Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Jean Love - Movin' Up Moving Now

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

93 Pages  « 91 92 93  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 148,719  ·  Replies: 2,304 
> IDAS4 Post Your Day!, Post your day here! *No spam*
ongKHEL
Posted: Nov 16 2012, 07:28 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,453

didn't expect to see wolf in person.. w00t2.gif
hope we can play again in megamall laugh2.gif
Migs
  Posted: Nov 16 2012, 09:39 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,982

wooot wooot! a blast from the past.. =) ID4 comes to life again ! wahaha! see you guys @ Megamall WorldsOfFun again. it was fun !hahaha!

BUZZ: WOLF , TOFU , KHEL , HABOL etc...

anybody else wanna play? =)
HABOL! <bob>
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 02:35 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,697

Finally!! had the time to register.. is there somebody who will play id4 this saturday?
right Migz!! REUNION RUN!?!

@ Wolf- yeah! just a few players we had for id4. I think its not just about the id6aa but much of the cab which is really old.. WOF in megamall should do proper maintenance I may say. So that, id4 players should start playing regularly again..

I had noticed that the brake is late of about Milli sec. the seat is loose, The gas pedal not responding sometimes. the steering is somewhat annoying also..

I went to SM Valenzuela earlier today noticed that there are people who still plays id4 ( of course as if they have a choice? that's the only racing game they have aside from battle gear2. ) Noticed same problems as what they have in megamall. ( I think those in SM Valenzuela is better. )

I am wondering if WOF will have the id6 or id7 ( I think id7 will be available next year? ) I want to play those version if they have it in WOF!! ( cost efficient!!! HAHA!! )

do we have players here from sta mesa manila??
anyone from nrs team?? thanks!!

Migs
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 08:36 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,982

haha! finally registered huh? =) noticed you posted @ 2am ? wahahaha!

i was thinking of going to megamall tomorrow to shop for xmas gifts, might as well play ID4 =) just text me what time you guys are going to wof =)
ongKHEL
Posted: Dec 14 2012, 06:24 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 39,453

Battled N-R-S yesterday in megamall.. i dunno if his the one in TA.. arguing in the technician about the gas pedal.. and the steering wheel.. ahaha

i loosed in irohazaka reversed facepalm.gif
but i won in Tsukuba and akina laugh2.gif
he used Trueno(Ae86) (ID4card)

his a weird guy! blink.gif

This post has been edited by ongKHEL on Dec 14 2012, 06:25 PM

93 Pages  « 91 92 93