Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Mega NRG Man - Red Light And Sex

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,561  ·  Replies: 7 
> [PS4/XB1/PC] Dragon Ball FighterZ
Phantom_R32
  Posted: Jun 12 2017, 12:57 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,277

Just saw that this was announced recently. I just started getting back into DBZ/DBS the past couple of days, so I'm actually pretty excited for this. Never cared for the 3D arena entries like Xenoverse. But this one definitely has my attention, especially with Arc System Works at the helm.

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCnNnSiMoKs )

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU )

It's like Guilty Gear meets Marvel vs. Capcom on crack.

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Jun 12 2017, 12:59 PM
xiao
Posted: Jun 12 2017, 02:24 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 1 hour, 24 minutes ago)
It's like Guilty Gear meets Marvel vs. Capcom on crack.

This looks really good...

I mean like if ArcSys took Capcom's MT Framework, spun its BlazBlue/Guilty Gear style, & syphoned DBZ characters in it gewd!user posted image

Game companies are interbreeding developers/engines like bunnies... this is gonna be the new Street Fighter III of the YouTube kids' generation
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:45 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

It looks like the first decent DBZ fighter we've had in a very, very long time. I've been waiting for a decent fighter since Budokai 3/Infinite World so...yeah. Extreme Butouden was fun, but there was hardly any depth to it so it didn't really work.

Honestly? This game reminds me a lot of Hyper Dimension for the SNES. And that's a good thing. I can't wait to see more of it, and I'm super happy that it's coming to PC. cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:06 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Gotta see how it plays first. There were a few seconds of actual gameplay in the trailer but not enough to see how it actually plays. Also, does the Z indicate only characters from Z? We saw nothing else.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:59 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

The trailer? Did you not watch the 15 minutes' worth of actual gameplay, plus the additional 4 minutes or so of gameplay that Bamco Europe showed off? ermm2.gif That's nearly 20 minutes of actual gameplay, straight-through.
Tessou
Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:41 PM

Group Icon

Haven't seen it. As the discord knows, I've had extremely little time to sit down in my place due to an insect problem (as in, tarped and currently fogged with toxic chemicals). I only saw the reveal during the Xbox event , nothing more. I haven't had access to wifi since Sunday.
Tessou
Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:15 PM

Group Icon

Well, I've seen it now. Heard testimony from people that played it. Apparently it's MvC with Dragonball characters, made by the Guilty Gear team. There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of that.
gbwhatsappapk
Posted: Nov 10 2018, 07:28 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,411

The trailer? Did you not watch the 15 minutes of genuine ongoing interaction, in addition to the extra 4 minutes or so of interactivity that Bamco Europe flaunted? ermm2.gif That's about 20 minutes of real ongoing interaction, straight-through.