Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Mother Ninja - Talkin' bout good days

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,106  ·  Replies: 1 
> Help me get better please, ...
DominicT
  Posted: Jan 21 2012, 09:27 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,295

I really need to get better on those corners at Akina and Akagi where you push up and down on the shifter to get around the corner a lot faster. Any tips? Advice? Stuff I need to know on these two maps?
I'm trying to use the 86 cause most people say its good on Akina.
King Of Akagi
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 06:14 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,694

For akina just make sure that you use the gutters to your advantage, since it helps build speed and also makes cornering quicker in the 5 hairpins. Brake till 120-130 km per tight corners and you'll do fine. Akagi is simple though, you can either brake or release the pedal for a small time like 2 seconds and you'll corner each turn easily. Hope this helps. smile.gif