Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) David Dima - Bad Love

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,619  ·  Replies: 6 
> Version 1 and/or Version 2 machines in SoCal?, Trying to find one near me hehe
j0cey
  Posted: May 16 2007, 02:35 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,159

I was wondering if you all could help me. I have been looking around for a version 1 or a version 2 machine to play on, since I have never been able to play those machines.

I live in the Cerritos/Long Beach, CA area, so I was wondering if anyone knew of machines nearby.

Thanks in advance! L8z! wink2.gif

~ j0cey cool.gif
j0cey
  Posted: Jun 16 2007, 01:06 AM

IDW God Member

OK ... no one's replied to this topic ... so I'll add my own reply haha! sweatingbullets.gif

I played at the Huntington Beach Nickel Nickel a couple of weeks ago, and they had a Version 2 machine. Well maintained for what it was.

So far that's the only one.

I know there's a Version 2 machine at Six Flags Magic Mountain, but that's insanely far away from me.

Any one know of any other locations for version 1 or 2 machines? I'm sure they're out there somewhere (I hope hehe). smile.gif

L8z! wink2.gif

~ j0cey cool.gif
TEMPO
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 11:04 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 25,215

there a ver. 1 machine at nickle nickle in lakewood, pretty cheap to play =D
j0cey
  Posted: Sep 15 2007, 01:58 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (TEMPO @ Aug 28 2007, 12:04 AM)
there a ver. 1 machine at nickle nickle in lakewood, pretty cheap to play =D

Where's the Nickel Nickel located in Lakewood?

I'm not in that area often ... so if you could give me an addy or something, that would be AWESOME help for me.

Also does that ver.1 machine have (and sell) actual ver.1 cards (red & yellow cards)? Because I know the Huntington Beach one uses ver.3 cards (green cards) instead of ver.2 cards (blue cards).

Thanks!

L8z! wink2.gif

~ j0cey cool.gif
shinn
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 10:48 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 27,591

Sry if this is reviving and old topic but there are a pair of good condition V2 machines over at Irvine Spectrum. There inside the movie theater.
EA11R
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 06:51 PM

coffee break anyone?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,978

There's a pair of V2 cabins at Mulligan in Palmdale, and they function reasonably well.

I think...

Honestly, I've never used anything else, so I wouldn't know.
shinn
Posted: Apr 16 2008, 10:25 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 27,591

Also I noticed that you live in Cerritos. Do you by any chance go to cerritos high school?