Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Dejo - Wilder Faster Louder

Important Rules
This subforum has been marked as inactive.
For discussion on Wangan Midnight, please visit our sister site at wmexpressway.net.

user posted imageAll competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

Special Link(s): Wangan Midnight Expressway Forums (Sister Site)

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,059  ·  Replies: 6 
> How much for a Wangan Midnight card??, Ahh..it is so.......
Lancer_Evo
  Posted: Jan 27 2009, 04:58 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,418

I would like to know how much fo a card as i am going to make a card...tell me about it and keep your replys coming in!!!!!!
projectevo5
Posted: Jan 27 2009, 05:29 PM

Neo Devil Z

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,088

it varies depending on the arcade and where you are from.

it would help a lot if you told us in the very least what country you come from.
cooliocool
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 06:19 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,750

seems like hes not replying i would like to ask the same question.

From the UK, Wales, plus where do i get the cards from?
projectevo5
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 06:37 AM

Neo Devil Z

The cards come from the machines themselves, i have never come across a UK player so i am not sure of standard prices there.

When you first put your money in the machine, it will ask you if you have a card or not, if you say no it will prompt you to either add money to purchase the card or to play without one.
cooliocool
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 09:44 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,750

QUOTE (projectevo5 @ Today at 6:37 AM)
The cards come from the machines themselves, i have never come across a UK player so i am not sure of standard prices there.

When you first put your money in the machine, it will ask you if you have a card or not, if you say no it will prompt you to either add money to purchase the card or to play without one.

i say yes on the option of a new card and it just gives me an error sayin no cards then out of orders itself.

currpt machines i guess.

love the game though, i just want to mod the cars, am getting bored of driving a stock R34 all the time.
projectevo5
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 08:24 AM

Neo Devil Z

QUOTE (cooliocool @ Jan 28 2009, 02:44 PM)
i say yes on the option of a new card and it just gives me an error sayin no cards then out of orders itself.

currpt machines i guess.

love the game though, i just want to mod the cars, am getting bored of driving a stock R34 all the time.

Sorry for the late reply.

If that's the case, the arcade owner has to order a new shipment of cards to put in the machine.

Until then you have to play using stock cars.
HP_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 03:22 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,166

QUOTE (projectevo5 @ Feb 6 2009, 08:24 AM)
Sorry for the late reply.

If that's the case, the arcade owner has to order a new shipment of cards to put in the machine.

Until then you have to play using stock cars.

which sux....... laugh.gif