Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Age Kamiya's Theme

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,106  ·  Replies: 3 
> Any Advice on S14 K's Aero?, I need help on both Akina n Happogarah
MR_2
  Posted: Feb 27 2004, 04:46 PM

Radeon Force

Group: Members
Member No.: 892

I got some problems on Akina n Happogarah, stucked with my S14 K's Aero. Currnently going to 6th steps of Nismo set.

Please, if any of you got Advices or tips on it. reply here. Thank you so much! smile.gif

By the way, i decided to finish my first car first. then move on to MR.2.
V0|t
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 02:02 PM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

If you haven't noticed yet....the S-14 K aero's lag's REALLY bad everywhere. so you gotta keep a eye on the Tach while racing,and check you speed making sure it isn't staying at one spot for to longer or its falling quickly even when you foot is on the gas. and its a hard turning car even with the stiffness down,so all around your working with a tough car,so later on once with other cars it will be alot easier.
RX-8 Pyro Master
Posted: Jan 18 2005, 11:54 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 3,862

i heard there alot of fun
Hachi
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 08:40 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

there bad i had one i named it chaos nicer than the s13 K but way better than the Q