Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing move - around the world (tv ver.)

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,110  ·  Replies: 7 
> What Happened to people playing this game????, Why did people stop playing.
Takumi Fujiwara 1
  Posted: Feb 10 2014, 01:35 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,889

I just got this game almost not even a month ago and i go online and there's bairly anyone on. I look here and see there's a seperate fourm for this game but its not that active. I hope some more people go online and keep playing this game because its awesome. If you wanna race sometime my PSN is GeneratorRex6000 just mention that your from IDW. Come on guys lets get this game active again. Until hopefully a new one comes out for the PS3 and PS4.
Venny503
Posted: Mar 3 2014, 04:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 42,095

Because ID is getting older.
JKaiba
Posted: Mar 4 2014, 11:01 AM

Alias The J'

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,596

Some of us grew out of arcades and into real cars. To add to ID being older- The series also no longer has much new material and the hype and following to it isn't as extensive as it once was. Add to that the declining quality of the show and manga near the end and it doesn't bode well for fan following.

As far as US fans- it's hard to make money running an arcade at least here. It's a huge commitment for the owner to update the machines as soon as a new version comes out and the few that are willing to do so are slowly getting thinned down and people who are willing to patronize those arcades are having to drive farther which decreases the will to play as well.
kyonpalm
Posted: Mar 4 2014, 02:30 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (JKaiba @ 3 hours, 28 minutes ago)
As far as US fans- it's hard to make money running an arcade at least here. It's a huge commitment for the owner to update the machines as soon as a new version comes out and the few that are willing to do so are slowly getting thinned down and people who are willing to patronize those arcades are having to drive farther which decreases the will to play as well.

He's talking about Extreme Stage, though.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Mar 4 2014, 10:56 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Where is the thread starter from? There are still players playing this but you will have to check around at night time (Japan time - GMT+9). Otherwise it's mostly really quiet.
-VIRUS-
Posted: Mar 13 2014, 02:18 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (Phoenix_Cypher_K1 @ Mar 4 2014, 11:56 PM)
Where is the thread starter from? There are still players playing this but you will have to check around at night time (Japan time - GMT+9). Otherwise it's mostly really quiet.

yea here in usa we have to wait till night time to play rank matches. i dont play anymore.
Takumi Fujiwara 1
  Posted: Mar 20 2014, 10:09 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,889

They should make a new one for the PS3 and PS4 so its more active and it should have all languages and full worldwide online.
PWNatorPWNED
Posted: Mar 21 2014, 10:22 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,831

QUOTE (Takumi Fujiwara 1 @ Yesterday, 10:09 AM)
They should make a new one for the PS3 and PS4 so its more active and it should have all languages and full worldwide online.

Ya, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. sad.gif