Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Past Days

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 3,099  ·  Replies: 25 
> Complants and Questions Subforum
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 12:35 AM

the psychotic one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 666

Out of curiosity, why do you have a subforum in this forum at all? I'm not complaining about the fact that there is only one subforum. Rather it's the fact that you have no threads in the main forum, and doesn't seem to allow any new threads to be made there either. What's the point of it?
Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 12:44 AM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

I've also thought about this quite a bit.

this is the conclusion I came up with.....Perry likes to make sub-forums for some reason

honestly...the only way you'll get an answer is if you ask perry directly
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:35 AM

the psychotic one

No, really?!?! Dang, I came here hoping God would give me an answer to this conundrum. I guess I'll just settle with Perry. rolleyes.gif

Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:36 AM

the deranged one

wow...I never knew you saw me as god..but I'm sorry, I can't help you out.....

Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:38 AM

the psychotic one

I wouldn't mind calling you God. Then I could blame you for everything wrong in the world. It'll be perfect. I'll gather a mob to stone you to death.
Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:39 AM

the deranged one

you can't kill a god you fool. don't MAKE me smite you.
EDIT: I don't mind the blaming thing either....you blame me for the dumbest shit all the time neways
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:42 AM

the psychotic one

I wouldn't have to blame you for the dumbest shit if you didn't have the world's worst IQ. What the hell are you talking about I can't kill a god? You want to be my test subject? After all, you are a god.
Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:45 AM

the deranged one

hahaha I have the world's worst IQ but you know wut?? I created you in my image so SO DO YOU!!! sucker!!!!

ya ya ya..go get your pitch fork and shovel you peon
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:52 AM

the psychotic one

Don't you change the subject. I want to know why god can't tell me the reason this forum is set up like the way it is. Why can't you just summon Perry so he can answer. Some god you are...
Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:53 AM

the deranged one

maybe it's not that I can't but I won't...or maybe I'm just making you learn some patience. some Peon YOU are.
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:03 AM

the psychotic one

So tell me, oh omniscient one. Exactly what kind of a threat are you making by your last comment? The fact that you just said I had no patience and then basically saying I'm bad at acting like I'm in a lower position to you, is rather...odd. That's pretty much saying that I am better than you. ;-)

I also find it rather funny that as god/administrator, you fail to take an initiative to do solve this issue and that you continue to spam in my thread. If you aren't going to do anything besides spam my topic, then please take your business elsewhere.
Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 09:50 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 571

insidious, you are making yourself awfully unpopular. Read your own sig.
*If you want to talk to a member about a completely different topic, PM the other member. I rather not read your silly love letters that don't involve myself.
Indecisive
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 11:26 AM

the deranged one

QUOTE (Insidious @ Sep 7 2003, 03:01 AM)
So tell me, oh omniscient one. Exactly what kind of a threat are you making by your last comment? The fact that you just said I had no patience and then basically saying I'm bad at acting like I'm in a lower position to you, is rather...odd. That's pretty much saying that I am better than you. ;-)

I also find it rather funny that as god/administrator, you fail to take an initiative to do solve this issue and that you continue to spam in my thread. If you aren't going to do anything besides spam my topic, then please take your business elsewhere.

from your perspective I'm saying you're better than I am...from MY perspective, you are lower than a peon. so get your perspective straight before you comment.

or it might be because that I do not feel that the members need to know/understand the actions of the staff. Just as you do not need to be informed of the actions of your government, you do not need to be informed of the actions of the staff members.
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:14 PM

the psychotic one

QUOTE (KrazFD @ Sep 7 2003, 09:48 AM)
insidious, you are making yourself awfully unpopular.  Read your own sig.
*If you want to talk to a member about a completely different topic, PM the other member. I rather not read your silly love letters that don't involve myself.

Wow, let us see you read my sig too. That was more off topic than what Indy had said. Where was the PM? I didn't receive one. That's quite alright though. Read it again, the whole thing. It says it's an idea for "you and you specifically." It's a valid point and for those that understand what it means, agree with me. What happened here doesn't even come close to the degree in change that I'm talking about.

Now let us read this thread again. I was not the one to bring up another tangent in this thread. I wanted to get back to my original question, and all I've been doing in that time was blame "god" for failing to do his job. And read the idea that you so happily pointed out to me again. I think you missed some keywords as well.

As for popularity, I never came here to become popular. Although, so far you seem to have done a hell of a job by pointing me out.

Indy, my perspective is straight. It is not my fault that your own perspective is unclear. Like your latter statement, I don't understand that. Especially when you said you had no idea yourself. You seem to have not understood why longer than I have. Why didn't you just ask Perry?

Now, back to KrazFD. Do YOU have the answer to my question? Do you have any comments about the topic at hand? If not, then good day.

Edit - Nevermind, I think I found out the resolution to my answer. Perry, I hope you know regular members can't request custom titles if they can't see the subforum. I also don't see why you can't just make a thread dedicated to custom titles in here.

Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:41 PM

IDW Goldmember

i have no idea how you became a mod, but you did, and now you're acting all big. Well all i have to say is stop tellin the admins what to do jackass!
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 01:56 PM

the psychotic one

My sig was there before I even became a mod. I acted like this before I even came a mod. Get your facts straight. Being a moderator does not symbolize anything special, at least not to me. I'm still a member, and I mod a single forum. Why would I act big? Especially when you yourself don't even post in that forum.

I don't know where you come off telling me that I can't tell Administrators what to do. I have done no such thing. I merely made a query and followed it up with a suggestion. Is that not what this forum is about? Or is it the fact that this is called the "Complants and Questions Subforum," so I can't make suggestions?
Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:02 PM

IDW Goldmember

Then make suggestions. Dont tell people what to do. Woopty doo, you acted like this before you got here. Well i came from a really strict forum so of course i acted like this before i got here to. You're not the only "formal" guy around here.

So what i talk more casual then some people. Just because you're more "formal" than some people, doesnt make you better than them.

Oh and get your facts straight before you post something. Perry and Indy have ALWAYS been saying to private message them if they want there custom title changed. Some things a shmuck cant answer, no matter how smart he is. Speaking of shmucks, where jayson?
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:13 PM

the psychotic one

I wasn't directing my comment to Perry at you KrazFD. There is a Custom Title Request subforum that is being unused in the main Informations forum. If it's not being used, why is it there? You could easily move all these threads into the main forum. Did I tell him to do that? No, I surely did not.

Stop assuming things out my ass. I never once said I was better than anyone here. And you're calling me a jackass? At least I'm not trying to make you look bad.

Just in case you didn't catch it. The conversation between Indy and myself was meant to be a joke.
Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:19 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (Insidious @ Sep 7 2003, 03:11 PM)
Just in case you didn't catch it. The conversation between Indy and myself was meant to be a joke.

Ya think? Yea i caught it but you "surely" are pissing me off. I'm not going to argue with you anymore because i'm positive Indy or Perry will close this thread. Who cares if a forum is not being used. It doesnt matter. This whole forum is great and i wouldnt give a shit if nothing changed. Whatever i'm not going to argue with you anymore.
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:23 PM

the psychotic one

And I thank you for finally contributing something to this thread. smile2.gif
Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:24 PM

IDW Goldmember

This thread doesnt need contributing. Its already dead laugh.gif
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:30 PM

the psychotic one

Yeah, I know, but I got my point across, if Perry gets to it that is. sleep.gif
Kev
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:35 PM

IDW Goldmember

Big if. laugh.gif
S15-guy
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:44 PM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

jesus, shut up both of you, if you hate each other, that fine, but keep it out of the forums.

no wonder you got 100+ posts today..
Insidious
  Posted: Sep 7 2003, 02:50 PM

the psychotic one

Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate KrazFD. The feeling may not be mutual, but that's not an issue here.

Do you have anything to add to the topic? Or are you just here to spam my topic as well.

2 Pages  1 2