Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Norma Sheffield - If You Wanna Stay

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

• This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
• People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,397  ·  Replies: 125 
> Solve the error 403 when renewing ID card, pls read it carefully and remember it in mind
GTRBNR34KING
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 05:03 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,345

oh god i wish i knew that before

it happened to me... the techs didnt know wat was wrong. they fixed it eventually but in the process they re formatted my card... now i have nothing...

so i started again... just when i was getting some good times on tsukuba too sad.gif
chriswhiz
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 05:05 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 26,297

QUOTE (GTRBNR34KING @ Today at 5:03 AM)
oh god i wish i knew that before

it happened to me... the techs didnt know wat was wrong. they fixed it eventually but in the process they re formatted my card... now i have nothing...

so i started again... just when i was getting some good times on tsukuba too sad.gif

i can feel your pain brother. this happened to me, too a few days back. i lost all my data. close to FT s2k and big improvements especially on tsukuba, all down the drain just like that.

@ICEDAGGER
yep, that was me. hahaha stupid WOF technicians.
nlik
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 09:33 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 19,069

QUOTE (shfta @ Sep 1 2007, 06:28 AM)
i am a bit confused here...
in the link above...they link to this site ..the chinese version...
http://forum.racegame.org/read.php?tid=44028&fpage=1

translated is this...
1. Enter test
2. Select IC Card Restoration option
3. Choose the Access code (the one on the back of card)
  If is not there...you data is gone
4.After you found the code, select restore and press the test button
5. insert you expired ID card
6. After awhile...the machine will say Finished Normally...
7. take your card, exit test, start the game...
8. renew your card again...

so which one works...the one you posted or the one above...
or does both work???
i have my renewal coming up soon...don't want to lose my data...

This is the one that worked for my card which face this 403 error while renewing.

This post has been edited by nlik on Sep 5 2007, 09:36 PM

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
RyuZhi88
Posted: Sep 9 2007, 11:50 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,117

does this work on msia ID4 machine... coz my fren lost his card data few weeks ago during renewal... and now i'm 3 plays away from renewal... ermm2.gif

he asked the technician for help, but the technician duno how to fix it...

this is my second time renewing though, would it be better if i renew at the same machine i renewed before?

is this weird "behavior" on the machine random or only specific machines...

ichi-nii
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 05:38 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 26,347

I saw a guy the other day who also lost his card for a new one.. hehe.. because of error 403.. i think he got pissed cause none of the technicians knew how to fix it, while here I was thinking error 403 was a myth..

what causes this problem anyway? Does it have anything to do at all with the way you insert your card during renewal or something?
admiralhonshu
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 07:14 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,739

Which Version of ID4? I am playing on Version 1.2 does that one have the 403 error?
Fuzz
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 07:16 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

Dunno wat causes this prob but i think its a bug in the machine, i renewed my card once in ver 1.0 and 1.1 but both times i encountered the error, fortunately the tech was able to restore my card. Renewed it for the latest time and it was ok.
Alv
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 04:48 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 25,662

ok, here is my experience.... a different story besides renewal.
the last time i played and when the card is ejecting (loading data into card) the technicians accidentally off the main power. and i said it's ok, so I went back, after a week, which is today, I went back to the same arcade and insert my card for a game, it says error403 data not found in card. I went OMG! thank goodness the techicians know wat they're doing. eventually he went to another machine (not the one I lost my data on) and reformated my card, it's reprinted but there is nothing except my name, then he insert again and load every data back to the original. so, in conclusion I think, the data will be still on the card even it dissapears, because he used a different machine to get back my data..
lolz did i explain to blur.. oh well~ cheers~
DamienWolf
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 06:50 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (Alv @ Today at 8:48 PM)
the last time i played and when the card is ejecting (loading data into card) the technicians accidentally off the main power. and i said it's ok, so I went back, after a week, which is today, I went back to the same arcade and insert my card for a game, it says error403 data not found in card. I went OMG! thank goodness the techicians know wat they're doing. eventually he went to another machine (not the one I lost my data on) and reformated my card, it's reprinted but there is nothing except my name, then he insert again and load every data back to the original. so, in conclusion I think, the data will be still on the card even it dissapears, because he used a different machine to get back my data..

Did you see how he loaded the data back in your card? If I understand my terms correctly if you "reformat" something, you erase everything inside the card or am I wrong?
Alv
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 08:11 AM

IDW Prime Member

yes... he erase everythingin my card. but the card still have my name but no clears watsoever just my name. then he insert again and load the data back.. or should i say retrack.. lolz
RyuZhi88
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 08:13 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,117

"reformat" does means erasing all the data. but the data isn't lost, its still in there. its a computer stuff, jz like when u reformat ur pendrive/ memory stick / hard disk u can get back the old data given u hv the software to "retrieve" it.

this is jz my opinion though, but the computer stuff is true.
Alv
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 08:51 PM

IDW Prime Member

ya.. i guess thats how it works... but thank god i got my data back... if not.. crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif
MIEVO
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 12:33 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 25,996

At the mines.. the trouble was happened...
the error 403 is appeared..
but the technician dunno what to do..
he off the IDS4 machine.. so that the terrible was happened..
poor that kid..he want to renew card but his data was gone..

that kid was given 5 free time play course that happened.

I was the lucky guys coz at my time the error was not happened.

but....

it my second time to renew card will came soon... pinch2.gif

3 left till renewal T_T

i'm afraid to lose all my card data crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif crying2.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 01:23 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

I got error 403 also @ Mines yesterday when I renewed my 86 (was there with some college mates). But the tech knows how to fix it so I was lucky. At least the skinny Malay dude knew anyway.

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Sep 22 2007, 01:25 AM
hahariz
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 01:43 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,601

Well me and MIEVO has told the technician at the Mines on how to fix it so I wont worry when renewing my card.

Except that I'll make sure a technician is around me while renewing in case of anything happens.
himura battousai
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 06:09 AM

Hiten Mitsurugi Driving Style

Member No.: 26,348

I felt sorry for my dearst friend..he renew his card at summit and the technican dunno wht to do so he switch off the power of the machine..LOLX..he have FT EG6..money fly off just in blink of an eye...i wanna renew ur card, make sure go sunway coz its more safer than summit (stupid technican!)..
Reid
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:03 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,603

I didn't seem to experience this problem... funny...
does this error occur during all renewing processes?
Or is it for the half that are unlucky? sad.gif
Kenji
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:47 AM

Diesel freak!

Member No.: 25,899

Only to the unlucky ones... smile.gif
InitialDRulz
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:50 AM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Member No.: 2,912

99% of the time it encounters. i have never encountered it so far, but my friends have. and this test button couldn't be located under the machine :/ so he lost the card
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
BDDEE@
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:55 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

well usually, after someone renews there card and card error 403 comes up, the arcade technician fixes the problem for the person but usually the machine works fine for the rest of the day
also iv been told that a new patch is coming out to fix this problem
Reid
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 05:07 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,603

QUOTE (BDDEE@ @ Today at 4:55 AM)
well usually, after someone renews there card and card error 403 comes up, the arcade technician fixes the problem for the person but usually the machine works fine for the rest of the day
also iv been told that a new patch is coming out to fix this problem

There had better or else a tonne of dudes and a few dudets are gonna lose their data to some noob technicians sad.gif it'll be their black parade
himura battousai
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 11:02 PM

Hiten Mitsurugi Driving Style

Member No.: 26,348

QUOTE (Alv @ Sep 17 2007, 04:48 AM)

Where u play? seems the technican very pro,i wanna renew my card there..tongue.gif
Alv
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 03:22 AM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (himura battousai @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM)
Where u play? seems the technican very pro,i wanna renew my card there..tongue.gif

Time Square. LOLZ! ya, its save to renew there and yet cheaper. 28 tokens = rm14.
Kenji
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 05:11 AM

Diesel freak!

Member No.: 25,899

Yay... TS rulezzz!!!
But I hate them for bringing in Jap version for WMMT3 though... dry.gif

---
BTW... for those who doesn't frequent TS and for those who feel unlucky, perhaps copy down the procedure on a piece of paper and keep it in your wallet will help in case the error 403 appears when you're renewing your card.
Fuzz
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 05:26 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

i've just renewed my card the day before, no problems were met and all went smoothly, so did my previous renewal. I wonder if it was really cos of v1.2

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 »