|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|I'm Not MentaL|
Posted: Mar 12 2018, 08:32 PM
Member No.: 49,692
Joined: Mar 12th 2018
Location: Kuala Lumpur
This Launcher will automatically put Initial D 6AA and Initial D 7AAX card while starting specific game. With this launcher you no longer required to Run TeknoParrot.
- Teknoparrot 1.34B - 1.41B, might work for higher version(s)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above
- Game files
1. Place the Launcher, Thumbs.dll, Thumbs2.dll and the folders to your TeknoParrot folder.
2. Place your Initial D 6AA card file "SBUU_card.bin" or "InidCrd000.crd" to "ID6_CARD" folder and Initial D 7AAX card file to "ID7_CARD".
3. If you're using old .bin format cards, Start TeknoParrotUi.exe , Select Initial D 6AA, Click Game Settings, un-check "General - EnableNewCardCode", do the same for Initial D 7AAX.
4. Start Launcher with Administrator Rights (if require).
- Added support for .crd format cards.
- Added Default Shades and Accessories for ID7 Male & Female avatar changer.
- Fixed Level Name on ID7 card.
- Unlock level X for ID7 card.
- Added Game Point & Mileage editor for ID6 & ID7.
- Added Pride Point editor for ID6.
- Added Single Pride Point & Tag Pride Point editor for ID7.
- Added Avatar Frame changer. (Only visible while playing Online)
- Minor Bugs fixed and Improvements.
- Added Male and Female avatar changer for ID7.
- Added Hidden Courses from ID6 and ID7 to Leaderboard and Time Attack Form.
- New Design Time Attack Form.
- Added Compatible to TeknoParrot 1.34b.
Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)