Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Bust the Future Wall (into the rockin' beat)

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

93 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 149,201  ·  Replies: 2,304 
> IDAS4 Post Your Day!, Post your day here! *No spam*
Ben
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 12:20 AM

BENNY

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,375

QUOTE (J]-[UN @ Today at 3:45 PM)
A friend of mine made GDBF and after trying it i agree....bad mid gear accel kills it, especially since 90% of the corners in the game require you to PC around the 4th-5th gears. Understeer doesn't help it on iro either sad.gif Other maps the understeer doesn't matter much but on iro its going to be quite a big liability in battles.

My friend has now changed to FC smile.gif

GREAT car. Will have one after i've FT'd my sils and the GDB/AE86T... lol.. So not for a while.

The GDB being so bad makes me wanna eliminate all bad thoughts about it. I drove it very well in Version 3, 4mil points etc. and wanna continue using it.
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 01:59 AM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

Member No.: 19,411

finally beat ryosuke on akina, and kyouchi on iro, thanks to using the brake pedal laugh.gif
venth85
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 02:27 AM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

timed 2:56 with FC3S 1-1-0-0-0 in IRohazka happy.gif quite satisfied~
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 03:16 AM

Grand Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,288

meh went in today, had a phew games and finished the exterior tuning for my s2000.

Back
user posted image

Front
user posted image

Total
user posted image

had ONE whole battle before everyone left me to play by myself again... did some random TA's here and there taking all no1 places again.

7-4-0-0-0 s2000:

2'55'1xx tsukuba outbound
2'56'xxx tsukuba inbound
3'03'50x irohazaka uphill
2'56'1xx irohazaka downhill
2'48'xxx akagi uphill
2'44'1xx akagi downhill

lmao i have such a huge effect on what car people get here i get evo3 to no1 place everyone buys evo 3, i get 86 everyone gets 86, i get fd everyone gets fd, i get s2000 most people buy s2000, the rest run out of money lmao =.="
MAFD
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 04:55 AM

Team YG Revilution

Member No.: 1,540

Had a few TA's tonight, dropped my Akagi dh dry time to 2'45"471, and tried an Irohazaka TA and got 2'58"xxx, that was with understeer + wall rape + penalty cancel all the way, can do way better. Decent day I would say.
Ben
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 07:45 AM

BENNY

QUOTE (MAFD @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM)
Had a few TA's tonight, dropped my Akagi dh dry time to 2'45"471, and tried an Irohazaka TA and got 2'58"xxx, that was with understeer + wall rape + penalty cancel all the way, can do way better. Decent day I would say.

lol that wall rape + cancel is probably HOW you got that '58 LOL

Had a half decent day today... Only played about 20 games, 5 of them on Takumi.. I'm so bad at Akina under pressure.. Finally smashed him by like 100 metres.. Just doesn't make sense.. Such a bad run too!

Beat a fair few LOTS again.. I'm on difficulty 4 now..It's really not that much harder.. Got 2 from Akina, 2 from Akagi + myogi and akina lake to go before it's level 5.. Really cbf! Almost at FT though...

I think it's 7 - 7 - 4 - 3 - 3.. Which will be + atleast 5 by tomorrow night.. So almost Full Tune grin2.gif Exciting stuff!

Had one race against Bry tonight, smashed him at Tsukuba obv.. Though I still f**ked up.. shit time.. Like 2'58 or something terrible.. I can't remember what the WR but I wanna get close in the 180 or the sil... Once they are both FT i'll see which one is better..
drft
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 07:59 AM

BRY-ZLA

Member No.: 1,563

smashed by 40 meters with more mods huh tongue.gif, what have you got to say about me smashing you on iro dh? and it was a few more than 5 times on takumi buddy wink2.gif
Ben
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 08:28 AM

BENNY

QUOTE (drft @ Today at 1:59 AM)
smashed by 40 meters with more mods huh tongue.gif, what have you got to say about me smashing you on iro dh? and it was a few more than 5 times on takumi buddy wink2.gif

ohnoes 2 tuning levels against a car ranked 2nd on the course by well over 40 metres tongue.gif

Iro was the day before yesterday, this is.. Post you're DAY. sad.gif

5 times exactly. Unfortunately.
DamienWolf
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 10:20 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

I've finally decided I'm going to play the game. Anyway, I took the records at SM Megamall for Akina dh, Akina uh, Akagi dh, and Akagi UH all with my S2K. I actually also took Tsukuba both directions but since it was my first run in these maps it was broken by my friends whose team is now making a comeback.

All my records (that I remember at least) are 3-4 seconds slower than Retsuka's. (Akina DH: 3'18"xxx, Akagi DH 3'48"xxx) with my 2-0-0-0-0 S2000.

Just wanted to ask Retsuka, Benji or the other people about my times on the current tuning of my car. I can still push the times. I just dont know what I'm pushing towards. In Ver3 I had the advantage of knowing whats fast or not depending on the current tuning status of the car. Anybody?
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 01:16 PM

Grand Wizard

ah a word of advice to people: DO NOTPLAY VER3 AGAIN!!!!!!

honestly i had 2 games on version 3, ran like 2'47 on happo then dropped it to 2'40... (stock R32) WTF!!? what happened to my 2'24 lol???

then played ver4 and my driving was sooooo messed up i ran like 2'58 on tsukuba... i hate u version3!! fark hope its only short term effect...

damien wolf:

ill be straight up, judging by those times u can still wipe about 4-5 seconds off while driving a stock car. btw i think your akagi is 2'48 not 3'48 lmao. if its 3:48... did u fall asleep on the wheel again? playing drunk maybe lol? tongue.gif

but yea at this stage dont compare any of your times to the WR cos they could all be hacked anyway, *hacked cards= see the thread editor made*

but ya FT does make a huge difference, your never gonna run 2'45 or something on tsukuba with a non FT car.
MAFD
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:27 PM

Team YG Revilution

Member No.: 1,540

QUOTE (Retsuka @ Today at 9:16 AM)

honestly i had 2 games on version 3, ran like 2'47 on happo then dropped it to 2'40... (stock R32) WTF!!? what happened to my 2'24 lol???

then played ver4 and my driving was sooooo messed up i ran like 2'58 on tsukuba... i hate u version3!! fark hope its only short term effect...

damien wolf:

ill be straight up, judging by those times u can still wipe about 4-5 seconds off while driving a stock car. btw i think your akagi is 2'48 not 3'48 lmao. if its 3:48... did u fall asleep on the wheel again? playing drunk maybe lol? tongue.gif

but yea at this stage dont compare any of your times to the WR cos they could all be hacked anyway, *hacked cards= see the thread editor made*

but ya FT does make a huge difference, your never gonna run 2'45 or something on tsukuba with a non FT car.

That happened to me when I played a few games of ID3 then played 2 games of battle gear 3, then came back to ID3, I was slower by around 10 secs each course for a few runs lol.
Ben
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:52 PM

BENNY

QUOTE (Retsuka @ Today at 7:16 AM)

damien wolf:

Or without a 34. lol..
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 07:13 PM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

Member No.: 19,411

I got new mirrors for my altezza, and the HKS hood.. and im thinking of converting my trunk to carbon fiber im not sure.

RETSUKA you have a very nice S2K nice job
cosmoz
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 08:29 PM

Juicylicious!

Member No.: 7,085

I got no1 to battle with yesterday.. Everybody only play LOTs.. =S

I finally beaten Kai and the R34 thanks to U2-

On my 1st try, Kai and R34 were just pulling away, but after some chatting session with U2-, i won them effortlessly.. haha

My Akagi DHD timing is 2'49"534, trying to improve now. It would be great if i can hit 45.

and finally, got my C-West GT wing.. My whole Evo IX will be equipped with C-West body kits.. =)
Its getting SEXY!

This post has been edited by cosmoz on Aug 3 2007, 08:30 PM
cell
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 08:30 PM

IDW Loyal Member

Member No.: 4,926

yeah, i hv cleared all stage but fail to beat bunta, it is too fast...i wish to battle him again...i broke now, my arcade here got MT3 n ID4, yesterday just bought a MT3 card n wasted lots of money...got no enough time to play both game at the same time...my GDB just completed 1st step tuning, donno when can full tune... sad.gif
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 10:00 PM

Grand Wizard

rofl we are getting loads of noobs completing lots here now, LOTS is childs play.

had 4 battles today OMFG!

and everytime they lost they didnt continue... but before that when they were vsing their mates they continued like 2874382732 times!

anyways, man ID4 is boring... hurry up with the patch already. MT3 for the win now... started a 180sx and have a game here and there, undefeated still xD.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 11:42 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Cleared LotS for the 5th time, now already 3/4 through the 6th biggrin.gif

Bunta still feels easy at least for now. Don't know what he runs at the 6th LotS, but after the fireworks straight I just pulled away FAST. O_o
BDDEE@
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 02:45 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

today i did
3'01'1 iro reverse
2'48 akagi (first time trying since the first day i played)
3'20 akina uh...i got no f**king idea how people in japan run 3'04
and 2'56'6 iro dh
and got 2 new tuning steps on my car
?wha?
  Posted: Aug 4 2007, 05:50 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

kicked a '18 on akina dh today.... I really don't know how to do it without wallrape cause conventionally speaking it only takes me this far. >.> then I might have bumped my iro time to 3'00 but really, I'm not using wall rape so I guess when I do I might be that much faster....

long way to go sleep.gif
Hachi_Roku
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 01:13 PM

¥5000 GET !!

Member No.: 8,897

Started up D4 today. Began with an R32 and pulled a 2'52 on Myogi. I battled my brother and lost, still getting used to the physics, especially when the car decides to understeer then the wheel locks...
Glocker
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 12:33 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 25,591

I got paid to finish Tsukuba and Takumi on Akina today for a guy with a black Evo 4. Handles really sweet on Tsukuba Outbound, and it only has step 1 tunes in suspension and intake; hits 149 on the short straight in CP1.

Battled against a friend who was testing stock cars; I tested a stock R32: S2000 vs R32 on Akina DHD and I won by like over 100m+. It doesn't oversteer as much as my Altezza and I was able to hit 3:18:xxx with it; quite surprised.

Then he challenged me back with a stock GC8V and I got pwned...lightly, around 50metres. Decided to fish him back with my modded Altezza but he rammed me at start up and I was sticking to him by the end of CP3 and throughout CP4 but couldn't passed sad.gif .

Black Evo Kid vsed him on Iro DhD and pwned him 150metres. Previously I played with him on Iro as well and he passed me at the jumps sad.gif . Six gear cars sux at the jumps, but I got my revenge soon afterwards and got him 120metres as he reversed himself at the jumps, hehe.

A dude with an RX-8 sat down and took me to Iro DhD as well, and it was a close race, till he passed me right at the jumps again wtf. Got owned by 40m, then I took him to Akina, won by 300metres, mainly because he stopped to watch me take the corners after owning him at fast straightaway left hand corner after the RHOD. Took me then to Tsukuba Outbound, and although he got ahead of me via the corner, I saw +0.2m on the corner right before it; so yea either my start-up technique rocks or my Altezza slays on startup. Passed at the 2nd corner though through gutterfly >_<, then pulled away 150 metres by the end of 3rd CP; he stopped his car just watch me go through the corners. Nice guy gave me a thumbs up for the race. I swear people playing ID4 are alot more friendlier than IDv3 players, even sworn (I think) rivals I played against in IDv3 and ex-IDv3 players.
DamienWolf
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 12:51 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (Retsuka @ Yesterday at 5:16 AM)
damien wolf:

Lol yeah I was actually on the phone with a friend while my foot steered. wink2.gif

J/K yeah its 2'48 (which is now a 2'47). laugh.gif

I did at least shaved off 2 seconds off my Akina time (now at 3'16). I'm still experimenting on stuff, getting used to the gameplay. Akagi DH poses a much higher challenge to me than UH. 1st CP would probably be the biggest problem. Anyway my target would probably be 2 seconds off my time at first then another 2 more. Or better yet, have your current times as my goals, Retsu! laugh.gif
Retsuka
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 01:36 AM

Grand Wizard

UH is much more simple than DH

my akagi uh time is slow though... i can shave 1.5 seconds off it now... and will do when i TA again same with akina uh.

but i crash on dh sometimes but can still pull 2'43 with ease.

This post has been edited by Retsuka on Aug 5 2007, 01:53 AM
Mo-Nercy
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 06:05 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 4,353

QUOTE (Retsuka @ Aug 3 2007, 01:16 PM)

zomg, truth.

I did a few Bunta Challenges on ver.3. I come back to ver.4 and it's like starting all over again. xD. I was making shifting motions about 10cm above the shifter and steering into inside walls and all the rest of it xDD

After the first (terrible) attempt at beating Joshima, I manage to beat both Purple Shadow guys. Still losing to Takumi though. =P
BDDEE@
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 06:08 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

really???
i can switch back and forth quite easily
i went from tuning my gc8 straight to trying to 39 tsuchi ib
so damn close xD

93 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »