Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing disadvantage

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,586  ·  Replies: 2 
> Tuning advise request, same as the title XD
IDAsuki97
  Posted: Oct 11 2013, 11:24 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,155

Is Car tuning available in every time you insert your credit? i only manage to get into the tuning page every two time i insert my credit (like when u insert your credit for 2nd time u cannot go to the tuning page) =_= what strange is when the first time i insert my credit i can go to tuning page for engine, handling.etc and the 3rd time i insert my credit i only can modify my car's tires parts.etc any advice?
pNoiBoiGT
Posted: Oct 19 2013, 11:27 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,344

im not 100% sure, but its not every time. (I already tried lol) I think it just depends on the amount of points you earn. I dont know how many exactly so i just race a couple races and then try inserting again. if it lets me then i upgrade, if not, then more races.. It also decides for you which upgrades are available to choose from. For example, it only lets you choose internals or weight reduction the first upgrade and then maybe body kit or wheels the second upgrade..
Orisue
Posted: Oct 19 2013, 12:46 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

After you choose your car you can tune it every time but it varies from Aero and power up tuning.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums