Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Serenade for chaser

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in the following sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,827  ·  Replies: 55 
> R.T.R.A, recruiting new members and accepting race in alhambra
Smikey
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 03:20 PM

dafuq
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MAYOR
Member No.: 14,329

QUOTE (slidinsidewayz @ Today at 4:19 PM)
i have to agree with jezza but not smikly im am sorry for the nonsence
i just got bored  happy.gif  but we are up for a race so let us know

You aren't sorry. You both keep posting it. :3

And who is Smikly?

EDIT: @ Shade: Nor do I care. If you help everywhere else why not here, is it too much helpfulness for your peanut brain to handle?

This post has been edited by Smikey on Oct 8 2007, 03:22 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 03:24 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Posting in epic thread.

Why is this thread allowed to exist though, seriously? It's basically just a couple of people spamming back and forth for no reason. If someone wants to battle you, I'm sure the PM system would work just fine. On the other hand, they may become offended by the lack of adherence to the conventions of English spelling and grammar evident in your posts and decide against such a thing. Dunno, hard to say.

closing this thread +1
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
shade1308
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 03:25 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,924

alrite maybe i should start over again seing how we got of to a bad start. fine ill try to help but i doubt i can seems like everythings been covered on da forum.

im sorry i cant help it im a Post whore on the other forums
Smikey
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 03:31 PM

dafuq
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MAYOR
Member No.: 14,329

QUOTE (shade1308 @ Today at 4:25 PM)
alrite maybe i should start over again seing how we got of to a bad start. fine ill try to help but i doubt i can seems like everythings been covered on da forum.

im sorry i cant help it im a Post whore on the other forums

You both are we can tell.
shade1308
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 03:34 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,924

please just DIE THREAD DIE!!!
razorsuKe
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:25 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,243

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday at 4:24 PM)
Posting in epic thread.

Why is this thread allowed to exist though, seriously? It's basically just a couple of people spamming back and forth for no reason. If someone wants to battle you, I'm sure the PM system would work just fine. On the other hand, they may become offended by the lack of adherence to the conventions of English spelling and grammar evident in your posts and decide against such a thing. Dunno, hard to say.

closing this thread +1

ok, I'll agree with that.

This thread is filled with nothing but hate and spam. It contributes nothing to the forums, let alone the teams section (a heavily moderated sub forum)

It is clearly evident that the thread is headed no where fast and so it will be closed with any future similar threads barred from existing.

3 Pages  1 2 3