Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Melissa White & Ace - Switch!

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,607  ·  Replies: 7 
> Rx-7 Spirit Help
FCallTheWay
  Posted: Aug 28 2010, 10:46 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,192

Hi, im just wondering... I have The Rx-7 Spirit, and i finished all the tuning that you get in the beginning of the game... now, its that maintenance stage... so anyone know what i should, and should accept for new parts?
Larmo
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 10:52 AM

life is great, till someone kills it

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,163

QUOTE (FCallTheWay @ 6 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
Hi, im just wondering... I have The Rx-7 Spirit, and i finished all the tuning that you get in the beginning of the game... now, its that maintenance stage... so anyone know what i should, and should accept for new parts?

Parts don't really matter, but for looks pick anything you like haha
But just get the new parts after a million points this way you'll be able to full tune faster
FCallTheWay
  Posted: Aug 28 2010, 11:15 AM

Shmuck

it keeps asking me if i wanna get a new spoiler, and wheels... tho, im not sure if one brand has the advantage over the other.
jun88
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 11:16 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

QUOTE (FCallTheWay @ 29 minutes, 57 seconds ago)

Parts after full tuning is call setting...RIM,Spoiler n other is just change a bit the way the car turn....In my own oppinion,setting it won't make the car faster...Just see which part suits driver's playing style..
FCallTheWay
  Posted: Aug 28 2010, 11:32 PM

Shmuck

so in a way, its just for looks?
DigiBunny
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 11:34 PM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Pretty much, yeah. That's always been the case with ID's exterior parts hasnt it?
FCallTheWay
  Posted: Aug 28 2010, 11:44 PM

Shmuck

aww, thats pretty lame... whats even lamer most of the time, is that the exterior parts makes the car look even worse then it did at the beginning...
jun88
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 11:47 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

Actually is not just for look...It do change the way the car corners....Just depends on what type of setting you suits.