Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Boys Band - Crazy Night

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

76 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 77,032  ·  Replies: 1,893 
> ANY IDAS 5 MACHINES IN NOR CAL
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 5 2010, 03:43 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

when do the cards come in
PandaApex
Posted: May 5 2010, 07:30 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,092

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 3 hours, 47 minutes ago)
when do the cards come in

I don't think they came in today, but Axel might say otherwise
@Axel: The modern invention called the cellphone is helpful when contacting, say, the SVGL manager who knows about the cards wink2.gif
AXEL*
Posted: May 5 2010, 09:48 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

QUOTE (PandaApex @ 2 hours, 18 minutes ago)
I don't think they came in today, but Axel might say otherwise
@Axel: The modern invention called the cellphone is helpful when contacting, say, the SVGL manager who knows about the cards wink2.gif

No shit, And why the fukk would i tell you?!?!?! only people id tell is virus and a few others. and ron didnt HAVE to call my boss to c who made the cards because HE put them in the machines for us to make our cards. word to the wise, dont go acting like i dont know what a cell is and act like u and me are buddies either. ill scrape u on id5 WITHOUT a card and ill some your R2 on any map on dx+...and ill even give u a 100+ meter head start too fear2.gif
PandaApex
Posted: May 5 2010, 09:59 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 10 minutes, 40 seconds ago)
No shit, And why the fukk would i tell you?!?!?! only people id tell is virus and a few others. and ron didnt HAVE to call my boss to c who made the cards because HE put them in the machines for us to make our cards. word to the wise, dont go acting like i dont know what a cell is and act like u and me are buddies either. ill scrape u on id5 WITHOUT a card and ill some your R2 on any map on dx+...and ill even give u a 100+ meter head start too fear2.gif

Woah woah woah. Calm down son. I didn't say he didn't know of the cards, but he called to ask about the NEXT shipment of cards. Not like I boasted that I was L33t pro at either IDAS5 or WMMT3DX+, so I don't really mind if you beat me by "ubar" meters (With boost off, I assume).

On a less flame related message, anyone know if Fanime2010 is bringing IDAS5 this time or is it still going to be IDAS4?
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 6 2010, 04:58 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 25,759

QUOTE (AXEL* @ Yesterday, 9:48 PM)

holy shit wtf happened to this thread. We want to know when the next batch of cards come in, the shipment for THE REST OF US. I admire your confidence in your driving, but seriously, what times do you run stock?
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 6 2010, 06:46 PM

QUOTE (PandaApex @ Today, 1:59 AM)

On a less flame related message, anyone know if Fanime2010 is bringing IDAS5 this time or is it still going to be IDAS4?

my girlfriend is head of arcade she's trying to get it. but mostly it will be ver4. im up for a battle. I'm also staffing Fanime too.
TOJI
Posted: May 6 2010, 06:46 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,300

Its just a game so lets all be nice people.

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 7 2010, 07:21 AM
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 6 2010, 09:13 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 2 hours, 27 minutes ago)
my girlfriend is head of arcade she's trying to get it. but mostly it will be ver4. im up for a battle. I'm also staffing Fanime too.

Lol, I wish I could go, but I'm guessing it's also ver 4 1.5 (no idea how to play lol) and even if it was 1.2 I'd be really really rusty. @ Toji, thanks for checking and for a future heads up
AXEL*
Posted: May 6 2010, 09:44 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

I NEVER once said I was good and I know all of you guys want the cards in our area. I was only aiming comments at pandaapex because ive seen him play and he goes around acting like hes hella good around sjgl and he aint. My TA is trash mainly because ive played all of 3-4 days at the most

@Toji: I never said anything to u nor do I even know who u are so why are YOU going after me!?!

KNN guy who plays at svgl, u garbage. the way you "battle level up" by goin to the other machine and turn accept on and race against NOBODY...pretty pathetic if u ask me and other players
PandaApex
Posted: May 6 2010, 10:14 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 29 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
I NEVER once said I was good and I know all of you guys want the cards in our area. I was only aiming comments at pandaapex because ive seen him play and he goes around acting like hes hella good around sjgl and he aint. My TA is trash mainly because ive played all of 3-4 days at the most

Wait since when have you seen me play? I haven't raced anyone with an -AXL- card, nor did I claim I was "hella good" at SJGL. I achknowledge (Probably spelled that wrong) that I am low tier compared to, say, Yoshi/Lee. And if you want to cite my pic of the crowns I had, I distinctly recall leaving a "After WMMT3DX+ was installed and nobody else had a chance to take them". Either way, I never claimed that I was "HELLA GOOD" in anyway unless if I am joking to my school friends. I been to SVGL only ONCE, and I had never been around as of late for anyone to observe me. Honestly, I don't care if your better than me or not, I don't go to an arcade that often, as an employee or not.

[ONTOPIC]: Does Milpitas GL have IDAS5 btw?
AXEL*
Posted: May 6 2010, 10:54 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Dude who do u think was helping ron install it at sjgl, ME AND A FREIND REMEMBER! u kept getting all mad because we would let u on while we were testing it before arcade mania and you kept asking me if you could park your bike in the middle of the arcade. and dude, everyone brags at some point and you were doing just when you took all the crowns on wme forum.

and yeah i know you aint as good as yoshi, only person i know that legitimately goes back and forth with him is sokha. they are the elites in our area, period.

btw, all gls have id5 and should be getting cards by middle or late next week. all exp2.0 and only gay thing is that since they dont have japanese ip addresses, no online events and such

This post has been edited by AXEL* on May 6 2010, 10:58 PM
TOJI
Posted: May 7 2010, 06:39 AM

IDW Expert Member

PandaApex, milpitas does have ID5 . They have it for several weeks now and the crowd is nice. Go by the name ABC.

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 19 2010, 02:00 PM
Perry
Posted: May 7 2010, 09:08 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Relax and take it easy. Just letting you know I am watching this thread. Try to play nice, okay? Okay.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 7 2010, 02:47 PM

QUOTE (TougeSpirit @ Today, 1:13 AM)
Lol, I wish I could go, but I'm guessing it's also ver 4 1.5 (no idea how to play lol) and even if it was 1.2 I'd be really really rusty. @ Toji, thanks for checking and for a future heads up

i think its 1.2 cause they had 1.2 last year.
PandaApex
Posted: May 7 2010, 05:24 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (AXEL* @ Yesterday, 10:54 PM)
Dude who do u think was helping ron install it at sjgl, ME AND A FREIND REMEMBER! u kept getting all mad because we would let u on while we were testing it before arcade mania and you kept asking me if you could park your bike in the middle of the arcade. and dude, everyone brags at some point and you were doing just when you took all the crowns on wme forum.

and yeah i know you aint as good as yoshi, only person i know that legitimately goes back and forth with him is sokha. they are the elites in our area, period.

btw, all gls have id5 and should be getting cards by middle or late next week. all exp2.0 and only gay thing is that since they dont have japanese ip addresses, no online events and such

Were you the guy with the cap or the other guy? I came by SJGL later on and until they fixed the DDR machine the manager didn't mind if I parked next to it. I only posted the crown pic once on WME, and you never saw me play, since I recall just watching you guys playing on the cabs while Ron did all the work in the back.

Anyhow, whatever. Lets have a fair race when we meet in person after we finish tuning up on IDAS5. I'll take on your FD3S6 with my (hopeful) AE86L.

(And thanks for the news on cards. Saw Ron today, he said ask Jason at SVGL about the cards. But since you are closer, it helps. Glad I planned on going on Mon/Wed/Fri next week to check)
AXEL*
Posted: May 7 2010, 10:07 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (PandaApex @ 4 hours, 43 minutes ago)
Were you the guy with the cap or the other guy? I came by SJGL later on and until they fixed the DDR machine the manager didn't mind if I parked next to it. I only posted the crown pic once on WME, and you never saw me play, since I recall just watching you guys playing on the cabs while Ron did all the work in the back.

Anyhow, whatever. Lets have a fair race when we meet in person after we finish tuning up on IDAS5. I'll take on your FD3S6 with my (hopeful) AE86L.

(And thanks for the news on cards. Saw Ron today, he said ask Jason at SVGL about the cards. But since you are closer, it helps. Glad I planned on going on Mon/Wed/Fri next week to check)

dont always go thru ron because when the cards come in, whoever is management will put them in, its hella easy.

and if we were test configurations on wheel feedback since when we got them at svgl we had to totally recallibrate one machine because the wheel was jacked up.

on race note, you never know WHAT ill use. could be gc8, s2000, AE86 trueno, FD3S RS, or an EVO, u never know. shifty2.gif
PandaApex
Posted: May 8 2010, 05:07 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (AXEL* @ Yesterday, 10:07 PM)
dont always go thru ron because when the cards come in, whoever is management will put them in, its hella easy.

and if we were test configurations on wheel feedback since when we got them at svgl we had to totally recallibrate one machine because the wheel was jacked up.

on race note, you never know WHAT ill use. could be gc8, s2000, AE86 trueno, FD3S RS, or an EVO, u never know. shifty2.gif

Oh yea, I heard from my friend that one wheel was completely impossible to use properly. Went to SJGL again today, practiced on IDAS5 all day. Can't wait for cards, then I can actually start tuning up a car.
TOJI
Posted: May 8 2010, 06:13 PM

IDW Expert Member

Using a stock mr2, did a few battle against LOVES and his friend who had a tune FD type r, lost both on akagi and on akina. full tune car is just too big of a difference.

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 12 2010, 02:48 PM
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 12 2010, 01:39 PM

IDW God Member

Cards are officially in at Davis!!!! Going to get mine right now
TOJI
Posted: May 12 2010, 02:48 PM

IDW Expert Member

lucky you, still waiting for ours in the area!
RXFUSION
  Posted: May 12 2010, 09:42 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 35,570

Hello everybody on this Forum, I am new here, and i play initial D AS5 in CAstro Valley golfland Bayarea.. fortunately, Me and my friend have a card to share.. so we get to full tune our car etc... the only person i know who have a card in my local Arcade is the guy name Knn, so yea well Anyways just want to say hi to ever one on this Nor Cal Forum happy.gif
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 12 2010, 11:06 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (RXFUSION @ 1 hour, 24 minutes ago)
Hello everybody on this Forum, I am new here, and i play initial D AS5 in CAstro Valley golfland Bayarea.. fortunately, Me and my friend have a card to share.. so we get to full tune our car etc... the only person i know who have a card in my local Arcade is the guy name Knn, so yea well Anyways just want to say hi to ever one on this Nor Cal Forum happy.gif

Hello welcome! Cards certainly feel nice, after waiting so long, it was like a unicorn. Playing around with different styles of play after tuning is the real fun.
TOJI
Posted: May 13 2010, 07:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

hey tougespirit, how much does the card cost at davis, $5 perhaps?
RXFUSION
Posted: May 13 2010, 09:19 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 35,570

thanks for the welcoming tougespirit, um right now i am sharing the card with a friend.. got a CYM Rx7 type R ( KT) FD.. overall the car is pretty decent.. Sega always love to make the rx7 one of the best all around cars... BTW i told my sister who is in UC Davis to buy me My own Initial D AS5 card !!!! LOL i hope she know how to operate the machine ( : haha
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 13 2010, 05:16 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (RXFUSION @ 7 hours, 57 minutes ago)
thanks for the welcoming tougespirit, um right now i am sharing the card with a friend.. got a CYM Rx7 type R ( KT) FD.. overall the car is pretty decent.. Sega always love to make the rx7 one of the best all around cars... BTW i told my sister who is in UC Davis to buy me My own Initial D AS5 card !!!! LOL i hope she know how to operate the machine ( : haha

LMFAO!!!! I just helped her get a card today, a blue FD3RS hahah, what a small world. Anyways, Toji, cards are 6 bucks. I'm feeling slower now sad.gif because I'm not losing nearly as much time as I was hoping for after tuning. Faster than I was running stock, but only by a few seconds. Oh well

76 Pages  1 2 3 4 »