Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing natsu no initial (Instrument)

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,128  ·  Replies: 52 
> Does your local arcade have annoying kids?, Annoying kid drivers~ I hate them!!!
crashnburn
Posted: May 25 2007, 12:31 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 24,433

im only just turn 14 and IM LA PRO!! LOL jokz im alrite but i dont du that kind of anooying thing , i beat older peolple than me who are they 17

This post has been edited by crashnburn on May 25 2007, 12:32 AM
Kelvin
  Posted: May 25 2007, 01:04 AM

!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 24,344

QUOTE (crashnburn @ Today at 12:31 AM)
im only just turn 14 and IM LA PRO!! LOL jokz im alrite but i dont du that kind of anooying thing , i beat older peolple than me who are they 17

Not all kids are annoying though, I even saw some kids approaching the IDAS drivers asking for their help. happy.gif
The New Guy
Posted: May 25 2007, 09:26 AM

wandering idiot

Member No.: 24,420

Same here yo I hate kids like that but I call... You know w.e. and then there like what and I trick them into a race and smoke their a**!!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe101
Posted: May 25 2007, 07:22 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,417

I play most of the time in a arcade that also holds mini golf outside. This place is open 7 days a week. There is school not to far from it so there is probley an annoying kid. It just depends on the time.
ac101
Posted: May 25 2007, 09:08 PM

i believe you have my stapler

Member No.: 15,562

fking playing akina bunta today and a guy changed my view and i messed up..
fking..><
icedagger
Posted: May 25 2007, 09:36 PM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

ouch... Kinda like the time when I had a 2'46'7xx on Usui CCW D in the bag when this kid came up and pushed my view change button as I was exitting the 2nd hairpin on the 2nd lap. I think posted about that on the post your day's thread.

This post has been edited by icedagger on May 25 2007, 09:37 PM
speedofsound08
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 07:52 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 30,387

I got into a fight last month when this kid from a gang of four played with my shifter while i was racing BUNTA!! madrant.gif

It's a good thing my team members(speed of sound) were there!!
They back me up good..
Then we got into a fight outside the arcade..
arguing and pushing....
some punches came out..

swear to GOD if that kid ever messes with my shifter again while i'm playing...
he will be sorry he was even born!!!

This post has been edited by speedofsound08 on Nov 23 2008, 07:53 PM
xRenz
Posted: Dec 2 2008, 08:42 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,142

lol i hope the university i go to has an arcade =)
and ya, at the bowling alley i go to with ID3, usually there are little kids playing around and are too young for you to yell at. so sometimes they run and hide around the machines. this one boy played around with my shifter and my view change while i was driving xP
Silent Knight
Posted: Dec 19 2008, 06:00 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 30,819

When I go to the arcade I rarely see kids that act up but there are some kids that just want to hog the machine and won't let anyone play. sigh I wish my College had a IDV3 or even IDV2.
Jdmyo93
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 03:02 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

...OMG lots and lots of annoying kids.(skaters)and they are in my age.
this one time this dude asked me whered you get the card?when i put in my card.
i said you buy it in the arcade machine and he was like no you cant foo.(started blah blah and his wannabe ganster talking)started asking me for my card.all i did was ignore him.

then wanted to race me.so yeah i did.when he used a Skyline R34 and i used my Suzuki Cappucino(i have a DC2 and a EA11R)so yeah i pwned him badly and him and he started whining and just left.lol so hilarious
brian mayhem
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 03:08 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 13,958

Every arcade has a kid who sits in the next cab while you are doing a rather important and awesomely awesome TA or a difficult Bunta Challenge.

Said kid picks Myogi. Is losing. Screams and yells and bangs wheel.

It happens to the best of us.
Jdmyo93
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 03:13 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

lmfao Myogi the easiest blob looking course
Lancer_Evo
Posted: Dec 23 2008, 11:11 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,418

The kids are really childish.....They just stand beside you and keep screaming "advices" at me....I could just rip their skin off....But some of them are really good.......
Silent Knight
Posted: Dec 24 2008, 06:31 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 30,819

QUOTE (DC2rawkr @ Dec 22 2008, 03:02 PM)
...OMG lots and lots of annoying kids.(skaters)and they are in my age.
this one time this dude asked me whered you get the card?when i put in my card.
i said you buy it in the arcade machine and he was like no you cant foo.(started blah blah and his wannabe ganster talking)started asking me for my card.all i did was ignore him.

then wanted to race me.so yeah i did.when he used a Skyline R34 and i used my Suzuki Cappucino(i have a DC2 and a EA11R)so yeah i pwned him badly and him and he started whining and just left.lol so hilarious

Hahaha never underestimate a CappucinoXD
rx8Tech9
Posted: Nov 9 2009, 11:48 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 34,241

good thing we dont have kids at my college haha. but i do wish more ppl would play haha. so far i raced about 10 ppl and 5 are regulars at the game room. most ppl play pool or street fighter haah. i think part of the reason is that the slot says 4 coins to play when its actually 50cents to play/continue and $1 to buy a card... butt cant wait to get my winning percentages up tomrw!
DudeBro521
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 12:13 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,748

in san diego at the plaza bonita mall for some odd reasons eveyone that plays there comes in groups of 4-7 people. its very odd and weird especially when your the only one playing ID and then a giant group of ASIANS come and like "ayo wanna battle". Im asian too so yeah not trying to be racist but its always groups off asians playing its never 1 person coming to challenge you.
TakumiEight-Six
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 04:05 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,064

in my arcade there is a lot of like 13 and 14 year olds that think there great racers but they drive like ricers
CoastalmixX
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 04:48 PM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

QUOTE (DudeBro521 @ Jan 24 2010, 01:13 AM)
in san diego at the plaza bonita mall for some odd reasons eveyone that plays there comes in groups of 4-7 people. its very odd and weird especially when your the only one playing ID and then a giant group of ASIANS come and like "ayo wanna battle". Im asian too so yeah not trying to be racist but its always groups off asians playing its never 1 person coming to challenge you.

Haha... for some odd reason? There are a number of high schools within that area and when class it over, that mall is the place to be for most kids. I know what you mean though about a sea of asians coming in to play... it's like there's a pier instead of a parking lot outside.

And it's always fun to battle... been a while since I last played. Most of the time I have to do the challenging. Maybe I'll make a trip in a little bit.
Möbius
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 09:26 AM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

Annoying little kids sometime make the best fish. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Ek9
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 12:44 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,095

Until I went to my university arcade a week or two ago, I haven't touched the game in around two years.. and no kids go to the arcade. I'm safe so far.
Ginji
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 08:10 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 31,192

I have finally strucken fear into some id racers at the mall, they don't wanna race me T_T
CoastalmixX
Posted: Mar 14 2010, 01:47 PM

The Solution

QUOTE (Ginji @ Yesterday, 9:10 PM)
I have finally strucken fear into some id racers at the mall, they don't wanna race me T_T

I'll race you. When are you gonna go again? Or are you just gonna go randomly hoping I'm not there?
whistling.gif
deathstrike
  Posted: Mar 14 2010, 02:27 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 34,523

At the Chinatown fair there no annoying kids that bother me while I play in the IDS4 MAchines it really cool no problems or nothing racers take losses I win and lose aganist really good people I just started my ID and I can be good comp but I am still learning hear and there so I win and lose nice place to chill and play IDS4 that where real drivers are in NYC cali and other places like japan are real good too they are like what 5 or 6 years ahead of us japan is like the hyperbolic time chamber lmfao KENPAI EVERYONE SAYANORA......
Ginji
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 04:14 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 31,192

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Yesterday, 1:47 PM)
I'll race you. When are you gonna go again? Or are you just gonna go randomly hoping I'm not there?
whistling.gif

Yea, ill race you ha ha i have gotten worse, but what the hell why not, I'm going this Saturday. I am just happy for the fact that finally someone is scared to race me like others are scared to race you Austin.
CoastalmixX
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 05:37 PM

The Solution

QUOTE (Ginji @ 1 hour, 22 minutes ago)
Yea, ill race you ha ha i have gotten worse, but what the hell why not, I'm going this Saturday. I am just happy for the fact that finally someone is scared to race me like others are scared to race you Austin.

Feels good, huh? Haha thing is I dunno how many people know who I am compared to how many know who you are. Almost every time I go I see different people playing.

3 Pages  1 2 3