Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Fly Me So High

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,636  ·  Replies: 2 
> Initial D PS4 Community
AmetDj
    Posted: Oct 23 2015, 12:05 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,957

Hi guys, I've created a Initial D community on PS4 (update 3.00 needed!). Feel free to join and invite other Initial D fans!
The community is called "頭文字D [INITIAL D]", but since there's no way to search for community yet, if it doesn't appear among the friends/most polular, you can just search my PSN ID (AmetDj) and access it from the list of his communities. No approval needed, just select the "join community" button. Enjoy and invite your friends if you feel like!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
APX
Posted: Oct 23 2015, 01:17 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Probably should be in the gaming section or in the arcade section, who knows.
Tessou
Posted: Oct 23 2015, 01:46 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Moved to Gaming.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project