Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing natsu no initial (Natsuki's Theme)

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 34,332  ·  Replies: 159 
> Phantasy Star Online 2, WTF SEGA!?!
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jan 6 2014, 09:34 AM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

QUOTE (ZeetherKID77 @ Jan 4 2014, 02:38 PM)
Rumor's going around that Relic (which Sega now owns) is hiring for work on an unnamed Japanese game which might be PSO2. I'm still playing JP off and on but it would be good news if that's true.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/segas-relic-h...localizing-pso2

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN. If they are really doing then then all hope is not lost! Please let this not be only a rumor and crazy speculation. pinch2.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Mar 26 2014, 02:22 PM

Patient Zero

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I hope that this means that the game is eventually coming to America and the rest of the world. But then again, I wouldn't be mad if they didn't. Since I have Monster Hunter to take up my time now... I don't know how to feel anymore. dry.gif
MzdaspD
Posted: Jul 21 2014, 08:50 PM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Member No.: 30,047

http://pso2.playpark.com/en/

stopped playing pso2 for a while..but just ran into this a couple days ago...Downloading now =)

This post has been edited by MzdaspD on Jul 21 2014, 08:50 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 21 2014, 10:38 PM

Patient Zero

OMG what does this mean? The site is in English but I have no idea what this is because I've been so out of touch with the news on PSO2. I stopped caring about it quite some time ago although seeing the site in English and screencaps of my sister playing with the English patch have recently peaked my interest. I think I might have to let her know about this but she probably already knows.

Well, if they release in North America then I guess I can say goodbye to my social life because all I'll be playing is PSO2 and Monster Hunter 4. laugh2.gif
Seri
Posted: Jul 22 2014, 03:42 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

There goes what I was planning to make my social life... T.T
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
MzdaspD
Posted: Jul 22 2014, 11:33 AM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Yep, I downloaded it over night, and I'll be installing it when I get home from work to try it out..

We should pick a server for all IDW players interested (given that they have more than one server/ship)

Their facebook page says:
"The 1st & Only English version available in SEA region!
Developed by SEGA & published by Asiasoft Online."

***EDIT***
So it looks like it's an english server, but still region locked to SEA sad.gif

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?4858...-English/page16

This post has been edited by MzdaspD on Jul 22 2014, 05:39 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 22 2014, 07:57 PM

Patient Zero

I talked to my sister about this and she says while this is an English release of the game, it still is pretty horrible when compared to the English patch that the fans have made. According to her there are quite a few mistranslations and while it might not hinder the gameplay, she's a stickler for that kinda stuff so she isn't playing this version. I really do hope that this sparks interest in a North American release of the game.
MzdaspD
Posted: Jul 23 2014, 07:32 AM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

yeah and the official jp pso2 ip blocked north america so I can't even get back to pso2 if I wanted to
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 23 2014, 07:53 AM

Patient Zero

There are ways to get around the IP ban by use of proxies and some computer mumbo jumbo. I don't know exactly how it works but if you really want I can ask my sister how she did it and share with you guys.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
MzdaspD
Posted: Jul 26 2014, 09:44 AM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Nah it's fine. I'm going to get my ps4 soon, so I'll just wait for the english version...if it ever comes

7 Pages  « 5 6 7