Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Dave Mc Loud - Gimme the Night

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,440  ·  Replies: 5 
> Wanted: Spare MS-Pro Duos
kyonpalm
  Posted: Nov 23 2011, 12:57 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Anyone have a spare MS-Pro Duo they could give away? I'm just needing a 2GB or more, if possible...
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 02:50 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

The only one I have is used as a memory stick for my camera. sad.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
  Posted: Nov 23 2011, 03:39 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tessou @ 48 minutes, 38 seconds ago)
The only one I have is used as a memory stick for my camera. sad.gif

No worries. Just curious, what size is it? I only have a couple 1GB ones, but have been using a 32GB MicroSD HC in a 2-slot MicroSD-to-MS Pro Duo adapter. Works like a charm and lolinfinitestorage.

The reason I'm looking for a straight-up MS instead of using the SD/MS adapter is because my PSP won't recognize the SD/MS adapter, so I need a real MS. 1GB ones won't do for most PSP ISOs, so that's why 2GB or more is preferred.
Lebon14
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 08:23 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 4 hours, 43 minutes ago)
No worries. Just curious, what size is it? I only have a couple 1GB ones, but have been using a 32GB MicroSD HC in a 2-slot MicroSD-to-MS Pro Duo adapter. Works like a charm and lolinfinitestorage.

The reason I'm looking for a straight-up MS instead of using the SD/MS adapter is because my PSP won't recognize the SD/MS adapter, so I need a real MS. 1GB ones won't do for most PSP ISOs, so that's why 2GB or more is preferred.

they are real cheap. I think it's like not even 20$ for 4GB. Check this one out :
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820171130

I say visit your local computer shop and you should be able to get something like that for that price.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 10:36 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

MS Pro-Duos, real ones, are pricey once you go over 2GB. 1GB and 2GB aren't too bad, and 4GB can be found on sale for decent money... but 8GB and up are crazy pricey. It's almost guaranteed that if you see an 8GB or 16GB for a good price, they're fake. Which is sad, but that's how it is.

I could really use a 16GB myself. Guess I gotta bite the bullet on that one.
kyonpalm
  Posted: Nov 23 2011, 11:12 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 2 hours, 49 minutes ago)
I say visit your local computer shop and you should be able to get something like that for that price.

See:
QUOTE (Nomake Wan)
MS Pro-Duos, real ones, are pricey once you go over 2GB.

Hence why I asked if anyone had an old one they could part with.