episodes were great.

SUMMARY ON THE FOUR EPISODES (ALOT OF SPOILERS) (Also tried to remember everything I saw in the episodes and sorry If I made any confusions in the spoiler.

SPOILER
And that is my summary of the episodes I was finishing.
The anime is great, and I hope they make a Season 2 like One Punch Man.